4.6

Britt, MN
12/10/2019 Category: Sales
Accommodating Customer Service
Very friendly and accommodating customer service. It was an easy going and enjoyable experience purchasing a vehicle with Iron Trail Motors.

BR
BETTY R.
Ely, MN
11/24/2019 Category: Sales
AWESOME
It was pain free, the processing was quick and easy. The staff was awesome. I will a car from Iron Trail Motors again. Thank you again

11/20/2019 Category: Sales
Mrs.
The cars are great quality and the team works together well.

CG
CLARE G.
11/20/2019 Category: Sales
Recent Visit
Good morning,
Our most recent visit to Iron Train Motors was to pick up our new Toyota Rav4; we love it!
Everyone there was great to deal with!!
Thanks and have a great day!
Clare

TV
THOMAS V.
10/30/2019 Category: Sales
License Plates
Nice people and good service. Thanks

STACY M.
Biwabik, MN
10/18/2019 Category: Sales
Truck purchase
Everything went fine

Embarrass, MN
10/11/2019 Category: Sales
It was all good!!
Everything was great you went out of way to help me thank you!!

DAVID H.
Grand Rapids, MN
10/09/2019 Category: Sales
Quick and friendly salespeople
No hassle quick and friendly salespeople.
I didn't have the long drawn out wait like some dealerships (lately I've waited days to hear back on a vehicle I was interested at a local dealership) very friendly and quick even when being very busy. Thank you!

EW

JOHN D.
International Falls, MN
09/27/2019 Category: Sales
They are disorganized
We will not be returning customers or referring anyone to this dealership. When we arrived we already had in mind the vehicle we wanted and what amenities we wanted with it. We did a test drive on a truck but that was not the one we were going to buy as we wanted cloth seats, they said they did not have any of that type of truck on there lot and we wanted the truck we were getting to have the bed lined and cloth seats. Well we were going to go to another dealership that had everything i was wanting for same price i did not want something on there lot similar i wanted what i had in mind. We decided we would leave and just go to the dealership we were originally looking at purchasing from sense they had the truck we wanted. We told the sales person we would not be making a deal with them as they did not have what we wanted and he said his manager wanted to talk to us before we leave the manager came out said they found 4 trucks just like what we wanted from a dealer they could trade with we were leary on that as we would not get to look it over before they deliver it to us to make sure it had everything we ask for well we decided we would go for it we asked several times if it would be rhino lined and we were assured it would be just like the truck in are town we wanted minus the running boards, well the deliver the truck to us late at night and it was not rhino lined and my husband ask why it wasn't and salesperson says oh not this model and not concerned with the mistake we now have to pay extra to get this done on are own when it should have been like this when we purchase as that is what we asked for. This dealership is very disorganized and does not promise on what customers ask for and are expecting to get.

ROSS H.
Virginia, MN
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/27/2019 Category: Sales
Disappointed
Not real thrilled with the service!

Babbitt, MN
Miss
Will never go to Iron Trail again. If there was a way to go e them 0 stars I would have, but this wouldn't accept my review without at least one star. Iron Trail doesn't deserve even or star.

DANIEL W.
Cloquet, MN
Buying a new truck
Great dealer, no pressure salespeople. Would buy another vehicle from them when the time comes.

CATHERINE S.
South Range, WI
Toyota FJ Cruiser
09/20/2019 Category: Sales
Real folks, real awesome service
Individual attention, down to earth people, just a darn good bunch to work with!

DF
DOUGLAS F.
09/18/2019 Category: Sales
Cars
Was not impressed with the treatment I received from Iron Trial. Was pushed into buying extra services that I really didn't need it they are selling quality cars. After a month of my purchase I checked the car over even after I was told it had a 129 point inspection. Found the air cleaner was filthy. It appears it was the original filter even though the car has 63,000 miles. I will never return to this dealership for any kind of service. I have sent the store manager multiple emails with my concerns and complaints with no response whatsoever. Stay away from this company!

PV
PATRICIA V.
09/07/2019 Category: Sales
Local salesman who know you and work in the community
The staff and business office were great.

AG
ANDREW G.
Pengilly, MN
09/04/2019 Category: Sales
Andrew Gregg II
Awesome experience and very helpful! Chris parks made it very easy to buy my pickup which I love!!! Thanks again!!!

Virginia, MN
Toyota Sequoia
09/04/2019 Category: Sales
Toyota purchase
Was pleased with my recent vehicle purchase at Iron Trail. Salesman Eric Isaacson was great. Satisfied with bottom line as they were willing to negotiate fair price for both parties. Thanks!

JOHN D.
Ocala, FL
08/20/2019 Category: Sales
Iron trail will make it happen🍁
Awesome people working together great atmosphere nice departments🎈🎈🎈