GH
GARY H.
Babbitt, MN
05/02/2019 Category: Service
People
I like the people there & the way things get done

PK
PAUL K.
Bigfork, MN
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Quick response
Iron Trails always is on top of things and not buried by them.

FM
FRANK M.
Ely, MN
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and check up
Very friendly and qualified people working there

Esko, MN
04/25/2019 Category: Service
They care.
Small town feel. Personable service department.

LF
LINDA F.
Lexus NX 200t
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Good service friendly people. Service was done fast and efficient!

Esko, MN
04/16/2019 Category: Service
great service!
got in and out with an oil change and got a great quote on brakes. will be back next week to have work done

Crane Lake, MN
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and service
We had our dog with us, and they aloud us to bring him in the waiting room while our 4 runner was serviced
Nice experience

ANTHONY B.
Eveleth, MN
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Good service on the date and time I requested.

ROXANN C.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil change/tire rotation

LW
LINDA W.
Zim, MN
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Found a problem I wasn't aware of.
Since it was going to take a day to repair they gave me a loaner.

LW
LENARD W.
Gilbert, MN
Chevrolet Traverse
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Seat adjustment
Good response from the technician...kudos . Nothing wrong, just stiff.

TERRY S.
Ely, MN
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Camry servicing
Work is done quickly and staff are friendly and call you by name.

VH
VERNON H.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Competent mechanics
Good

EL
EDWARD L.
International Falls, MN
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly folks.
Service is relatively fast; mechanics are cordial, thoughtful and thorough.

ALLAN M.
Eveleth, MN
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Very satisfied with set

JOHN H.
Tower, MN
One of my better visits
The staff quickly found and remedied our low tire slarm. It turned out to be
the spare tire.

DENNIS H.
Zim, MN
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledge and location.
The friendly people made my time go by so quickly. Had popcorn, water and t.v. to watch. but mainly they answered all my questions and are so knowledgeable of all there vehicles.
Thanks Iron Trail.... we will continue our business with you.

BEVERLY S.
Virginia, MN
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Professional and pleasant to customer
My Toyota Corolla was repaired for the airbag recall issue. From the time I arrived until I left I was treated very professionally and with courtesy. The staff were cheerful and smiled a lot which is a boost to your day. I was provided with all the info concerning the repair and assisted in other concerns I had. It's always a comfortable experience when I come to this dealership.

JACOB H.
Virginia, MN
03/18/2019 Category: Service
awesome
quick and pain free service
Jeff B., Sales Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/19/2019

Jacob, we're glad you had a good great service experience! Thanks for the 5 star review!

TD
TANYA D.
Gilbert, MN
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Thorough and professional
Prompt appt scheduling. All work explained.
Modern cafe/waiting room.
Jeff B., Sales Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/19/2019

Tanya, we're glad you had a good visit and enjoyed our waiting area. Thank you for the 5 star review!