HO
HANNAH O.
Gilbert, MN
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
I got called that a part that was ordered to fix my car came in. They were able to get me in that day, dealt with a previous merchant that was paying for their mess up, and brought me my car right back to work!

Toyota Yaris
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
When I arrived, they didn’t have my appointment in their calendar. I showed them the confirmation email on my phone and they took care of my routine maintenance, getting my car in on time.

EK
ELDON K.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Regular maintenance
Prompt .. courteous .. & friendly service at all levels. Thanks Iron Trail!

HL
HOWARD L.
Nashwauk, MN
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Silverado Service
This is the third time I filled out this survey. The service met my expectations..

GH
GARY H.
Babbitt, MN
05/02/2019 Category: Service
People
I like the people there & the way things get done

PK
PAUL K.
Bigfork, MN
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Quick response
Iron Trails always is on top of things and not buried by them.

FM
FRANK M.
Ely, MN
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and check up
Very friendly and qualified people working there

Esko, MN
04/25/2019 Category: Service
They care.
Small town feel. Personable service department.

LF
LINDA F.
Lexus NX 200t
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Good service friendly people. Service was done fast and efficient!

PM
PATRICK M.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Very friendly staff and the work is performed in a timely manner

JOHN M.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Disgust
I have already talked to 3 different people about the worst experience I have had with my vehicle service so I would rather find a new place to go.

Esko, MN
04/16/2019 Category: Service
great service!
got in and out with an oil change and got a great quote on brakes. will be back next week to have work done

Crane Lake, MN
Oil change and service
We had our dog with us, and they aloud us to bring him in the waiting room while our 4 runner was serviced
Nice experience

DANIEL R.
oil change
this is the fifth time you asked for a review. I had a oil change and rotation! Why weren't you so worried about reviews when I had to bring it in for repairs a half a dozen times last year???????????????

ANTHONY B.
Good Service
Good service on the date and time I requested.

04/06/2019 Category: Service
Can’t fix my truck
Truck has been in at least a dozen times in the last year since I bought it and it’s still repeatedly leaving me on the side of the road, I have been told they have replaced all the part that could affect my problem and still nothing. The customer service is great just the fact that the techs are fixing the problem. I’d recommend the sales staff but not so sure on The service department

ROXANN C.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil change/tire rotation

ROGER H.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Poor management
Recently had my scheduled oil change, warranty work done. A line of four or five customers and the scheduler to the right was taking the order and driving the vehicles to a bay. Was asked twice by the helper to assist and he ignored him. This was taking along wait time. The whole experience was terrible. After observing this situation and being on the receiving end of his lack of organization I would not use your service any longer.

LW
LINDA W.
Zim, MN
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Found a problem I wasn't aware of.
Since it was going to take a day to repair they gave me a loaner.

PP
PHIL P.
Kia Sorento
03/31/2019 Category: Service
lack of signage
please put up signs directing folks to the old service desk at both buildings. i went to the new facility (found it on my prior visit) only to be told to go to the old service desk on a cold icky day