JE
JUDITH E.
Esko, MN
TOYOTA SIENNA
10/07/2014 Category: Service
excellent service and great explanations of service provided.
As above, everyone does a great job and provide excellent sevice.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 10/08/2014

Good Morning Judith-

Thank you for the opportunity to help you find that right Toyota Sienna van. You have selected one of the nicest and safest vehicles on the road.

Please let us know how we can be of help in your ownership of the van. Thanks again for your businees it was a pleasure working with you.

DN
DEANNA N.
Pengilly, MN
10/01/2014 Category: Service
15,000
Ok
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 10/01/2014

Deanna-

Thank you for your business and providing us with your feedback. We truly hope you enjoy your RAV4 and should you have any questions please don't hestitate to contact us.

Thanks again.

JACK T.
09/11/2014 Category: Service
service
was very pleased with the installation of the mud flaps . done ontime and very freindly.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 09/11/2014

Thank you Jack, we appreciate being able to do business with you. We look forward to seeing you in the future-enjoy the RAV4!

ALISSA S.
Tower, MN
CHEVROLET TAHOE
09/02/2014 Category: Service
Everyone is so helpful and knowlegdable.
Thank you for fixing my vehicle, my brakes work great now!

ALISSA S.
Tower, MN
CHEVROLET TAHOE
08/11/2014 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly and helpful!
Patrick and Gary were really nice and knowledgeable. It was a great experience!
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/11/2014

Thank you Alissa! We're here to help you.

HL
HOWARD L.
Nashwauk, MN
08/06/2014 Category: Service
Efficient and timely
Friendly and prompt service
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/07/2014

Mr. Lind-

It truly was a pleasure helping you find the RAV4 you wanted and we hope you enjoy it for years to come. We look at the purchase as just the start of the relationship and want you to know that we are to service all your automotive needs.

Thanks for your business.

KURT S.
Toyota Camry Hybrid
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Competent and courteous Toyota service
Iron trail motors has competent mechanics and is a comfortable spot to wait for service or is convenient to shopping if you want to get some things done while you wait. They have a driver who can get you to your destination.

JAMES S.
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled appointment
My most recent experience was much better than my last experience. I had scheduled appointment but I don’t think they were ready for me.

08/19/2019 Category: Service
Service appt
Nice employees and the service was done in a timely manner

Toyota Yaris
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
When I arrived, they didn’t have my appointment in their calendar. I showed them the confirmation email on my phone and they took care of my routine maintenance, getting my car in on time.

PM
PATRICK M.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Very friendly staff and the work is performed in a timely manner

MELODIE C.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/21/2019 Category: Service
prompt service
very satified

03/06/2019 Category: Service
ok place, closest to choose from for service
Everything went ok. Basic maintenance. I have nothing more to report
Jeff B., Sales Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for the review, we are glad you had a good service visit!

Virginia, MN
Chevrolet Colorado
02/15/2019 Category: Service
None
Jeff B., Sales Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for the review, we are glad you had a good service visit.

MICHELE P.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Last Visit
Friendly service
Jeff B., Sales Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/19/2019

Michele, thank you for the review, we are glad you enjoyed our friendly service!

CHRISTINE M.
Keewatin, MN
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle was purchased here and always serviced here.
Jeff B., Sales Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 02/05/2019

Christine, we're happy you have continued to service your vehicle with Iron Trail. We look forward to keeping your Toyota a Toyota in the future!

JEANNA T.
12/31/2018 Category: Service
pleasant people
Staff was attentive & friendly. Service took too long to perform. I miss the days of appointments.

Buhl, MN
Chevrolet Cruze
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Great service at a reasonable price. Friendly and helpful staff.

LAURA M.
Nissan Murano
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Missed a spot....
4 stars: I believe I received excellent and timely service.....until
I had to use the new wipers I just had installed and they did not properly swipe the windshield. I was annoyed not to have a clear windshield while using the new wipers. I stopped at a gas station and fiddled with the wipers until my line of sight was wiped clean but the issue was not completely resolved. I called the dealership to let them know, they were attentive and suggested I return to the dealership. I was already 5hrs into a road trip and explained that wasn't possible. I have gone to this dealership for oil changes, new tires etc. This is the first time I've had an issue, albeit minor, it was still of concern.

ROCKY C.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Didn’t completely do all that was asked
I had set up for an oil change and tire rotation
After an hour or so they were done and I paid the bill and left.
After I got home looked at the bill and they did not have the tire rotation listed. So they didn’t do that so not sure why it took an hour to change the oil