4.6

DANIEL R.
Hibbing, MN
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Dan
I didn't know I was there?

05/17/2018 Category: Service
Average Visit
Average Visit. I had an oil change and tire rotation done. Wanted a noise checked out. Was not satisfied with this part of service. Could not find noise plus had to ask if anything was heard. Always feel like I have to ask about inspections rather than service department going over this with me. Didn't get a discount credited as asked but forgot to bring it up again when I paid for bill. Shouldn't have to even mention it again.

CA
Friendly
Friendly and helpful.

JOANNE H.
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Average visit for oil change/tire rotation
Rated this maintenance as average because after checking in and letting service know my light was about to come on in about 200 miles but had not yet reached the mileage. Service forgot to reset maintenance scheduled (chip) light. After I got home within 2 days chip light came on. I live 50 miles from the nearest service station. It only took a matter of minutes to reset chip light when I came back in, but prefer to have that completed when in the shop for oil change.

01/13/2018 Category: Service
Sienna
I was disappointed that no discount coupons were accepted.

GM
GAIL M.
Soudan, MN
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Careless
When technician checked the tire pressure, they forgot to put the valve cap back on. Rather careless. Made me wonder how the oil change and lube were done.

LANA S.
Iron, MN
09/29/2017 Category: Service
I had an oil change done. I brought an iron trail flyer in that said 9.95 for an oil change. The young guy rung it up. He didnt go over the bill with me. He knew about the flyer. I didnt see that on the bill. I was charged 14.35 and the flyer said 9.95. Dont get where he got the amount he did. The person that did the oil change did fine. I wasnt impressed with the cashier. I am not imoressed with the procing of your products. I was told awhile ago that my tire sensor light was out and it would cost me 500.00 to fix it. I just recently found out the part is 36.00 and can be installed in two minutes. I went elsewhere to do have my brakes done, cause again you wanted over 500.00 to do it. Just letting you know I will only do an oil change now with your company unless the pricing goes up on that also. I don't like being over charged.

SD
STEVEN D.
Pengilly, MN
09/05/2017 Category: Service
35000 check
I went in for a tire rotation, they gave me an oil change I did not ask for or need.

05/05/2016 Category: Service
Sienna water pump and belts
I am pleased with the performance but am disappointed with the pricing. We did not have to replace the water pump bolts and had 2 of the belts replaced in March, but we still ended up at almost the same number as I was quoted for the complete job. $108 for shop supplies. That is riudiculous.

PL
PETER L.
Angora, MN
TOYOTA TUNDRA
02/15/2016 Category: Service
Was able to get the pickup in and fix .

JOANNE H.
TOYOTA CAMRY
01/30/2016 Category: Service
Fair
Fast service. Oil & filter changed with multi-inspection. Last time tires were rotated and I expected that again. Tires were not rotated at 10,000 mile check and I believe maintenance schedule recommended they should have been.

RF
ROGER F.
Grand Rapids, MN
TOYOTA PRIUS
06/01/2015 Category: Service
Service department
The people at the service desk need some training in interacting with customers. For example, don't leave someone who you were just speaking with standing there while you ignore them to talk to someone else who just walked up. That person should be the one to wait. Also, I had to go back for further instruction as the first answer I got on a particular operation of my vehicle did not work. In addition, I returned to the dealership once I saw the dark spots that were left on the upholstery in my vehicle so they could be cleaned by them. I will probably not be returning to Iron Trail if I can get better service in Bemidji.
Alan V., IT Director from Iron Trail Motors responded on 06/05/2015

Roger -

First and foremost please accept our appologies. As you can imagine our goal is to make you feel welcome while embracing your business. Clearly we failed to deliver; for that we appologize. Please call General Manager, Peter Orlich at 218.741.2355 to discuss the details of your visit. The only way we can learn and grow is with feedback like yours. Our goal is to earn your business however possible. Again, our appologies.

Iron Trail Management

HO
HANNAH O.
Virginia, MN
TOYOTA RAV4
05/02/2015 Category: Service
Great Service-Not So Great on Time
Iron trail has taken great care of me and my car but every time I go in its at least 2 hours.

03/14/2015 Category: Service
Quality service
My appointment was for 10:30 AM. I arrived at 10:15. My van did not go in for service until 10:50 but he did finish be noon. I will see how it performs in a couple days.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 03/16/2015

John-

I'm sorry that your service was late, we do try very hard to make sure we get everyone in as promised. We do value your business and I would like you to contact me directly when your next service is needed. I want to personally show you what we can do and what you should expect.

Steve Torrence
General Manager
218-741-2355

02/10/2015 Category: Service
Recall from Toyota
On prior visiits that were over an hour and a half (I was told about 1 hour and 40 minutes) I was given an update. This time nothing and I believe it took a little over 2 hours.

DANIELLE B.
TOYOTA RAV4
09/20/2014 Category: Service
Cindy Babinski
She knows her stuff through and through
Alan V., IT Director from Iron Trail Motors responded on 09/29/2014

Danielle -

Thank you for the compliments. Cindy is an awesome member of our team! What can we do to make this a 5-star experience?

TRACY M.
TOYOTA CAMRY
08/14/2014 Category: Service
convenient
Had miscommunication with person scheduling and those doing work so had to wait, but they were very apologetic and nice.
Steve T., General Manager from Iron Trail Motors responded on 08/15/2014

Tracy-
I'm sorry to hear of the delay in services, our employees try and do the best to provide our customers with the best experience possible. I would like to ask t5hat the next time you need service that you contact me directly and I will be there to ensure a world class experience.

Steve Torrence
General Manager
218-741-2355

BP
BRANDT P.
Britt, MN
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Paint and undercoating protection
Not at all impressed with the way my vehicle has been taken care of in regards to the paint and undercoating protection plan that I purchased. I brought my vehicle in for its annual inspection. I knew there were several paint chips on every wheel well, as there have been every spring. They corrected the problem by simply dabbing a paint stick on the chipped spots, so you can still see the areas where the paint was chipped. I could have saved myself the $750 dollars I spent on the protection plan and bought a $6 paint stick and fixed it myself. I specifically mentioned several times prior to my appointment that the areas on the frame of the vehicle inside the wheel wells of both rear fenders the undercoating had completely come off in huge flakes and needed to be addressed as the frame is beginning to rust. Keep in mind this is a 2017 Silverado. This paint and undercoating is very poor quality and continues to chip and flake off. I know that the way my paint problem is being handled is probably the way The manufacturer directed them to handle the paint problem, but They did not repair the undercoating on the frame at all at this visit.

06/08/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Don't understand the costs associated with maintenance, every time I go in it seems like there is not a set standard fee for oil changes when there should be.

LH
LAURA H.
Orr, MN
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Selling services I don’t need!
I came in for a sensor valve stem replacement. Your employees tried to tell me that I needed a radiator flush as I didn’t have Toyota coolant in there. They did say my coolant was clean which makes sense as I just had a radiator flush done where I have all of my maintenance done (not iron trail motors). They told me that I needed this done three times before I got out the door. I don’t appreciate being told I need services when I don’t!