MT
MICHELLE T.
Deer River, MN
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
I don’t have a Toyota dealer in my town so it was convenient for me while on vacation to get an appointment for my oil change. I was in and out in less than a half hour. It was perfect!!!

Biwabik, MN
09/07/2018 Category: Service
20K,000 mile service
Very thorough and very fast.

EK
ED K.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
25,000 mile checkup and wheel balance
Great!

Virginia, MN
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Informative in progress
Let me know when my vehicle was beginning worked on and what all was getting done.

Gilbert, MN
Toyota Avalon
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Service is 5 star, please no more surveys
Auto service is good, but follow up surveys are annoying.

Virginia, MN

Very helpful sales consultants

JOHN B.
Esko, MN
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Great place to buy and service my vehicles

LR
LOGAN R.
Hibbing, MN
Saturn Ion
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Quality Work
I have always had a positive experience here, although my car is beat up to a pulp, they don’t try to fix everything because they know I don’t want to. They’re very nice. I will always come back.

JAMES S.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Trailer hitch
Work was done on time and was done professionally.

TERRY S.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
2018 Chev truck free servicing
Done well- just wished I had a few more free oil/ tire rotations. But two is better than none!!

Eveleth, MN
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Oil changes
Quick service. Friendly people. Good price.

JOHN T.

ET
ERIC T.
Embarrass, MN
07/23/2018 Category: Service
quality mechanics and parts on hand
The oil change was done smoothly and efficiently. Didn't have to wait long for an appointment.

AA
AUDREY A.
Bena, MN
07/22/2018 Category: Service
My recent service appointment
I recently had a service appointment. Excellent service, and I was especially grateful when Jake Homick showed me the
very dirty cabin air filter. Needless to say, I wanted it replaced. I am always greeted warmly by any employee I encounter
when I am waiting for my vehicle. So happy that I purchased my Toyota Rav 4 at Iron Trail Motors.

Hoyt Lakes, MN
Jeep Cherokee
07/22/2018 Category: Service
Oil change. Detailing rotstion
Excellent service.

Cook, MN
07/11/2018 Category: Service
New pickup
Buying a new vehicle was an excellent experience.

LAURIE S.
International Falls, MN
07/09/2018 Category: Service
My new truck
Very helpful and accommodating, a great vehicle buying experience

MARK R.
Orr, MN
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Convenient and accurate
Scheduled maintenance was fast and convenient. As expected , our Toyota has no issues after 20,000 miles!

International Falls, MN
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly folks.
Routine (synthetic) oil/filter change and check up: $40. A little cheaper to do it myself but not enough difference to justify the hassle.