JOHN B.

KP
KENNETH P.
Superior, WI
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Timely fix at a great price!

JJ

DAVID C.
Apple Valley, MN
Chevrolet Sonic
06/14/2019 Category: Service
They did what needed to be done and quickly!

Nashwauk, MN
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Very efficient and friendly

Ely, MN
06/08/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Don't understand the costs associated with maintenance, every time I go in it seems like there is not a set standard fee for oil changes when there should be.

JOHN M.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Toyota Sienna Service
This last service appointment was the best one I have had for a long time.

RANDY M.
Aurora, MN
Toyota Tundra 4WD
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Like the people and waiting area

Babbitt, MN
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Service to my vehicle was performed in a timely manner. Very professional customer service.

HO
HANNAH O.
Gilbert, MN
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
I got called that a part that was ordered to fix my car came in. They were able to get me in that day, dealt with a previous merchant that was paying for their mess up, and brought me my car right back to work!

Toyota Yaris
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
When I arrived, they didn’t have my appointment in their calendar. I showed them the confirmation email on my phone and they took care of my routine maintenance, getting my car in on time.

EK
ELDON K.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Regular maintenance
Prompt .. courteous .. & friendly service at all levels. Thanks Iron Trail!

05/14/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed & was mislead
I recently had my oil changed and snow tires taken off. The previous time I thought I had the plastic under the car replaced (it was damaged when I hit something on the interstate.). The plastic had come loose around a wheel and I had it looked at. They couldn’t do much to fix it because it was missing some parts which I didn’t realize when it was installed. I also realized that they only replaced the one wheel well and not the whole plastic. I had specifically asked when the part was ordered if it was to replace the whole thing and I was told yes. I was very disappointed when I realized it wasn’t. I would have never invested that much money for a piece to be put in when it wasn’t going to stay secure. It was over $300. Now I have to have it fixed again the right way. Just really disappointed and frustrated

HL
HOWARD L.
Nashwauk, MN
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Silverado Service
This is the third time I filled out this survey. The service met my expectations..

GH
GARY H.
Babbitt, MN
05/02/2019 Category: Service
People
I like the people there & the way things get done

PK
PAUL K.
Bigfork, MN
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Quick response
Iron Trails always is on top of things and not buried by them.

FM
FRANK M.
Ely, MN
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and check up
Very friendly and qualified people working there

Esko, MN
04/25/2019 Category: Service
They care.
Small town feel. Personable service department.

LF
LINDA F.
Lexus NX 200t
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Good service friendly people. Service was done fast and efficient!

PM
PATRICK M.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Very friendly staff and the work is performed in a timely manner