Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

OA
Oscar A.
05/01/2015
This place is great! The owner is top notch and service outstanding!
I have gone in a few times to have work done on my Jeep Cherokee. No surprises and honest assessment of vehicle. I will be back.

KO
Kristie O.
04/30/2015
owner is very helpful
The owner never makes me feel pressured to buy something or not educated with anything to do with my car. He explains everything to me & gives me a idea how much it would be to fix my car problem. Only wait about 30 mins for my oil change.

Scott M.
Acura TL
04/29/2015 Category: Service
Scott said the service was prompt and there were no issues.

Jeepin S.
04/27/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris. He said he is satisfied with this business' service.

SK
Shannon K.
East Greenwich, RI
04/23/2015
Sorry for the miscommunication
I remember giving my new number, but I guess I hadn't. Wish you had tried using my email as well. Anyway, my car is running great and I'm glad you were quick to respond to the issue. Thank you for your service!

04/23/2015
didn't call & locked me out of my car
I'm really confused by this. I went to pick up my car today after my scheduled service and it was locked, no key to be found. I checked my voicemail on my phone and it was empty. I've never had this problem before. My past experiences have been good... But this just left me really disappointed after I went there to pick up my car only to find out I couldn't because they hadn't left me the key.
Joe H. from J & S Auto Repair responded on 04/24/2015

Shannon, We Are Sorry For any confusion . We Tried to call several time during the day.The Phone would go to voicemail each time and it said mailbox is full and can not accept any more messages. So we stayed past closing time  until 5:30 .After we did not hear from you we went home . We didn't think it would be a good idea to leave your keys in the vehicle. We Make every effort to communicate with our customers as we know it is important to have your vehicle serviced in a timely manner.

RT
Ralph T.
Nissan Sentra
04/21/2015
Joe is fair and trustworthy, hard to find that now days.

RT
Ralph T.
04/18/2015 Category: Service
Ralph said the service at this business was great.

Brandon S.
Honda Accord
04/17/2015
Great Customer Service
Joe was super courteous and professional on the phone. I had him order the wrong part and he apologized afterward when it was completely my fault. He then let me come in the following Saturday as the only customer since he had a wedding to be at. Best prices and service around.

Joe C.
Jaguar S-Type
04/16/2015
Great Service !!!
Once again very pleased with the service at J&S.

Kathy M.
North Kingstown, RI
Hyundai Tucson
04/10/2015
Great people to work with
I highly recommend J & S, they are reliable, skilled and friendly.

LD
Larry D.
East Greenwich, RI
04/09/2015
An honest repair shop!
Diagnosed and repaired, done in the same day, after a confirmation phone call. Very pleasant to deal with.

WF
William F.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/01/2015
Ease of scheduling an appointment
Easy to schedule an appointment. Honest service and pricing.

AD
Amanda D.
Hyundai Accent
03/31/2015
Tire Rotation Not Complete
This repair shop is ok. It is not the best as they forgot to do the tire rotation as I had asked for however.
Joe H. from J & S Auto Repair responded on 03/31/2015

Amanda, We are sorry That You are not completly satisfied . Please stop by at your convience and We will take care of the rotation for you.

BT
Brad T.
Hyundai Tucson
03/31/2015 Category: Service
Brad said he was extremely satisfied with this business.

Richard H.
Pontiac G6
03/31/2015 Category: Service
Richard said the service at the business was quick and reliable. The price was reasonable.

TA
Tracy A.
Kia Sportage
03/30/2015
The Best
Great service at a great price, it's that simple!

Dawn C.
Nissan Frontier
03/30/2015
Nissan Frontier
Thank you Joe for coming through for us once again. We have always appreciated your honesty and integrity when it comes the quality of work you provide. Thanks again for going the extra mile on our behalf! Dawn C. :D

Donald C.
03/28/2015
Oil Change
Had my oil change done and tires rotated.
Great service, and attention to details about my car.
Joe H. from J & S Auto Repair responded on 03/28/2015

Donald, Thank You For Giving Us  The Opportunity To Service your Nissan. Talk to you soon .

HL
Henry L.
03/28/2015 Category: Service
Henry said this business was super.

Joseph M.
Providence, RI
Nissan Rogue
03/24/2015
Door Repair
New actuator arm was installed and the door has worked extremely well. We appreciated Joe's honesty when he indicated that we did not need an oil change. We feel fortunate that we found JS because we've only lived in Rhode Island for six months and it's great to find a mechanic that has the same integrity as our old mechanic back in New Jersey. We will continue to us JS as our car repair service from now on.