FC
Fran C.
Warwick, RI
03/07/2020
Car dangerous to drive after $3,000 of work.
I have now been to J&S several times. My original review was 5 stars. Over the last 10 days and $3,000 later, my engine light and other codes were still on. I had to go there several times and told different information.

BL
Bridgette L.
Warwick, RI
10/28/2019
More expensive than the dealership
Brought my car in for brakes, they quoted me twice the dealership, and they still had problems. Not accommodating hours by any means. Had to bring it back to another mechanic to resolve the issue.

SK
Shannon K.
East Greenwich, RI
04/23/2015
Sorry for the miscommunication
I remember giving my new number, but I guess I hadn't. Wish you had tried using my email as well. Anyway, my car is running great and I'm glad you were quick to respond to the issue. Thank you for your service!

04/23/2015
didn't call & locked me out of my car
I'm really confused by this. I went to pick up my car today after my scheduled service and it was locked, no key to be found. I checked my voicemail on my phone and it was empty. I've never had this problem before. My past experiences have been good... But this just left me really disappointed after I went there to pick up my car only to find out I couldn't because they hadn't left me the key.
Joe H. from J & S Auto Repair responded on 04/24/2015

Shannon, We Are Sorry For any confusion . We Tried to call several time during the day.The Phone would go to voicemail each time and it said mailbox is full and can not accept any more messages. So we stayed past closing time  until 5:30 .After we did not hear from you we went home . We didn't think it would be a good idea to leave your keys in the vehicle. We Make every effort to communicate with our customers as we know it is important to have your vehicle serviced in a timely manner.

Joseph Hoyle