Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Daniel M.
West Warwick, RI
07/29/2016
Happy customer
This is my second time being here and they are wonderful. My oil change was quick easy. They even printed a sheet of recommended work to be done, but wasn't pushy about getting them done. Despite someone telling me he wouldn't bring his car there I book an appointment for my other car. I have had nothing but a good experience with them.

PS
Pat S.
North Kingstown, RI
Dodge Caliber
06/23/2016
Nice man that waited on me. His suggestions for more work totally almost $1000 is being considered and even though I did make an appt I am debating whether or not to have that work done just now. Great service.
Very hard to find the place but worth the effort.

SG
Steven G.
05/05/2016
All good but...
Just had one of the belts replaced but it still squeals when I start it up

Kelly M.
Nissan Sentra
02/15/2016
thorough service
Efficient staff that holds true to their work. Had work done and my engine light came back on ... brought it back in and had it looked at again. No questions asked. Short staffed that day but it got done and haven't had a problem since.

CG
Chris G.
Wakefield, RI
02/15/2016
Joe is always able to accommodate me within a day's notice. His location is convenient and clean. Great service.
I highly recommend the team at J and S. Price is competitive and staff is professional.

KO
Kathleen O.
North Kingstown, RI
01/14/2016
Oil change, tire rotation and tire plug
Joe is very personable as well as courteous. Service efficient as well as timely. Clean waiting are

AT
Alison T.
Greenville, RI
Oil change/tire rotation
Good value for the service. Wish it was a little more speedy. Not sure why I was charged $5 since I was using a Groupon. Overall I'm satisfied.
Joe H. from J & S Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2016

Allison, The Five Dollar fee is for sales tax and oil filter disposal .It is noted on the Groupon  purchase page. We will try to speed things up for you on the next service.

Joseph Hoyle
J&S Auto Repair

CF
Chelsea F.
oil change
My appointment was at 9 but nobody came out until 940 and my car was done by 1030. There were cars ahead of me and it sounded like there was a problem in the back....so i took that into consideration. The owner is really nice.

Daniel M.
West Warwick, RI
01/13/2016
Great job!!!
Got checked in quickly and it was quick and easy. Great job!

PB
Peter B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/17/2015
Excellent so far.
This is my first visit to J & S and I am very happy with the service provided so far. (it was only yesterday) The place is clean, and the people very professional, and friendly. Joe is a "stand up guy" who seems to be far above the usual critter one finds in auto service businesses. Their prices are very fair, and the wait time was acceptable. My car was returned to me in better condition then it arrive in. I hope to have a long relationship with J & S for both my and my Wife's autos. I do offer one suggestion, on the service history website they should list the type, (grade, and brand) of oil they use as this is important information for those of us who "baby" our vehicles.
Joe H. from J & S Auto Repair responded on 12/17/2015

Peter, Thanks You for Taking time to review our business . We will add the Oil Information to the website . The Oil We use Is Valvoline Synthetic blend For conventional oil and Valvoline Synthetic for the synthetic vehicles. The Vescosity depends on the  Manufacturer Specs. Thanks Again .

Joseph Hoyle
J&S Auto Repair

Robert H.
11/22/2015
J&S customer service
Had my oil changed and tires rotated yesterday. I'm a return customer and find the service polite and professional. Once I find a service I'm comfortable with, I pretty much stay with them. I get that feeling from J&S. Thank you and PLEASE stay open Saturday mornings!

RL
Rebecca L.
Coventry, RI
Nissan Rogue
09/30/2015 Category: Service
Rebecca said it took one hour for an oil change.

CF
Christine F.
Westerly, RI
08/26/2015
Friendly and Fast!
I brought my car in for the A/C, and even though it was a Groupon deal, I felt treated as well as a customer who might have paid full price. It's a little far for me to go for regular service, but I will keep them in mind nonetheless!

Rosemary G.
08/25/2015
Work done as described, no surprises!
Work done as described in recommended repairs. Done in a timely fashion at a fair price.

Joe F.
Woonsocket, RI
Audi S6
07/24/2015 Category: Service
Joe said there is always room for improvement but they were very helpful, professional and friendly. He had a great experience with this facility. He has already recommended them to others and he plans on being a returning customer.

Luis M.
BMW 530i
07/16/2015 Category: Service
Luis said this business has a good vibe, but the mechanic left the driver side door a little greasy.

Joshua B.
BMW 328i
07/16/2015 Category: Service
Joshua said they were a little expensive but very professional.

Augustin B.
Riverside, RI
Buick LeSabre
06/10/2015 Category: Service
Augustin said the only thing he did not like about this business was the lack of available appointments. They could get him in within two days but they worked him in the next day.

Matt S.
05/31/2015
Friendly staff, good pricing
Simple appointment for an oil change and tire rotation, staff was friendly and pricing seemed fair. Will surely come back again

GC