Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

PL
Pamela L.
BMW M3
12/22/2015
excellent service and people are so pleasant
i was very pleased with the service I recieved at J&S Auto repair .. The staff was very pleasant and informative . I will definately use them in the future .. Thanks J&S

LH
Laura H.
West Warwick, RI
Kia Optima
12/20/2015
very helpful
I was concerned about a loud noise. No other place could see me until the following week. They got me in the next day and helped me fix my problem. Thanks!

Jeepin S.
12/20/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris. He said the business did the work correctly.

KF
Kurt F.
12/18/2015 Category: Service
Kurt said they did a good job.

PB
Peter B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/17/2015
Excellent so far.
This is my first visit to J & S and I am very happy with the service provided so far. (it was only yesterday) The place is clean, and the people very professional, and friendly. Joe is a "stand up guy" who seems to be far above the usual critter one finds in auto service businesses. Their prices are very fair, and the wait time was acceptable. My car was returned to me in better condition then it arrive in. I hope to have a long relationship with J & S for both my and my Wife's autos. I do offer one suggestion, on the service history website they should list the type, (grade, and brand) of oil they use as this is important information for those of us who "baby" our vehicles.
Joe H. from J & S Auto Repair responded on 12/17/2015

Peter, Thanks You for Taking time to review our business . We will add the Oil Information to the website . The Oil We use Is Valvoline Synthetic blend For conventional oil and Valvoline Synthetic for the synthetic vehicles. The Vescosity depends on the  Manufacturer Specs. Thanks Again .

Joseph Hoyle
J&S Auto Repair

Jarred T.
12/17/2015 Category: Service
Jarred said the personnel at this facility was attentive and caring. The service was excellent.

Steve M.
Carolina, RI
Jeep Cherokee
12/16/2015
Jeep repair
They, in a timely fashion, repaired the electronics in my 1999 Jeep Cherokee. They accomplished what a local Jeep dealer could not complete and fix.

Roger B.

RO
Ronald O.
Toyota Avalon
12/15/2015
Close to home and great people to do business with.
Friendly people and good quality service

NB
Nick B.
12/12/2015
always great
Great price and great service.

IZ
Iris Z.
Newport, RI
Mercedes-Benz E320
12/01/2015
Good Job
I felt they did great work for a fair price and everyone was very pleasant.

John P.
11/30/2015 Category: Service
John said he was very satisfied with the service provided by this business. They were hardworking, and did an excellent job on his vehicle.

Robert B.
Jeep Patriot
11/26/2015
great job, will return
We came in for an oil change and my wife explained how the breaks were noisy and seemed to be rubbing. Told that he would check them we were expecting the worst. Instead we were informed that very minor work was needed and there was no charge. I will definitely be going back to an honest man.

Cody M.
GMC Sierra
11/26/2015 Category: Service
Cody said the service provided by this business was completed fast and the price was right.

Jim M.

Harry M.
Worcester, MA
Volkswagen Jetta
11/24/2015 Category: Service
Harry said this business does an excellent job and he is very happy with the service they provide him.

David B.
West Warwick, RI
11/23/2015
Thanks
Good guys, good work and good prices/deals.

RP
Ron P.
Cranston, RI
Acura 3.5RL
11/23/2015
Weekend getaway
I was in need of a repair to the cooling system. they took the car right in and had it repaired in about one hour. This allowed us to leave just a little later than anticipated for our weekend getaway! This is why I use J&S Auto Repair!! A wonderful company with top notch service!!

KC
Katelynn C.
Cranston, RI
Kia Spectra
11/22/2015
great customer service
I got an oil change, using a groupon. The man who answered the phone and greeted me at the desk was very friendly and clear. I was late to my appointment and they still did my oil change, which was nice. The job was done pretty quick. I love that they tell me anything wrong with my car that I didn't even know and even price out the job. I love this place and I do recommend it to others.

Robert H.
Honda Accord
11/22/2015
J&S customer service
Had my oil changed and tires rotated yesterday. I'm a return customer and find the service polite and professional. Once I find a service I'm comfortable with, I pretty much stay with them. I get that feeling from J&S. Thank you and PLEASE stay open Saturday mornings!