Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Ken M.
Toyota Avalon
11/21/2015 Category: Service
Ken said they do a great job and has complete trust in them. He has already recommended the facility to others.

Christine C.
Saturn Vue
Service!
Everything was great. The service was fantastic and the people are friendly. I received an oil change; it took a little longer than I anticipated, but well worth it. I will continue to service my car here.

Christine W.
Riverside, RI
Oil Change
I found J & S on the Groupon website and am very glad I did. I made my appointment for the very next day for an oil change. Once there, they were polite and professional. They took my car in at the scheduled time and I was on my way in record time. I would highly recommend J & S, and have, to all my friends.

Joseph M.
Providence, RI
Nissan Rogue
11/20/2015
Belt replacement and oil change
Service was excellent and we were happy that the technician found a belt that needed to be replaced.

Jacob M.
Mazda Tribute
11/20/2015
I dont trust many other people
Joe has always treated me well and Ive never left unhappy with his report or his guys' work in all of the 10 times Ive had my cars worked on.

VM
volpe m.
Honda Insight

OA
Oscar A.
Great trustworthy service
I was referred to J & S by a friend via Groupon. I have been comng there for a few years now and have referred them some of my friends. They do great work and they are very knowledgable. I will continue being a customer and referring clients.

AW
AndreA W.
Providence, RI
Jeep Liberty
Above & Beyond
I purchased a groupon for an oil change and from my initial entry into the establishment they were kind, professional and even told me about a few other things I should fix. I will be going back for all of my mechanical needs.

EF
elizibeth f.
Cranston, RI
The nicest people ever
I found a Groupon and boy did I get lucky. I had a great experience at J&S and I will certainly return for all my oil changes and any other work I may have to have done.

David H.
Volkswagen Passat
10/22/2015 Category: Service
David said the service at this business was quick and provided at a reasonable cost.

AN
Ashley N.
Riverside, RI
Nissan Sentra
10/12/2015 Category: Service
Ashley said this business was quick and courteous.

BW
Bruce W.
Jamestown, RI
GMC Envoy
10/10/2015 Category: Service
Bruce said everything went well with this business.

JV
Jason V.
Cranston, RI
Honda Accord
10/07/2015
Free wifi, prompt service with a smile
I have used the same two mechanics for 30 years and found J&S through groupon. I needed an oil change and gave them a try ; I was so impressed with their customer service that I will use them for all my future car repair needs.

Jim W.
Acura 3.2TL
10/07/2015 Category: Service
Jim said he is very happy with the service at this business and what they do.

Maryal R.
North Kingstown, RI
Mercedes-Benz C240
10/03/2015
stalling out
Joe was able to get our car back on the road after a number of instances of stalling out. He was very professional and had the repair done in a short amount of time.

ED
Ellen D.
Albion, RI
Honda Accord
Excellent customer service
My appointment was first rate. I was a little early, the technician took my car right in and I was on my way within 30 minutes. Great job. Clean and reliable!

Jennifer B.
09/30/2015
I would highly recommend the business.

Denise R.
Wakefield, RI
Friendliness, honesty, and professionalism
Every time I called, they were gracious and helpful. The owner seems to care a lot about service and comfort of the patrons in the waiting room. Work performed was satisfactory.

GG
George G.
09/30/2015 Category: Service
George said the business provided very good service.

RL
Rebecca L.
Coventry, RI
Nissan Rogue
09/30/2015 Category: Service
Rebecca said it took one hour for an oil change.