Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Jennifer K.
Fort Worth, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Fast and friendly!
I left recently for a horrible change in management, glad to see it had been corrected. My business and possibly my friends who also drive Hyundai's is yours!!
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for your feedback and the 5 stars!  We know you have choices and we thank you for choosing James Wood Hyundai in Decatur.

None
None
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Aurora, TX
brakes and oil change
being treated like a person with respect and not a number or $$
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Christine S.
Bridgeport, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Expertise & Efficiency
Thank You for taking care of my vehicle last week. I appreciate your efficiency and expertise.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

THANK YOU for the kind comments and the 5 stars!!

FC
Fredrick C.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Convenient, Friendly and helpfy
Great employees and wonderful service
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 stars!

Boyd, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer experience!
As always, excellent team at James Wood Hyundai!
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!  We know you have choices and we thank you for choosing James Wood Hyundai in Decatur.

Seervice Mgr

EU
Eva U.
Bowie, TX
05/31/2019 Category: Service
A great experience
They took great care of my car. After my car was returned to me one of the salespersons once again patiently explained to me how to use my navigation.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for the feedback and the 5 stars!  Yes, we agree....sometimes its a struggle to learn all the bells and whistles on our vehicles.  lol

HL
Harold L.
Newark, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Great service!!!
Robert Cook, is the best service Manager!!!!!
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you sir!!!

QG
Quita G.
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Oops
I was extremely disappointed in the car wash this time. My car normally shines after service. Not this time. There were still bugs on my car and windshield. Also was not vacuumed and inside windows were not washed.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you for your feedback.   We provide every customer with a complimentary exterior wash only and I apologize that your complimentary exterior car wash was not up to par.  Please know that any drive through car wash may not clean all the bugs off the vehicles.  We use an outside company to do more thorough washes and on your next visit we can set you up with more thorough car wash that will include vacuuming and cleaning the windows.  Our service advisor will have all those prices posted at his desk.

Thanks again for your feedback and the 4  stars.  We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance appointment.

Debra C.
Gainesville, TX
2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Fast services
Everyone is friendly
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thanks Ms Debra for the kind words!  Always good to see/visit with you and thank you for the 5 stars!

Betty S.
Nocona, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Great job-Great people!
Easy appointment setup, fast service nice waiting area (but you don't have to use it for long).
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for the kind feedback!  We appreciate the 5 stars and we appreciate you!!

CP
Craig P.
Alvord, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
The service department has always been great to deal with.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!!!

Joyce A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness, service
Satisfied
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you ma'am for the 5 stars!

AI
Adelia I.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2019 Category: Service
This dealership service department always provides excellent service in a friendly, pleasant atmosphere.
Thank You to all.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

We "Thank YOU" for the review and the 5 stars!

CE
Carrie E.
Hudson Oaks, TX
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Fast
They are always very friendly every time I bring my vehicle in. Appointment times are kept and a fast service.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for the feed back and the 5 stars!  We know you have choices and we thank you for choosing James Wood Hyundai in Decatur.

AF
Amanda F.
Boyd, TX
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service!!!
That technician Blake is the best!!! Give that guy a raise!!!
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for the feedback and the 5 stars!

David B.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer Expectations Met
That title was a corporate goal in a company I worked for. James Wood could use that as a standard. We are on our third Hyundai and James Wood continues to exceed our expectations. I recommend them consistently.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you Mr and Mrs B for the kind feedback.  We appreciate the 5 stars but most importantly, we appreciate you!  Always great to see you Mrs B, missed seeing you Mr B.  We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance appointment.

KE
Kelly E.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Good
Fixed my ac and I'm happy
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

We love happy customers and thank you for the 5 stars!

Jon L.
Justin, TX
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Love this dealership
Always friendly, efficient service and staff.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

We appreciate the feedback and the 5 stars!