Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Bridgeport, TX
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick service. Friendly receptionist.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 07/07/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out the survey from Hyundai. We appoligize for any  miscomunication regarding the filters you mentioned in your comments. Feel free to call me anytime to talk about your recent visit at James Wood Hyundai. We strive to give every customer 5 star service and would love to retain you as a customer.

James Wood HYundai
940-627-4068

Paradise, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/27/2019 Category: Service
I don't know
Not real happy this time
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. After reading your comments we conducted a survey at other dealers around Decatur for how much labor they charge to change the cabin filter. Jame Wood Chev $37.50 Karl Klement Ford $50.00
Karl Klement Dodge $30.00 At $22.95 I feel we are very competitive. Yes we are taking a risk to remove it for a chance to upsale maintence on your vehicle. We also perform other labor intensive proceedures for a chance to sell more maintence like removing wheels and tires to inspect brake pads, Free alignment checks for a chance to sell an alignment.  I hope this helps you understand the process of how selling maintence items is done all Dealerships.

Thanks again

2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Resolved my issue
After a review I left the dealership made an offer to resolve the issue. Thank you.

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable service, but lacking
The technicians aren't as careful as they should be when working on your engine. I found a half smoked cigarette under the hood, uncleaned oil spills on the engine shroud, and missing fasteners on the engine covers.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  Please accept our most sincere apologies. We clearly had lack of communication in regards to the loaner.  We would appreciate it if you would allow us to do a full  detail on your vehicle.  We would provide you with the use of a loaner vehicle for the day while we clean your vehicle.  Please contact myself or Chris to get this scheduled.  Once again....please accept our apologies.

GB
George B.
Runaway Bay, TX
2011 Hyundai Genesis
08/11/2018 Category: Service
JAMES WOOD HYUNDAI SERVICE RATING
Careful and courteous on time service. The service technician followed my specific wishes to the letter.

08/11/2018 Category: Service
JAMES WOOD HYUNDAI SERVICE RATING
i MADE AN ERROR ON THE SURVEY THAT THE SITE WOOD NOT LET ME CORRECT. COMMUNICATION WAS EXCELLENT, NOT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT AND I RATE THE EXPERIENCE 5 STARS. GEORGE BLAKE
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this Hyundai generated survey.  I would like to apologize to you as our communication with you was not as it should be.  We appreciate your feedback, as this is how we learn and grow.  Our team will strive to ensure that you receive 5 star service on your next visit.

John H.
Rhome, TX
10/11/2017 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Service department does not communicate when service is done or what service was completed.
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 10/11/2017

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate hearing from our customers on ways we can improve our service to you. I've spoken with our entire service dept on ways to improve our communication with our customers.   We know you have choices and we thank you for choosing James Wood Hyundai.

Bridgeport, TX
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
10/06/2017 Category: Service
nice to have a receptionist
missing Mike and friendly conversation and he kept you posted as to what was going on with your vehicle
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 10/06/2017

Thank you for your feedback we strive to give the best service in Decatur. I talked to all the employees involved with servicing your veh on 10/2/2017 to find out how we could have provided you better service and if there were any issues that would have caused us to take too long. The only feedback I got from them was the car wash was backed up due to the rain we received on Friday. We know you have other choices for service and we appreciate you choosing James Wood and look forward to seeing you for your next visit.

DJ
Diane J.
2006 Hyundai Azera
09/26/2017 Category: Service
It's not the service that I have had over the years
Car accepted when they were busy and could not get to it so parts were ordered late. The co-ordination does not seem to be there. It is convenient and I do appreciate that. I think there have been personnel changes
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 09/27/2017

Thank you Diane for your feedback I apoligize for you having to come back in after repairs were made. We strive to give the best service possible and I will review your repairs with the technician
involved. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/08/2017 Category: Service
customer
See above
ROBERT S C. from James Wood Hyundai responded on 08/09/2017

Thank you for your response.  Per our service technician your vehicle will require a AGM (gel) battery, so when pricing at Walmart, please be sure you are pricing a comparable battery otherwise you could damage your vehicle.   Thanks for stopping by and we look forward to seeing you again.

Rhome, TX
2010 Hyundai Tucson
07/11/2017 Category: Service
ESC and DBC lights on
They did not fix the problem.
Rating should be one star.

Robert M.
Keller, TX
2009 Hyundai Veracruz
04/15/2017 Category: Service
Going the extra mile
I appreciate the fact you paid attention to my concerns and comments. Brian's effort to reach out demonstrated his desire to go the extra mile for me.

04/15/2017 Category: Service
Disappointed
The system made it very hard to make an appointment. You also let Mike get away from your service department. In my opinion, that will cause a loss of clients.
Brian A D., Service Manager from James Wood Hyundai responded on 04/17/2017

We are really sorry about the issue you encountered during the servicing of your Hyundai.  You are absolutely right, and we understand your frustration.  Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right.  We would like an opportunity to make it right for you.  Our Service Manager, Brian Doss, will be following up with you in the few days to discuss this situation with you.

Brian Doss