Latest Review over 5 years ago

REY E.
Ashburn, VA
12/24/2012
Friendly and good service
Brake pads were checked in a timely matter.

RL
RACHEL L.
Gainesville, VA
12/22/2012
Great, Professional Service At A Great Price
Went in to check on my car mostly because it is an older vehicle, high in mileage, and was informed about a dangerous problem with it that I didn't even know about. I'm happy that I took it where I did and will be going back the next time that I run into a problem/need any car work done. Thanks :)

LE
LYRA E.
12/17/2012
Saved me hundreds of dollars
I was in an accident. My rims was bent in two. It would've cost 300 for a new tire and rim. Jdm was able to fix my wheel and my tire from leaking. He was also able to get quick parts! My mirror was replaced in 10 minutes. This guy knows what he's doing! Thank you JDM!

AH
Abe H.
12/17/2012
Convenient
I was in and out! He does the job fast and i felt like royalty! Thank you jdm!

MA
Mr./Ms. A.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/15/2012
Intelligent!
One of the smartest people i know. He was quick to diagnose my car and explained to me in plain english what was wrong with my car. He was very time efficient and also offered me a loaner car if i needed to go somewhere while he worked on my car. Very satisfied.

ANGELICO P.
Subaru Impreza
12/12/2012
Quick Quality Work
Great service and goes the extra mile to help out customers.

GA
GILMER A.
Sterling, VA
12/12/2012
Amazing!! Took care of me!
Amazing service! Took care of my insurance collision. My insurance adjuster missed big things to fix when checking my Lexus. JDM saw them all! He's team pointed them out immediately! And JDM got the insurance to come back out and check the damages and now my car is all fixed! Thank you JDM for the great service and keen eyes!!

CARLOS M.
Kia Sportage
12/08/2012
Quick and easy
There was no lines, all are done through appointments. JDM had all the parts ready for the work we agreed for him to do. Everythig was simple, he told me it will take an hour. And it did, i was relaxed and watching TV in their leather couches. Pretty simple in and out! Thank you JDM for helping me out!

JO
JULIE O.
Lexus GX 470
12/05/2012
Real professional service!!
He is my go to guy! He always helps me provide professional service when it comes to taking care of my Lexus! Fair prices! Fast work! Works with my schedule! He even helped me picked up my car while I was at work! I don't know anyone else as trustworthy!

Jose D.
Ashburn, VA
11/18/2012
We do everything!!
Thanks for the great reviews guys! I try to be as helpful to you guys as possible! Also, don't forget to get your anti freeze checked on for the winter. I had a customer who already had his radiator bottom freeze and blow up. Anyways we can do it free with a synthetic oil change! :)

Bobby S.
Mercedes-Benz S500
11/18/2012
The best!
Jose does a great job, first honest and respectable auto mechanic I ever met. I was introduced to him through a co-worker and now the entire office uses him! Highly recommend you give me a call.

ANGELICO P.
Subaru Impreza
11/12/2012
Treats customers very nicely and provides quality work.

ALLAN P.
Scion tC
10/22/2012
great staff great work
great staff great work

MATTHEW S.
Mazda 3
10/20/2012
Always there when I need him
When my wife's car needed urgent repair, and neither of us were able to get to the shop, JDM was able to coordinate a pick-up and resolved the issue before her commute home. Trustworthy, and competitive pricing. That's why I keep going back to JDM