Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

RT
Robert T.
02/19/2019
No worries
I love these folks!!! They've kept my 2009 Toyota RAV 4 (175K miles) running like a top. So amazing to have a place that I totally trust to service my and my wife's vehicle. We never worry when starting out on a trip. We're in good hands.

EH
Elaine H.
Nissan Rogue Sport
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Elaine said service is great every time and price is great

Mike B.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the business is professional and they do good quality work.

KJ
Kerry J.
02/01/2019
Good fast service.
Great place, great employees, and fast service. Like the follow up information and estimate came in exactly as expected.

CE
Cheryl E.
Chester, NH
Toyota Camry Solara
01/24/2019
Major work done
I needed some major maintenance work done--timing belt,etc., work was efficient, and the 18 yr.old Toyota purrs like a kitten. Was pleased with the lo aner vehicle. As always, Ryan was professional, and accomodating.

WG
William G.
01/21/2019
State Inspection
Exceptional service was provided as usual. BEST service in the area!!
Highly recommend!

BG
Brian G.
Chester, NH
01/18/2019
All Charged up
Needed a new battery and these guys got me in immediately. Leo serviced me again and he was electrifying and devilishly handsome. He had me all charges up in less than 10 minutes. And If you were wondering, he is clearly keeping up with his deep squat routine.

Play nice in the sandbox everyone

BK
Bryan K.
Salem, NH
01/18/2019
Service Review
They consistently provide quality, reasonably priced service. I am glad we found them.

Martin B.
Manchester, NH
01/13/2019
5 Star Service. Ryan is the best in the business
I would not go anywhere else to have my car serviced. They are the best. Courteous, Professional employees and Ryan must of invented service, he is great.

DT
Dave T.
Windham, NH
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Dave said that the place was very good, they always have good service and they do a good job.

KD
Kathleen D.
Bedford, NH
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Kathleen said she was very pleased with the service. The employees took her in on time, it took less than 1 hour, and the price was good.

AH
Andrew H.
Toyota Sequoia
12/22/2018
Excellent and great service
Brought the vehicle in, it was not running smoothly. I thought it was front ball joints. Rear hub need to be replaced. Trucks runs like new. Resolved quickly for great price

Douglas B.
North Andover, MA
12/21/2018
Honesty, thoroughness, and humility are the reasons why I travel 45 minutes for Jeff's Lex-Toy service.
A good friend told me about Jeff's Lex-Toy 18 months ago when I was searching for a reputable auto mechanic to prolong the life of my aging 2007 Toyota Sienna. I have been very satisfied with the quality and professionalism of each of the three minor and one major services since. In fact, my car runs significantly better now than it did 5 years ago. Jeff and his staff have given me, for a very reasonable and competitive price, the confidence that I can get another 4-5 years out of this van that will reach the 200,000 mile mark extremely soon.

Sharon H.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Dennis. He said that he needed to have two vehicle serviced. The business was efficient and prompt as well as doing a great job.

GT
Gary T.
Auburn, NH
12/13/2018
Highlander service
Oil change, state inspection and trouble shoot "check engine" light. All were done in a timely manner (even though the Toyota parts supplier doesn't understand that Next Day shipping of parts doesn't mean 2 day shipping). The service $$ were more that I expected, but, the fuel tank and associated input tubes and valves had to be removed (no small task, I understand). After all the vehicle is 15 yrs. old with 200k miles. Stuff wears out.
Love the loner car program.

EM
Evelyn M.
12/06/2018
Great service!!!
I have been going to Jeff's Lex-Toy for years as I have always had a great experience with their service. My husband, daughters and friends also go to Jeff's Lex-Toy now as I am always talking about the friendly service. Whatever the issue is that I bring in my car for repair is resolved quickly and the pricing is fair. Also the loaner car program is a great feature. I can drop off my car, jump in the loaner and am I off to work in no time!!!

Jeff T.
Jeep Patriot
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the job was done correctly and he has no issues.

12/05/2018
dafsfdasf
zcxvzcxvzv

Dennis G.
New Hampshire
Lexus IS 250
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said they did a good job.

Diane S.
Manchester, NH
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Diane said that she has been doing business with the place for years and they're great.