SO
Steve O.
05/07/2021
Great service.
Had a flat. Took me right in and fixed the problem. Can't ask for more than that.

SK
Steven K.
Porsche 911 Carrera
05/04/2021
Always Great!
Ryan always makes sure he understands my needs and guides me along the way. With Jeff and the team working on my cars I have always had great results!
I have recommended Jeff’s to friends, neighbors and my family

KD
Kathleen D.
Bedford, NH
04/30/2021
Reasonable prices, friendly service, loaner vehicle provided- happy customer!
As my Lexus RX 350 creeps up in mileage, it will need more service to stay on the road safely. Nothing has gone wrong with my vehicle and after 7 plus years, I haven’t had to do anything but routine maintenance. The nice thing about Jeff’s Lex-Toy is they will prequote what you’ll need at your next service and they don’t try to jack you up for unnecessary service.

DN
Dan N.
GMC Canyon
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Dan said he made a appointment it was quick and easy they got him in and out they have great service.

Jason A.
Sandown, NH
04/16/2021
Hyundai
Always great service and rates by the team at Jeff's Lex-toy. Would not go any place else for my vehicle.

MJ
Mathew J.
Manchester, NH
Lexus ES 350
04/13/2021
LOVE THE SERVICE
Love the attention to detail my 2007 Lexus ES350 receives at Jeff’s. Ryan worked with me to find best deal for 4 new tires while letting me use a loaner car so I didn’t miss any work

WB

Theresa M.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/03/2021
Affordable and Affable
My car needed a major repair. The garage closest to work gave me an estimate and told me the dealer should do it, as it would take them days to get parts and I wouldn't' have a car. The dealers estimate was even higher. I took the car to Lex Toy, their estimate was less than others and they gave me a loaner car!!!!!! Not only are they extremely competent and affordable they are nice guys. I would recommend Lex Toy to anyone.

BL
Brandy L.
Derry, NH
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Brandy said the work is great.

Donna B.
03/25/2021
Great, professional service!!
Wonderful job as always. Went in for routine oil change and tire rotation. I asked them to check on brakes and they gave me a loaner car to get it all done as they needed replacement.

03/25/2021
Great service.
Easy in and out. The guys are great.

Methuen, MA
Kia Sportage
03/19/2021
Top notch service
Always a pleasure having my car serviced at Jeff"s by knowledgeable & friendly staff

SP
Sean P.
03/19/2021 Category: Service
Sean said this is the only mechanic that he would bring his vehicle to.

John L.
03/12/2021
Everything you want in a local auto repair shop
Very professional. They service several of my cars and they always do a great job.

WG
William G.
Honda Civic Sedan
03/12/2021
Outstanding Service!
Great service for a fair price!! Highly recommend!