Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Anne S.
04/19/2019
I brought my Prius in for a routine oil change and tire rotation. The mechanic went above & beyond by checking the condition of the filters and other functions. The service at Jeff's Lex-Toy is always excellent and costs less than a dealership! It's well worth the time to bring my car in for such reliable service rather than to the Toyota dealership nearby.

FS
Frank S.
Lexus GX 460
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Diane. She said she has gone for years and they have been really good.

04/11/2019
Car Service
Always good work, friendly & professional staff.

Roland B.
Winchester, MA
Toyota Venza
04/08/2019
Can you believe there are honest mechanics? YES, they do exist!
I was advised that I'd need a replacement heat shield for my muffler. When I brought it to Lex-Toy, they were able to repair it (at a fraction of the cost) rather than replace it.
My vehicle has been serviced by only Lex-Toy since its purchase ten years ago. I have nothing but praise for Jeff and his staff.

Bruce M.
Toyota Avalon
04/08/2019
Same as always
Always the same great service. Once again, the price was a lot less then expected which in todays world is a rarity.

Jim G.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Jim said he has a long relationship with them and they have always treated him right.

Susan C.
Hingham, MA
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Susan said that the place is the best, every service is prompt and professional and she's had good experiences in the past.

Bruce M.
03/31/2019
Always the best
I have been a customer since Jeff opened and not much has changed. Weather I schedule an appointment or it is an emergency, the service is top notch. They never do more then you request and if the repair is not necessary ( even though you think it is ) they will not do it and explain why. See if that happens at a dealership. Also, many times the price comes in at less then you are quoted or what you might think it will be.

Mary B.
03/28/2019
Great Customer Service!
These guys saved my car! I was having major car trouble and didn't know why. It turns out the workers at a national chain drive- in oil change shop left out a seal during an oil change. I was almost out of oil but didn't know it. The slushy, icy conditions were camouflaging the leak where I parked and my dash's oil indicator light didn't come on. They got me in same day as a new customer and provided the documentation I needed for reimbursement from the national chain.
I've been back several times now for service, a loaner is available when needed. If you do stay during service the waiting room is small but comfortable. Recently I stopped in on my way home to book an oil change and Ryan actually squeezed me into the schedule for an immediate appointment. I won't bring my car anywhere else.

AH
Andrew H.
Toyota Sequoia
03/28/2019
Great service as always.

LT
Liane T.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Liane said the business did a good job.

Monika P.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Monika said she has no problems with them. She added that she already has recommended this business, many times.

Martin B.
03/09/2019
Great Service and Good Prices
I have been using Lex-Toy for my car service needs for awhile now. They do great service and their fees are really reasonable compared to other repair shops. I would never take my car anywhere else. They really care about their customers and it is the same all the time. I would highly recommend them they are the golden ticket.

Sue M.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Sue said that nothing went wrong during her visit to the place.

Donna B.
02/23/2019
Great job as usual!
Woke up to a dead battery. My husband was able get it charged. Jeff's Lex-Toy got me right in and replaced it. Jeff explained it was still "passing" but I wanted to replace anyway as I have a long commute during late evening. Never feel pressured like at dealership!

RT
Robert T.
02/19/2019
No worries
I love these folks!!! They've kept my 2009 Toyota RAV 4 (175K miles) running like a top. So amazing to have a place that I totally trust to service my and my wife's vehicle. We never worry when starting out on a trip. We're in good hands.

EH
Elaine H.
Nissan Rogue Sport
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Elaine said service is great every time and price is great

Mike B.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the business is professional and they do good quality work.

KJ
Kerry J.
02/01/2019
Good fast service.
Great place, great employees, and fast service. Like the follow up information and estimate came in exactly as expected.

CE
Cheryl E.
Chester, NH
Toyota Camry Solara
01/24/2019
Major work done
I needed some major maintenance work done--timing belt,etc., work was efficient, and the 18 yr.old Toyota purrs like a kitten. Was pleased with the lo aner vehicle. As always, Ryan was professional, and accomodating.