Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Gary T.
Auburn, NH
12/13/2018
Highlander service
Oil change, state inspection and trouble shoot "check engine" light. All were done in a timely manner (even though the Toyota parts supplier doesn't understand that Next Day shipping of parts doesn't mean 2 day shipping). The service $$ were more that I expected, but, the fuel tank and associated input tubes and valves had to be removed (no small task, I understand). After all the vehicle is 15 yrs. old with 200k miles. Stuff wears out.
Love the loner car program.

EM
Evelyn M.
12/06/2018
Great service!!!
I have been going to Jeff's Lex-Toy for years as I have always had a great experience with their service. My husband, daughters and friends also go to Jeff's Lex-Toy now as I am always talking about the friendly service. Whatever the issue is that I bring in my car for repair is resolved quickly and the pricing is fair. Also the loaner car program is a great feature. I can drop off my car, jump in the loaner and am I off to work in no time!!!

Jeff T.
Jeep Patriot
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the job was done correctly and he has no issues.

12/05/2018
dafsfdasf
zcxvzcxvzv

Dennis G.
New Hampshire
Lexus IS 250
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said they did a good job.

Diane S.
Manchester, NH
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Diane said that she has been doing business with the place for years and they're great.

Jim G.
11/28/2018
Another satisfied visit .....
Took my Subaru Forester in for a State Inspection and winter tire changeover (mount and balance). Dropped the vehicle off the night before, and got a call mid-morning that it was ready to be picked up. I haven’t driven it more than 5 miles yet, but I have every reason to believe that everything will be fine. If there is ever an issue with work they do, I know Jeff and the crew will make things right. Another satisfied customer.

Steven S.
11/25/2018
Long time customer, disappointed this time
I’ve always been a big fan of Lextoy, but had a frustrating experience this time. Last spring, when I brought my car in for an oil change, I was told that my rear shocks would need to be replaced in the near future ( the quote at that point was around $800) When my car went back in for inspection in July, I asked that this service be done, but I was told that there were no notes recommending this. I questioned this, but was sssured all was well. About a month ago it became clear that this needed to be addressed and brought my car back in. The situation had now deteriorated to a $1900 service. This was completely unnecessary and very frustrating.
Jeff V. from Jeff's Lex -Toy LLC responded on 11/26/2018

Hi Steve, Sorry you had a frustrating experience last time in with your BMW. I looked into your file and you said we made a recommendation of rear shocks last spring. We service 3 of your vehicles mostly the 2 Lexus and then just recently your BMW. You must have been bringing your BMW for maintenance to a different location because my records show only State Inspections on 7/25/15, 7/26/16, 7/31/17 and nothing  until 2/9/18 When we did our first oil change, spark plugs and filters. Then on 7/25/18 - Just your State inspection that indicated no problem with your rear shocks. On 10/22/18 your car broke a rear coil spring causing your noise not a shock. So we replaced the rear shocks and coil springs and other BMW hardware at the same time. I hope to gain your trust back and this answers why we had no record of your oil change and shock quote last spring?
Thanks Jeff

Chester, NH
11/20/2018
Great people
Leo did awesome work. Hes such a little stud muffin too

PL
Patsy L.
Lexus IS 250
11/17/2018
Another smooth transaction
Got my car inspection done in a timely fashion without issue. Thanks again!

MN
Honest and friendly staff

Donna B.
11/14/2018
Trust Jeff's Lex-Toy
Have been going to Jeff's Lex-Toy for a few years and have been very happy with their service. Went to IRA dealership for 120,000 mile service, as I had a long term plan with them and wanted to make sure all was okay before it expired. Booked appointment online with price of $911, coupon 15% off all service. When I arrived was told price was over $1300. Got the price I wanted when I said I was going to Lex-Toy. Nothing much done to my car accept inspections. Given list of things wrong (just a few minutes prior to closing) which I did not completely trust. Came to Lex-Toy the next week. Found items that actually were wrong and my car felt amazing when I picked it up. If I went with IRA would have paid a lot more money for things that were still okay. Thank you Jeff's Lex-Toy!!

Bonnie M.
New Hampshire
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with James. He said the business took care of his vehicle's problem and at a reasonable price. They even let him know what other issues his vehicle had, what needed to be taken care of immediately and which could be fixed later. The business explained his warranty to him well so he understood what needed be done so he could use it before it went out. The business even waited for him when he was bringing his vehicle in, they are good people and did a great job. He looks forward to coming back for more work.

RL
Robin L.
Lexus LX 570
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Robin said the business is excellent. They are quick to schedule the appointment and charge very affordable rates. The customer service is efficient, friendly and they do good work.

Martin B.
Manchester, NH
11/10/2018
Better Than All the Rest
From the moment you come in until you leave with your car or a loaner, you will be impressed with the service you receive. At Jeff-Lex you are more than a customer. I feel like I'm with family. They keep track of my vehicle and let me know when it is time for service. I like being respected and treated right. Best Shop in Town.

BL
Bill L.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Bill said that he has used the place several times, they are always very timely, and they make helpful suggestions on future repairs.

Mike C.
New Boston, NH
11/08/2018
Great experience as usual
Scheduled state inspection and was able to have some additional work done at the same time instead of having to make another appointment. That’s a big convenience for me.

ET
Eric T.
Nashua, NH
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the business did very good service and the staff was great.

BL
Bette L.
11/06/2018
Fast service. Great price.
Always have quick service and the staff is very pleasant. The price is far more reasonable than my previous visits to the dealership. Highly recommend.

HG
Hope G.
11/03/2018
They are honest and fair pricing for repair work.
They are the best! I would not take my Toyota anywhere else. I highly recommend this business.