BW
Bucky W.
Nashua, NH
07/18/2021
Organization, Integrity, cleanliness, and Jeff
I feel that Jeff’s Lex-Toy is well organized and and provides excellent service and value

John G.
Auburn, NH
INFINITI QX60
07/16/2021
Infiniti repair
We haven't driven far since the repair but seems to be great. Jeff's Lex has been my go to mechanic for a few years now

Ann M.
Chelmsford, MA
07/13/2021
Thorough, professional, friendly, thoughtful, excellent service all around.

DN
Dan N.
07/10/2021
Great place
Extended hours really help as we both work late.

Diane S.
Manchester, NH
Chevrolet Colorado
07/10/2021 Category: Service
Diane said the staff did a very good job.

BL
Bette L.
07/09/2021
Always quick, reliable, fairly priced service.
I really don't have any complaints. One thing I have noticed is that discounts offers, in the form of coupons, seem to be generated right after I have my car serviced and the expiration date of the coupon offered doesn't allow enough time to use it before a next scheduled service. (Car was in on 7/8/21 and received the coupon the next day. Coupon had an expiration date of 8/8/21. That's 30 days. I wouldn't even need an oil change in that amount of time.) Longer expiration dates on discounts offered would be nice.

07/07/2021
Knowledge and honesty of my vehicle
Ryan and the mechanics are honest and knowlegeable

Matt W.
Windham, NH
Kia Sorento
06/29/2021
Oil Change and Sticker
Made an appointment for an oil change and inspection sticker. I was taken on time the work was completed and my car was waiting for me. Registration on the seat, sticker on the windshield and ready to go. Great job guys.

Don M.
Windham, NH
06/29/2021
Car service
Had a minor glitch during my service call which has never happened in the 4 or 5 years I've been bringing my cars here. It was corrected immediately no questions asked. I am a detail oriented car guy. This is the best auto service business I've ever worked. Thorough, professional quality work every time. I've recommended them many times

Jeff H.
06/24/2021
Saves me
Very good customer service. I brought my car in for a front end shake. It needed new brakes. They replaced the brakes and told me it was under warranty so I did not need to pay for the new brakes and rotors. I did not even realize I had a warranty on them.

GK
George K.
06/23/2021 Category: Service
George said the business does good work and on top of things. The staff are trustworthy and observant of upcoming issues.

SK
Steven K.
06/21/2021
Always great service
For years I have been going to JLT and getting great service and value. Ryan always is accommodating and knows what needs to be done and is nice. Jeff and his team always do things right in the garage.
I highly recommend Jeff’s LexToy!

AR
Alan R.
Derry, NH
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Alan said the personnel and business are very professional and get the job done. He said this time there is a bit of issue with the alignment and he is going back. He has taken his vehicle there for years and, does recommend them all the time though.

RL
Robin L.
Lexus LX 570
05/30/2021
Outstanding, as usual
This shop is simply outstanding in every respect. They are knowledgeable, flexible, friendly and expert in every phase of service, from technical knowledge and professional performance to handling customer inquiries and service. They flat know their stuff and are top quality, professional technicians. Their rates are very reasonable and they earnestly want to ensure the customer is satisfied.

Aud S.
05/25/2021
They provide excellent service at a reasonable price in a timely manner and are very friendly.