KD
Kathleen D.
Bedford, NH
01/16/2021
Straight talk on what my car will need/ what I should expect as the car ages
My Lexus RX has 78.000 on her. I wanted to anticipate what I should expect to go wrong on the car and evaluate whether it was time to turn it in or keep it and pay a maintenance cost to own the aging car. I was so pleasantly comforted to here I should only be factoring #2-3K per year, even as the car approaches its 6th year. I always feel I am getting straight honest advise and unlike the dealer shop, they are not servicing my car and recommending unnecessary services to line their commissioned pockets.

Lexus NX 200t
01/09/2021
Always friendly, professional, and there is a comfortable waiting room.

HG
Hope G.
12/31/2020
Fast reliable service every time.

BD
Butch D.
Methuen, MA
Kia Sportage
12/30/2020
On the road quickly
My latest experience was excellent...My car was serviced in record time.Very friendly staff, too

KA
Kevin A.
Sandown, NH
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said they are great. He does business with them all the time. Top place. Great service up front.

Devin S.
Derry, NH
Honda Civic Sdn
12/02/2020 Category: Service
Devin said guy at the service counter, clean business, no complaints. They seem to be good people.

PE
Patrick E.
12/02/2020 Category: Service
Patrick said the staff's service is fine and he has never gotten upset with them.

Scott M.
Manchester, NH
Lexus GS 350
11/30/2020
65k Tune Up
Great service and quick turn around. Very fair prices compared to the big dealerships.

AW
Andrew W.
11/28/2020
Great service, work was completed on time with no surprises.
Vehicle was taken in as scheduled. Work was performed in the time expected. Ryan was professional and advised of future work that would be needed allowing me to budget for the repair.

Roland B.
Tyngsboro, MA
Toyota Venza
11/28/2020
Honest as the day is long....
If I keep giving Jeff's business more kudos, you will think I'm being paid to do it. But, I'm not.
The person you will have the most conversation with is Ryan. He is friendly and great at accommodating your needs. But, I give a big "thumbs up" to Jeff for employing Ryan as his liaison between the business and its customers....
The shop is exemplary in every way.

Donna B.
11/13/2020
Awesome again!
Professional, courteous, reliable and honest!

SK
Steven K.
11/12/2020
Friendly and efficient
I always go to Jeff's because Ryan and the team don't try to sell me things I don't want and because they are friendly and efficient

Cathy H.
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Fred. He said they are good. He used the business for an inspection and oil change. It was quick, what he expected and reasonably priced.

EB
Emma B.
New Hampshire
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Emma said the technicians were transparent with their communication, quick and they did a good job.

ED
Everett D.
Derry, NH
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/07/2020
Excellent service each time I have my truck serviced. Ryan always gets me an appointment when I need it.