GT
Gary T.
Auburn, NH
05/30/2020
Highlander service
A mechanic once told me that at the End of the World only roaches and Toyotas would still be around. With Lex Toy's excellent service, I know my Toyota will be there.
Great, prompt service as usual, plus they always explain what they did and why. They also explain what they me be looking for in the future for any potential issues.
Great job!

Anne S.
Manchester, NH
05/28/2020
Outstanding service!
My Prius battery died and Ryan was able to schedule the replacement work within 24 hours, which helped a great deal. The service is always reliable and affordable and the customer service is excellent. They also took careful COVID precautions.

Donna B.
05/20/2020
Great as always!
Just had annual inspection done. Professional service s always. Great job with covid precautions!

Susan H.
Manchester, NH
Kia Forte 5-Door
05/09/2020
Best customer service ever
This shop is awesome. You can feel confident that you won’t get ripped off . I would highly recommend them if you are always concerned about being overcharged for things you didn’t really need!! Outstanding customer service by Ryan !

SN
Susan N.
Lexus ES 350
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Susan said they exceeded her expectations.

John T.
Bedford, NH
Subaru Legacy
05/08/2020
Friendly and affordable service
Great service and affordable rates.

TH
Theresa H.
Bow, NH
Volvo S60
05/08/2020
Professional, efficient and friendly
My family has been using the services of Jeff’s Lex-Toy for several years now for all of our cars, past and present. Despite the fact that we have moved to another town farther away, we still come back to Lex-Toy for all our maintenance needs.

Merrimack, NH
05/02/2020
Thanks for continuing your great service
Ended up falling asleep and forgot to setup payment. Ryan was persistent yet respectful in order to get me my vehicle available to me in the same day. I really appreciate your patience Ryan. 10 out of 10

Matt W.
Lexus ES 350
05/02/2020
My Last Visit
Made an appointment for an inspection sticker and as usual Jeff's took me when I arrived and was courteous, professional and efficient.

BW
Bucky W.
Nashua, NH
05/01/2020
Positive
Organization, cleanliness, timely ness and quality of work

WG
William G.
04/24/2020
Outstanding Service!!!!!
We have trusted Jeff's Lex Toy LLC going on 9 years with all of our vehicals!! Their service is ALWAYS Impeccable. Excellent Service at a fair price. The most important is that they are extreemly customer focused.

LI
Leslie I.
Lexus GS 350
04/11/2020 Category: Service
Leslie said she likes the service the business provided. They were honest , reliable and offered a decent price.

BW
Bobbie W.
Derry, NH
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Bobbie said the staff is very friendly, professional and open. They communicate with her exactly what should be done to her vehicle and are very good. She likes the service.

Methuen, MA
Kia Sportage
04/07/2020
Great service !
always friendly & prompt service. Fast & expertly done

Donna B.
04/06/2020
Great as always!
Jeff did a great job getting me in for new tires after a flat on my AWD vehicle. Trustworthy, great work and reasonable. Will never go to dealer again!