Jeremiah's Automotive Services

Carl R.
Little Rock, AR
09/26/2019
Dishonest Service
Had work done here in the past and had no issues. Their availability to pick you up and drop you off is a great idea that made service easy. The main issue came when I had an exhaust leak. The car was dropped off and picked up the next day. Jeremiah himself told me he had pulled heat sheilds off and welded a rust hole in my manifold but that it hadn't fixed the issue. The next week I had time to investigate the issue myself. Pulling the heat shields off myself, I discovered there was no rust, no evidence of any welding, no damage to the manifold at all. The only thing wrong was a burnt out gasket on the block. When I asked Jeremiah what work had actually been done on my car, he changed his story two or three seperate times and blamed his other shop help for not addressing it properly. I urge anyone else to find another option for a mechanic. A gasket is not a huge issue and I was able to fix it myself with time set aside to dig into it. However, this would not be so easy with a multitude of other engine or transmission issues. The issue was not cost (thankfully) but rather honesty. If a mechanic can't take pride in his work or honesty, how can you trust him with one of the most expensive investments you make that you rely on to transport your family?

AH
Alysha H.
02/25/2019
SLOW AND RUDE
Terrible customer service. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND TAKE YOUR VEHICLE TO SOMEONE RELIABLE. This guy has "fixed" my vehicle on two separate occasions. I have paid him over $5000 over the past few months. He supposedly has "loaner cars" which are never available. The first time he had my car for well over a month, he never called me with updates, and was rude every time I called in to check on my car. Had the vehicle back for maybe a month, and then it broke down again. This time, once again he had it for over 3 weeks and never called me with updates. He was supposed to put all new tires on my car, I spent $4,700 the first time and $1,700 the second, just for us to have 2 flat tires a week after we get the car back. Asked if he could fix and he was EXTREMELY rude, we both ended up yelling at each other, then he block our number. This dude SUCKS! if you want terrible customer service and for your car to be gone for a month, call him!

Marlene R.
Hyundai XG350
05/19/2017 Category: Service
Marlene said she called in several times and they repeatedly told her the vehicle was being worked on, but that was not the case. After a week, she went in at her own convenience and found it was structurally fixed but some things were left undone.

Joesph L.
Granville, OH
Mercedes-Benz C230
11/09/2016
Car not running right - still not right
My car was not running right, it would start poorly and not shift from one gear to the next. Received the car back and problem persisted. I took it to a Mercedes dealer and they fixed the problem by replacing the mass airflow sensor. I asked for someone to drive the car to make sure the problem was fixed, I don't believe this happened as the problem reoccured within the first few miles.

RK
Ron K.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/30/2016
Very Unhappy Customer
Took our van in to fix the AC Aug 2015, bill $797. We don't drive it a lot but Aug 2016 the AC still doesn't work. Bill $695. Oct 2016 guess, what? AC still doesn't work. Bill $386. And now the fan that blows the air is making a terrible racket!

Deeanna G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/20/2016 Category: Service
Deeanna said the business did not fix her vehicle and it is worst than before. She will be returning to have them fix the repair or she would like her money back.

Lissa B.
Ohio
Ford F-Super Duty
06/03/2016 Category: Service
Lissa said she took the vehicle in for a fuel leak. They did not call to let her what the cost was going to be. They fixed the radiator leak they found, but did not fix the gas leak. They charged her $91.38 for a new cap and the clamps they already had for the radiator. She would not recommend them because they should have told her what the charge was, before they did the work.

TT
Ted T.
GMC Pickup
01/08/2016 Category: Service
Ted said right now his vehicle is not running and it had to be towed back to this business. The employees are having a hard time finding out what is wrong with his vehicle. Jeremiah, the owner of this business, is a good mechanic. He does a good job and runs a good facility.

Michael H.
Coshocton, OH
Mazda 6
09/18/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Mervin. He said the repairs to his vehicle were done wrong and he had to take it to a different facility to have the work redone. He was also asked to purchase parts that already came in kits.

DA
Dan A.
03/23/2014
Rotors and Calipers
Had front brake pads replaced hoping that this would be enough to solve the noise problem. But no, so had front calipers and rotors replaced... have taken vehicle back since his was completed for metal to metal grinding noise and he fact that the cruise control no longer works since I had the work done. Was told that everything looked OK and that the pads need time to seat, which I already knew, but metal to metal grinding is still present. Also was told that my cruise control problem may be related to bad control module so I'm having it replaced on Tuesday and hope they can figure out the metal to metal grinding noise and cruise problems fixed with the new control module.

Linda S.
Honda Accord
06/27/2013
BALL JOINTS
Sent this email yesterday.
Thank you again for waiting for me to get my car yesterday afternoon. I am worried now because when I left yesterday and again today I heard the clunking I heard before you all replaced the ball joints. I hope the wrong thing did not get fixed. I would like to bring it in but my schedule is crazy the rest of this week in the mornings and I work in the afternoons. What is your recommendations? I DID JUST RECOMMEND YOU TO MICKI SCHOOP BECAUSE i DO LIKE YOUR SERVICE.
I do need this resolved because the problem is still there and I have $390.00 dollars in ball joints and that apparently was not the problem! The reason I work afternoons is to sup my social security and I have spent all extra dollars on the ball joints. I also told Laura when I picked my car up that it was still making the cluncking.

TH
Terry H.
Cadillac CTS
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Terry said he's been trying to get ahold of their business. There's a plastic piece that goes above the visor that broke off. It wasn't broken before and when he called to let them know, the guy he spoke with said if they had broken it they would have fixed it. Terry said his vehicle is a Cadillac and if they did fix it, they would've had to order that particular piece. The guy was rude and he was not happy with the experience. Terry said he would not recommend them because of the reason mentioned above.

Brad M.
09/07/2011
Trying to rip me off
After taking my car there several times for multiple issues, I feel as if every visit gets more expensive to fix.

My first visit was for an oil leak, which was $200 bucks. Supposedly replaced the oil plug, fixed a knock sensor yata yata yata.

I took my car in after that because the oil was still leaking and they said my transmission was bad, charged me for "steam clean diagnostics" for the same oil leak ($40), as well as a slew of other issues. To get the whole thing done would have been $1700.

I took my car to a small shop in columbus, he looked at my car and said I didn't need any of it.. and that he would feel bad if he took my money for not doing anything. Also he told me the oil plug needed replaced and that the possible repair my car needed were the ball bearings and maybe the air compressor.

Duane G.
Nissan Frontier
04/17/2019
I was kind of disappointed with the service. I have had prompt service over the years but today had an 8am appointment for a. oil change and tire rotation. I had to wait almost 2 hours before you took the car in for service. I cancelled the tire rotation. A customer who came in after me was even serviced first

TK
Tara K.
Nissan Versa
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Tara said she had to go back and forth for a month to get her vehicle fixed right, so she will not recommend this facility to anyone.