Jeremiah's Automotive Services

Duane G.
Nissan Frontier
04/17/2019
I was kind of disappointed with the service. I have had prompt service over the years but today had an 8am appointment for a. oil change and tire rotation. I had to wait almost 2 hours before you took the car in for service. I cancelled the tire rotation. A customer who came in after me was even serviced first

TK
Tara K.
Nissan Versa
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Tara said she had to go back and forth for a month to get her vehicle fixed right, so she will not recommend this facility to anyone.

EM
ELIZABETH M.
Granville, OH
Ford Contour
06/30/2015
disorganized but good price and work
I'm giving only 2 stars because I called around to a few places and only this one could give me a Friday appointment but the car wasn't even looked at until the following Monday. Since I chose to try this place largely because they could take it before the weekend, this was disappointing. I also requested an estimate before any work began - twice- and didn't get one. In both cases I had to call them more than once to ask what was going on, they never called me with an update.

That said, the price for the repair was about 10% less than my normal mechanic charges and it appears to be done well. They also gave me a cup with candy and a thank you note which was nice.

But if I use them again I'll insist on a realistic timeframe and an estimate before the work begins...if the price had been high this would have been a serious problem. As it was it was just heard for me to plan my weekend thinking I'd have my car then had to change plans at the last minute.

TW
Tasha W.
Hyundai Accent
02/19/2014
Ive came there before, and had great service and in a timely matter, but this time, my car was there for a week just to look at it, I feel that it could have been done a lot sooner, I had no car for a week. I had to keep calling to check on it, to find out they didn't have time to do it..
JEREMIAH F. from Jeremiah's Automotive Services responded on 02/20/2014

As previous conversation I was under the impression due to you dropping off your vehicle I had a few days to look at it.  I diagnoised your vehicle and found out it was under factory warranty and didn't charge any fee to do this. I offered to deliver it to Hyundai dealership to have vehicle repaired under warranty at no cost to you. My apologies for not getting your vehicle to the dealership the day prior.  I take this score personely and if you have any other questions please contact myself at (740)788-9222.

CD
Chad D.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/05/2013
Oil change and detail
Service was good as usual but there is NO WAY I would pay $45 to have a car wash that left the car dirty and didn't even wipe down the steering area or cup holders. I know it's not a full detail but a $10 car wash and 15 min with some armor all wipes would have been more efficient.. Sadly disappointed..

BR
Betty R.
Nissan Sentra
02/27/2013 Category: Service
Betty said this business quoted her 1 price, then called and told her it would cost more because of an unspecified sensor. She appreciated they came to take the vehicle and then brought it back to her. Lastly, she stated she plans to sell the vehicle soon.