Jeremiah's Automotive Services

ZS
ZACHARY S.
Galena, OH
08/31/2019
Reliable work at a fair price.
I got my truck worked on at Jeremiah’s. I got quoted a fair price below other mechanics I had checked, the work was done well and on a timely manner. I know many other people who use Jeremiah’s and they all recommended him to me and I can see why. I will be using Jeremiah’s in the future, good honest mechanics are hard to find!

SARAH S.
08/29/2019
Fantastic Honest Service
I’m a repeat customer, time and time again I get honest answers for my car , cost and issues, feel he is the best and I have continually referred family and friends to him which says a lot, because if I feel you don’t do worthy service or have integrity and honesty in your business towards your customers you won’t get repeat business - Jeremiah’s automotive service is expectational and I will continue to come back.

Honda Accord Sedan
08/19/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
Appointment was scheduled and service was done on time as usual. Very convenient.

SP
Sandy P.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Sandy said the service was good.

DY
DON Y.
Honda Accord Sedan
08/07/2019
8th Wonder of the world! Under promised and over delivered!
The people are friendly, the pricing was more than fair (compared to other quotes I received), workmanship excellent and turn-around time for body work exceeded expectations !

RV
ROY V.
07/31/2019
It's great to have a repair shop you can trust. Jeremiah has always treated us right. I don't hesitate to refer my friends and family to take their vehicles to Jeremiah!

Ryan W.
Ohio
Chevrolet Pickup
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said that Jeremiah is a great guy.

CR
CALVIN R.
07/23/2019
Great business who works with you
Did the job at a reasonable rate very quickly and even picked me up from home since I had no way to get to the shop. Will use again.

Mike B.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/23/2019
Great as always
Jeremiah’s always provides quick and thorough service. We are always treated professionally and his rates are great. This is why we bring all our vehicles to him. Highly recommended. Thanks to the whole team at Jeremiah’s.

MELISSA G.
07/18/2019
Great service. Thank you!
Very fair pricing. Friendly employees. Great option for car service in Licking County.

Bobbie H.
Jeep Liberty
07/17/2019
Honest work
Jeremiah’s does good, honest work for a reasonable price. Very thorough and does the job right.

Cherie B.
Lexus RX 400h
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Cherie said the business does a thorough job.

SHAYER S.
Dublin, OH
06/19/2019
Fantastic
Amazing people and great work!

BL
Bill L.
06/11/2019
Quick
Easy to work with and generally quick and complete.

VC

ROB B.
Heath, OH
GMC Yukon
06/07/2019
Very good service and quality work.

BILL B.
Zanesville, OH
Buick Enclave
06/06/2019
First time customer
Pleasant folks.
Sensitive to the customer's satisfaction
Nice waiting area.
Quick efficient service
Busy but honored my appointment in a timely manner
I will be back.
Thank you. I am grateful.

Danny M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Danny said Jeremiah does a good job, he's in and out and everybody is nice and polite.

MARCIE H.
Buick LaCrosse
05/16/2019
Had my parents car detailed there. Easy to make an appt. Fantastic service and job on the car. Price was very reasonable

DENNIS B.