Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KIM B.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
05/21/2019
Kim
Customer service is outstanding and this company defines integrity! I won’t go anywhere else.

AW
ANGIE W.
05/16/2019
I had a great experience at Jerry Potts Car Care. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and prompt. They did not try to upsell unwanted or unnecessary parts or services. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

JOE M.
Christiana, TN
Nissan 350Z
05/16/2019
Honesty, reliability and fair
I’ve been taking my vehicles and I’ve had a lot of vehicle to Jerry for a long time! He always shoots me straight and let’s me know what I’m looking at and what we need to do to fix the problems. His guys are good mechanics and his prices are fair. You get what you pay for and at Jerry’s in pleased with what I get for my money. I get no surprises, no headaches and running vehicles. If by some chance they miss something, Jerry makes it right! I love this place and would not recommend another shop!

Angel S.
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Angel said this business did a good job. He also said the service provided was done right.

JOHN B.
Jeep Cherokee
05/11/2019
The only place I can trust
Great people !!! Always trusting and honest hard to find thanks!

MELODY H.
INFINITI M45
05/10/2019
Always a good experience!
Always a good experience! Very knowledgeable and most importantly, very trustworthy!

NS
Nick S.
Tennessee
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Nick said the business did a good job. They are easy to work with and he does not mind the wait.

Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/09/2019
Very Professional
Brought a car in for a pre-purchase inspection. Very pleased with my entire experience from price to service. Highly recommended company to do business with!

David B.
Jonesborough, TN
05/06/2019 Category: Service
David said the business got his vehicle in quickly and got the issue fixed.

PC
PHILIP C.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
05/05/2019
Fast,friendly service.
Jerry has kept my vehicles running for over 25 years!I drive the wheels off cars & my truck is abused monthly.
Any time I have a problem, Jerry and his crew will figure out a fix.
Thanks to Jerry & his whole team.
Sincerely,
Philip

GC
Ginger C.
05/03/2019
We carried our 2007 bmw to Jerry Potts and they found the problem and fixed it. We were looking around for a car repair shop and seen all the great reviews and glad we found them. This is the place we will carry all our cars. Great people behind the counter and great mechanics. Nice price for quality work

AC
AMY C.
Land Rover LR4
05/01/2019
Jerry Potts takes care of you!
Great work every time and always very knowledgeable with any questions or concerns!

DOT H.
Pontiac G6
04/26/2019
Great customer service. Affordable.
They have great customer service. Affordable. Take care of your car while it is in their care. Call if there is any other problem. Great people. Started dealing with them about 8 years ago. Have recommended them to other friends.

BD
BEV D.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
04/23/2019
Jerry Potts Car Care
Awesome place to take your car! Nothing like doing business with the Potts family. Very honest and reasonably priced. I highly recommend Jerry Potts Car Care!!!

CG
CASSANDRA G.
04/22/2019
They got my car done quickly.
They are professional and friendly. They keep cost as low as possible.

MF
MARVIN F.
INFINITI QX56
04/20/2019
Quick, fast,reasonable
Always a pleasure going here. I'm usually always done the same day with a quick and accurate fix.

JAMES (HERMAN) W.
04/19/2019
Stop light switch
Always trusted and quality work at fair rates.

Julia M.
Nissan Sentra
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Julia said she has dealt with them before and it was ready overnight.

JOE T.
Jeep Commander
04/17/2019
Outstanding work
Dropped my vehicle off without an appointment and they were willing to work it in the next day. Outstanding customer service and repair work.

KEVIN M.
04/11/2019
1992 Toyota Camry high millage
After taking it to a competitor AKA, Firestone and being refused to work on that old of a vehicle with only 269K miles, Jerry tackled the problem and fixed it for a fair and reasonable price !!!!!
I talked to Jerry and was impressed with his vast knowledge of auto repair. If you want it done right the first time, take your vehicle to his shop !!!

Kevin