2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Concerns resolved
I very much appreciate the prompt follow up by Hyundai regarding my concerns with my requested service and how it was performed. I would like to clarify that my front desk experience initially was very good and they made all efforts to resolve my concerns in a timely manner.

05/06/2021 Category: Service
Disappointed in service department
Overall I have been very happy with Hyundai however I have been a little disappointed in the service department
PATRICK M Q., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 05/07/2021

REACHED OUT TO MRS. GROTE TO SPEAK ABOUT HER SERVICE VISIT LEFT VOICE MAIL TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY

SPOKE WITH MRS. GROTE TODAY TO REASSURE HER THAT WE ARE CHANGING THE PROCESS IN THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT SO THAT THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE.

SA

Elgin, SC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Peacock Hyundai service
Peacock service department is great. Make sure you allow plenty of time- they are busy.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Great Service!
Staff was extremely friendly and service was quick.

Juanita B.
Cameron, SC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/19/2021 Category: Service
Very professional insufficient
I love how profession of the team was I love how fast I got my car back I love the atmosphere and I love how they did the free car wash without me even asking or telling

Michelle B.
Newberry, SC
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/18/2021 Category: Service
The guy who helped me was very nice and professional. Definitely will come back to get my car serviced.

HS
Howard S.
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Returning customer
Great place to buy a car

2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/16/2021 Category: Service
MUST GOO!!
Place is really nice, everyone wore masks, service was fast. Definitely coming back!!

Megan P.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Great Vehicle, Excellent Service
From our initial visit pre-purchase, to our first scheduled service maintenance, all of the employees we encountered along the way at Peacock Hyundai have been nothing short of exceptional. We highly recommend this dealership and service department.

Donald C.
Chapin, SC
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Very accommodating
Jackson in service is exceptional, Thank You

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service/maintenance Service
Excellent customer and maintenance service my car was returned to me in perfect condition the only thing I would change Is the complimentary car wash. While it's very much appreciated. I’ve had my vehicle serviced three times and every time I received my car it smells like they washed it with old mop water.

Shamonique S.
Concord, NC
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service
I was having some issues with my car and these guys were able to identify everything that I needed repair and were accommodating with my budget. Service was quick and my car is running like new again. I’m definitely coming back.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Great service.
Great service. Very nice, and professional.

Shaniqua S.
Irmo, SC
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful Experience!
I made an appointment online for an oil change. They got me checked right in, on time, without incident. It was midday on a Friday and they were even able to address a secondary concern I had about my air conditioning. The work was completed in great time. Lobby and restroom was clean. And every person that I encountered was extremely courteous and kind, just plain friendly. Will definitely be returning.

DF
Donna F.
Irmo, SC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Everyone was very knowledgeable and helpful. Wait was as short.