CA
Carlos A.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Dealership is Great but...
I bought a 2020 new Sonata and I traded my 2009 in. The sales person Chat and all the managers are very helpful. They got me the specific car I wanted from another dealership. The dealership is very clean and people are welcoming even during these Covid19 trying times. The car is great except that the voice command with the Android app is not working properly. I have taken the car back several times and several people including two salespersons and two service people have not been able to solve the problem. I just bought the car so I'm still trying to get this problem solved. We have made a little progress but this problem has not been resolved. I hope that a few more trips will do the trick, but if it's not resolved I will see what else can be done to rectify this situation.

Orangeburg, SC
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Always a good experience

Hopkins, SC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service. Staff very helpful.

CL
Chandra L.
05/25/2020 Category: Service
They were prompt and friendly. They gave me all the information that I needed.

KF
Karen F.
Gaston, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/25/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
Chris and Rachael in the Service Department are excellent. I've had my car since 2014 and most of the time I work with Chris; however, recently on occasions, I've worked with Rachael and she operates just like Chris. Chris makes sure that the services your receive are exactly what your car needs and doesn't force you to have services that are not needed. There have been, on occasion, someone who wanted me to replace something that wasn't needed or already done. But you can not go wrong with those two!!!!

Thank you Chris and Rachel for making Peacock Hyundai a place I can come to!

West Columbia, SC
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and fast service
Friendly and fast service

Gaston, SC
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Professionalism in Pandemic
Great service with safety in mind.

Joshua S.
Lexington, SC
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Only bad thing I'll say this time is that they didnt have my taillights that day. When they told me to come back this past saturday because they would have them then they would install them. Well I came up saturday they failed to call and mention they still didnt have them. All they had to do was call and let me know so that I wouldn't have driven almost 30 minutes out of my way to get them replaced. Other than that everything with my regular service was good as usual.

Lexington, SC
05/15/2020 Category: Service
Thank you for going the extra mile!!

RN
Randy N.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Always great service
Been here many times and it’s always great. Fair prices and honest staff. They will continue to have my business

Mike B.
2013 Hyundai Equus
05/10/2020 Category: Service
My prior post contained a one star rating was a mistake. I meant to give 5 stars not one star. Aaron Shepard in the service department went above the cause of duty to not only have my problem fixed to my satisfaction but he also call me the next day to check in with me to make sure I had no other problems with my Equus. I will recommend to anyone, to give Peacock the opportunity to give you good service and earn your trust.

05/10/2020 Category: Service
I had an issue with the service but Aaron Shepard the Fixed Operation Director Took care of me and went above that cause of duty to show me that he was more concerned about customer satisfaction than he was about profits. He got my car fixed and took a ride with me to make sure the problem was fixed. I respect him and Peacock Hyundai for that.
AARON S., Fixed Operations Director from Peacock Hyundai Columbia responded on 05/12/2020

Good morning, I would like to thank you for taking the time to come in for service. I enjoyed our conversation this morning and look forward to assisting you going forward. I will be speaking with you again today and will speak with you shortly when the vehicle is completed.

Aaron Shepard

Cynthia B.
Saint Matthews, SC
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I was pleased with my service. Considering our current events, can coupons be automatically added instead of trying to keep up with a paper coupon.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/05/2020 Category: Service
My Car
The car service dept made room for me in their busy schedule despite being booked and I had no appointment. They worked on my problem and had me out in no time.