Overall Rating 4.7627115/5Overall Rating 4.7627115/5Overall Rating 4.7627115/5Overall Rating 4.7627115/5rating 4.7627115
Overall Rating 2.16949/5Overall Rating 2.16949/5rating 2.16949rating 2.16949rating 2.16949

GH
Gerald H.
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Its a good place but stop the not needed work for revenue
the one problem I have with Hyundia is, the shop told the service writer I need a wheel alignment based off my vehicles mileage. I just put new tires from Goodyear and had the alignment done. so why tell me that my vehicle needs an alignment. and the same with my coolant. the coolant was change when I purchased my vehicle. That's one of the biggest turn offs about this dealer, my wife has a GMC Arcadia and the LOVES dealer ship does not push work that is not needed based off of her mileage. they base there work off of if her vehicle needs it. That why I put trust into them, I hope Peacock gets better with that.

West Columbia, SC
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Quality of service declining
Had to wait an extended period of time for my car due to injectors being cleaned although the Service Advisor had said my car was ready when I paid the invoice. Vehicle was in for the 15K service.
Checked under the hood when I got hoam and found that the Anti-freeze fluid was not topped off. Level was below the minimum level indicator on the reservoir. Positive battery cover left open

Always had 5-star service up until this last visit.

Dennis L.
Irmo, SC
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Kept me well informed
Had several things done to my car and my service advisor called me several times to give me updates. I really appreciated this. Car was done earlier than expected.

Meggan L.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!!
I always have great service, and everyone is always so professional and knowledgeable.

Steve B.
Irmo, SC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service.
Fast and friendly service. Polite and smiling.

10/14/2019 Category: Service
Oil change service
The service was excellent. Chris was very friendly. He treated me with respect and gave me a discount!

CL
Catherine L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and clean
Friendly, clean, easy to work with, and they washed my car.

VS
Vicki S.
Chapin, SC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2019 Category: Service
I like the service department.......
The sale of the automobile was typical. I knew what I wanted. The service department (especially Jackson) was professional, expeditious and friendly. I took my car there to have the wheels rotated and it was also time for an oil change. The car itself is perfect for my wants and needs. Except for the bolt recall, I have had no major issues with my car.

HD
Harvey D.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
The mechanic did not reset my mileage after changing my oil and he left geese and stuff on my door handel, steering wheel, and arm rest.

DN
Dianne N.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Dept
Jackson is a refreshing addition to the service staff. He was attentive, courteous and quick to identify recall information on my Elantra that solved my issue. Thanks.

PB
Phillip B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service department was great
wonderful

Mukund S.
West Columbia, SC
10/09/2019 Category: Service
amazing customer service and support
fantastic exprience. i had issue of cruise control in my sonata hyundai done very nicely.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Pushy
After my last visit, the service department has sent multiple emails and letters pushing me to have services done now, some of which are not recommended for another 15,000 miles

BV
Ben V.
Jacksonville, FL
Rachel Crawford
My family and I were traveling from Jacksonville, FL to Charlotte for my Father's 90th birthday. We picked up a vibration after crossing the GA / SC border. The vibration got worse as we drove. Luckily, we were able to get to Peacock Hyundai just off I26.
Rachel went above and beyond to replace our tires and get us back on the road and on to Charlotte in time for a nice dinner with Family! Thank you for her outstanding service!

Ben Vernon

Daryl B.
Gaston, SC
10/08/2019 Category: Service
The staff are very friendly and helpful!
Thanks to the staff for always helping me and giving me good service. Keep up the great job!

AK
Angela K.
10/08/2019 Category: Service
I wish the dealership was closer to ,y house!
I received excellent service in less time than I had planned on. The only reason I don’t return for every little thing is because it’s not clear to my house.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Impeccable service as usual had my car down in a few hours.

Chandler C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Fixed my car
Rachael did an excellent job. She knows what she is doing and is successful!

Anthony M.
Owner
Very good customer service overall.

HL
Harry L.
Customer
The service was great. This was the second time I had to get service, and Rachel was more than helpful. She actually stayed an hour after work to get me situated. I will definitely be back when needed, because of her service. Thanks!