John S.
05/30/2019
Oil Change and Consultation on Valve Clacking
I brought my Tacoma for an oil change, spoke with Jim about also checking on a valve clacking noise that occasionally is detectable, and before I knew it, the oil change was completed, Jim gave me an assessment on the valve noise, and had his office manager, Caitlyn, note it in the records to keep an eye on it for the future. I am very pleased with the service of Jim's Auto Center, confident that my vehicles are receiving good maintenance by Jim and his staff. In fact, I have just recommended Jim's Auto to a friend and she has called and set up an appointment for next week.

John R.
05/25/2019
Muffler repair
You always get a fair deal with Jim. He won’t “fix things” that don’t need fixed

KK
Kelly K.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Kelly said they do good work.

CN
Cheryl N.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Cheryl said that the place was friendly, helpful and nice. They got it in, got it done and the price didn't break the bank. The lady in the front office was great and the mechanics knew what they were doing.

PM
Paul M.
Acura RDX
05/09/2019
Won’t go anywhere else!
I refer everyone to go to Jim’s Auto. Trustworthy, honest, fair prices and great work! Thanks for taking care of all our vehicles!

Jamie S.
Hyundai Accent
04/18/2019
We love Jim!
My husband and I have been taking our vehicles to Jim for YEARS! He’s always been honest and cost efficient. We trust him explicitly with all of our automotive needs.

HV
Helen V.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Helen said Jim has always done a good job.

Larry B.
Chevrolet HHR
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Larry said that the place did a phenomenal job and had quick service.

DE
Diamond E.
Dodge Journey
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Diamond said she loves this business, and he is very helpful. Every time her vehicle needs something, he is right there.

Robert H.
03/27/2019
Jim's Ethical Service- - Jim informs you only what service is needed for your car and your safety!
We moved to Wooster almost 3 years ago. About a month later, my 2003 Lexus would not start so based on a long time resident in Wooster recommendation I had it towed to Jim's. Jim's is a place that is jammed with vehicles and is not visually impressive, but the service and the price of service is very impressive. I'm/we are hooked! Just had my rear brakes replaced at an affordable price compared to the dealers estimate. I highly recommend Jim's Auto Service. Don't expect coffee, donuts and TV! Expect reliable service.

Mary B.
03/27/2019
People and service are the best!!!
I drive from Ashland to have my car serviced. I would not take it anywhere else!!! I wholly trust Jim and his crew. They do not try to rip you off as some do. Love them!!

Doug C.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/22/2019
Creative, low cost solution
I was facing an expensive AC Compressor repair. I really did not care to have the AC, so Jim and his team found a creative solution to my engine problem that cost $50. This was alot more manageable than sinking $900 into a 10 year old car for a convenience I really dont need.

When I told them I really did not need AC and did not want to spend alot of money on the car, they went to work to find a creativre, afforable solution to keep my car on the road without breaking the bank. They went above and beyond to meet my needs. Not many offer this kind of dedicated individualized customer service, but Jim's Auto does. Thank you Jim! 100% happy with this srrvice experience!

NZ
Nevan Z.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Nevan said the business has really nice people. They got him in and out in good time and were fair and honest with their prices.

TR
Tom R.
Toyota Tundra
03/15/2019
Thorough great service
Have been a loyal customer for over two decades. Jim and his staff are thorough-customer focused and do the work at a fair price !!

AG
Angie G.
Chevrolet Trax
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Angie said the mechanic is a very respectful business man and she appreciates all of his work.

Jennifer H.
Jeromesville, OH
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said the business did everything they were asked to do. They have reasonable prices and she is happy with the work.

PK
Phil K.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Phil said the service times are good and Jim is always able to get him in, he always has fair pricing, he has great confidence in his repair analysis and how his vehicle is taken care of while it is there., He recommends them all the time with the best of confidence.

Marilyn P.
03/06/2019
service is good..parking and manuevering around all the cars is not so great!!!!!
They are reliable and also a better value. we saved $200.00 going to Jim's.

RICH B.
INFINITI M45
03/03/2019
Another auto problem solved !
Jim was able to diagnose my car’s problem in a matter of minutes. The car is now running down the road like new even though it has 177,000 miles on it.

Michael G.
Honda Civic Si
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Michael said that the service was good at the place.