PC
PAUL & ELY C.
Honda Civic Sedan
07/29/2020
Great as always
Danny and his crew have been our trusted auto repair and service shop for years. We don't even think twice if we have any issue with our cars to call Danny. Thanks!

GG
GRACE G.
07/08/2020
As always excellent service.

RF
RUSSELL F.
06/29/2020
The service is great honest work
Always a pleasure to bring in my fleet of cars for work!

Glen Cove, NY
GMC Yukon
06/19/2020
It’s real close to my work
Mechanic Dan has working for him he’s the best I’ve ever had the privilege to let work on my car

LINDA S.
Lexus RX
06/19/2020
Great Shop
I am always impressed with the helpfulness and courtesy of Jo-Dan auto shop. They are honest and helpful and always give good advice. They help with rides to and from their shop if needed. Women often feel intimidated at auto shops but not here. They go out of their way to make us feel at ease and always clearly explain any problem or repair. Great shop! Thank you!

PL
PAUL L.
Bayville, NY
Chevrolet Corvette
The very best!
Danny and Mario are wonderful, knowledgeable and honest as the day is long!
They are the best automotive maintenance experts I have ever met!
I am a car lover for 40 years and wish I had known them 34 years ago.

RALPH C.
Stony Brook, NY
Honesty, Competence and Fairness
Having been using JO-DAN Automotive for many years due to Dan & Mario's vast automotive knowledge and expertise. Their ability to diagnose and repair my vehicles is nothing short of exemplary. The required work is done in a timely fashion and at a very fair price. I would not go anywhere else.

NB
NANCY B.
06/18/2020
Close to home. Experienced technicians.
I always feel that Danny is looking out for my best interest and will advise me about upcoming maintenance which will be needed. He’s trustworthy.

DENISE L.
Lexus ES 330
06/10/2020
Jo-Dan Automotive Review.
Jo-Dan Automotive is a new service place for me. I called with an issue involving my 2006 Lexus and they were able to see the car that same day for an assessment if I could still drive with some alert lights on the dashboard. After checking the car they assured me that I could use the car for a few days. This week Dan was able to address all the issues and give me back my car in excellent running condition. This now has become my go to place for any and all issues related to my car.

LC
Lynsey C.
New York
Honda Civic Cpe
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Lynsey said the service was quick and efficient, they also provide good customer service.

DOUG C.
Syosset, NY
Ram 1500
06/02/2020
Friendly and knowledgable staff. Excellent work
Workmanship is excellent. Very accommodating.

ANITA S.
Lincoln MKZ
05/26/2020
Battery replaced
The service was done quickly in a friendly manner.

Lloyd Harbor, NY
05/22/2020
Always great service
Danny and Mario are the best. Friendly, honest, knowledgeable and efficient.

DF
DANIEL F.
Buick LeSabre
05/20/2020
Auto repair made easy!
No smoke or mirrors, just light conversation about needs or problems and let Jodan Auto do the rest!

BW
BAZEEL W.
Mercedes-Benz 420SEL
04/23/2020
Alway does the right thing
Danny get the job done his Staff is Awesome .One of the cleaniest shops around