Overall Rating 4.69048/5Overall Rating 4.69048/5Overall Rating 4.69048/5Overall Rating 4.69048/5rating 4.69048
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

08/01/2019 Category: Service
60, 000 mile service + minor repair
The service technician who dealt with me was excellent in all respects and thoroughly professional
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are more than pleased to hear that your technician was excellent for you! We look forward to seeing you again!

Macclesfield, NC
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
The people are great, the service is quick and efficient and a free car wash!
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

We are so glad that you were able to enjoy your service and a free car wash! If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know!

C B.
07/30/2019
Top notch
Great staff at Joe Pecheles. I have been there a few times for car service and have been pleased. If I wasn’t left pleased, they did what they had to, to get my vehicle right. I definitely recommend. The staff is friendly and hilarious.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

We are so pleased to see we were able to get things right with your vehicle! If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know! Thank you for your business and we hope you have a good day!

Washington, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Pesch/Hyundai review
fantastic job ... again!!!
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

We are glad that we earned your trust! Thank you for your business and have an awesome day!

Donna L.
Winterville, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
The service department was prompt in getting the service done. I called to get a ride back & was given the number for the shuttle driver who was able to pick me up quickly. No time wasted with my busy schedule!

We are so happy to read that you had a prompt service and we were able to get things done quickly for you! Your time is important to us as well, thank you for your business and have an awesome day!

07/28/2019 Category: Service
Review
No comments
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

We appreciate the 5 stars! If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know!

EF
Edwina F.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/28/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!

Thank you so much for leaving us an awesome review! If there is anything else we can for you please let us know!

PC
Paul C.
Chocowinity, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Pecheles Service - Outstanding
Great service and knowledgeable service personnel

Thank you for leaving such kind feedback! We appreciate your business and hope you have an awesome day!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Timely and efficient!

Thank you for the kind comment on our service! We look forward to working with you again!

Fountain, NC
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Friendly
Friendly good service

Thank you for giving us your feedback! We are pleased we were able to provide you with friendly and good service! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

MT
Marsha T.
Farmville, NC
I'll Be Back!
The friendly reception and quality service will keep me coming back. Also I like the fact that I am recognized and not ignored. It is a no pressure no stress place.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

We are pleased we were able to provide you with quality service! We look forward to seeing you again and we hope you have an awesome day!

EB
Eric B.
Winterville, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding personal service!!
I want to sincerely thank Joe Pecheles Service department and the gentleman who made time to service my deflating tire. Initially, I came in to just see if they could find out why my tire light was on. He discovered that I had a leak in my right rear tire. Initially, the service department was all booked up for several hours and I was going to leave to go to another place. However, within 5 minutes they made time to get one of the repairman to check out my tire and plug the hole. Fantastic service and excellent personnel who care! THANKS!!

We are so glad we were able to assist you! It is important to us that we make sure our customers are taken care of and satisfied! We appreciate your business and we hope to work with you again in the future! Have an awesome day!

Charles C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Always well pleased
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

We appreciate the positive feedback! Thank you for your business and have a wonderful day!

07/23/2019 Category: Service
Loaner car
My family and I needed to be somewhere before our vehicle was finished and we were given a loaner car. Thanks so much for saving the day.

You are more than welcome! We are happy to be of service! We appreciate your business and hope you have an awesome day!

Jacob M.
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
I was extremely pleased with the customer service that was shown to me and the other customers. It was clear that I was viewed as important, plus the actual service done on my car was exactly what I wanted.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

It is encouraging to read feedback like this! We are glad we were able to assist you and provide you with serviced you wanted! If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Top notch
Love the staff at Pecheles. I’ve been there a few times for service. Always satisfied, if I wasn’t, they did all they could do to resolve the issue. Highly recommend and the service staff is hilarious.

07/19/2019 Category: Service
Better than 3
Only gave a three star because my car is still doing what it was doing when I brought it there to get fixed. However, they are a great place to take your car to! Great staff
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback.  We are very sorry that you still have this concern about your vehicle.  We will reach out to see if there is anything more we can do.  Have a great day!

Robert G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Service evaluation
As usual, the service department was great. On time, quick, efficient and very reasonable
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

We appreciate the awesome feedback! We are pleased we have earned your trust in our company! Hope you have an awesome day!

Washington, NC
07/17/2019 Category: Service
The staff are very friendly and informative.
The staff are very friendly and informative.

Thank you, for the kind comments on our team! We are glad to be of help and we hope to see you again!

LO
Leo O.
Hertford, NC
2014 Hyundai Equus
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Always professional.
Title says it all.

Thank you for your honest feedback! We look forward to seeing you again!

EG
Emma G.
Grimesland, NC
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Mrs
Everything was fine,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful day!