Overall Rating 4.69048/5Overall Rating 4.69048/5Overall Rating 4.69048/5Overall Rating 4.69048/5rating 4.69048
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Jamesville, NC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Good Quality Care
They did an excellent job on, the servicing of my vehicle
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

We appreciate the feedback! Thank you for your business and have an awesome day!

Fountain, NC
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly good service
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you for giving us your feedback! We are pleased we were able to provide you with friendly and good service! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

RA
Renante A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2019 Category: Service
They did I pretty good job on getting my car serviced and ready to go in less than 1hr. They were also very professional.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are glad we were able to get you in and out quickly with professional service! We look forward to seeing you again! Take care!

06/23/2019 Category: Service
quick and out
great
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for the feedback! If there is anythingelse we can do for you please do not hesitate to give us a call! Thanks again, and have an awesome day!

2011 Hyundai Genesis
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Nice work
Good service. Busy week and they still manage to get us in for service.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust so we are happy to help!

TW
Thomas W.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Pricey but trustworthy
comments must be present
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for your rating! If there is anything else, we can help you with please let us know! Thanks again and have a great day!

Washington, NC
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Very short handed - need more employees
It would be nice if it would be open until 6 or 7 and open longer on Saturdays and offered more services on Saturdays
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Pecheles for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

Christin H.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Costomer service
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

We appreicate your feedback !

AJ
Angela J.
Hookerton, NC
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Cleanliness and overall service.
Meet expectations in a timely fashion just waiting to hear about the part I ordered
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you, we will make sure someone is in contact with you about your ordered part! We always strive to give our customers the best customer service!

Jennifer P.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Matt is a super helpful person. He went above and beyond to help me, and he's a real benefit to the service department.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

We are so glad to hear that you had such a good experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Robersonville, NC
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/23/2018 Category: Service
Quality Service if you are willing to wait a bit
Matt did excellent in his communication during the visit
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Farmville, NC
12/20/2018 Category: Service
My experience
They were great, helped me with everything I needed and more. I will be back.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for the wonderful comments. We value your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Chocowinity, NC
2011 Hyundai Genesis
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Service techs are all well trained and job is always completed to my satisfaction.
Have used Pecheles service for many years and have always been completely satisfied. This particular time I felt that the service writers were a bit understaffed as I had to wait over 15 minutes before my car was checked in for service. Perhaps it was just a very busy day.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We are sorry to hear about your longer wait time. I'm glad to hear that everything else was done to your satisfaction.

Williamston, NC
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Recall service
I was greeted by a very nice gentleman, he was very friendly and helpful. My service did not take too long
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks again for your business! Take care!

NP
Nichalos P.
Washington, NC
12/03/2018 Category: Service
State Inspection
I'm satisfied with my services.....
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for your honest feedback. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

BC
Barbara C.
Winterville, NC
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Prices
Service went well but asked about some tires they extremely high.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for your honest feedback. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding this matter so we can work towards a resolution.

Antwan M.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Did the job in a timely manner
Kept me informed and got job done
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Antwan, thank you for the high star rating and review.  We appreciate your business and wish you a very happy Thanksgiving.

Joyce G.
Ayden, NC
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/06/2018 Category: Service
I am very pleased with the lounge area and professionalism of staff attendants.
I would recommend this dealership due to the professionalism of all I have come in contact with. Through out my experience, I have been pleased with all service appointments. Communication is great and the wait time is above expectation.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the review !

10/17/2018 Category: Service
Survey
The service provided was completed in a timely fashion and questions were answered.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the car wash coupon. We are looking into this and will be in contact with you when we find out what the issue was. Thank you so much for the review.

TP
Timothy P.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Good
Overall pleased but I thought price for routine service cost more than I expected.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. At Joe Pecheles Hyundai, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!