TL
Tracy L.
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Went above and beyond
Management reach out to me immediately to address all of my concerns. They took my feedback and handled the situation with urgency. They were very remorseful and meet all of my requirements to resolve the situation.

02/03/2020 Category: Service
Worst experience ever. Failed to tighten my lug nuts on two different tires.
Lack of effort could have resulted in the death of my family and myself.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you for bringing this unfortunate situation to our attention. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the details with you so we can determine how we can best assist you.  We will contact you directly. Thanks again for reaching out.

Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you so much!  We are committed to excellent customer service and we will work hard to make sure we do our best for you.   Have a great day!

SD
Shaneisha D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Great Follow by Joe Pecheles
Thanks to Neal of Joe Pecheles Hyundai for following up with me about my previous experience. He issued an apology first off, for not exceeding my expectations. He reached out and listened to my concerns, and took steps to correct the situation. He's polite and pleasant to talk, and wants All customers to have a positive experience. That speaks volume to me about my value as a customer to Joe Pecheles!!!

01/16/2020 Category: Service
Horrible long 3 hour wait just for oil change/rotation.
I won't be going back to wait 3 hours for something as short and simple as an oil change and tire rotation. Especially with this being my first since getting the vehicle. And the rep that checked me out wasn't friendly and didn't offer to find out how much longer the wait would be!!! I paid all $69 for this service with no discounts or coupons, and it took over 3 hours. What's the point in having an appointment if it's no quicker than just popping up!!!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Shaneisha, we apologize for your experience and appreciate your allowing us to make this right for you.  We will use your feedback as a training opportunity to improve.  Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Jesus C.
Arapahoe, NC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Bad experience with new veh. Service
The dealers were great but they also did not call my insurance in.
Service needs to be better on a new veh. To ease the mine of the costumer
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Jesus, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret that you had a negative experience, and will use this as an opportunity to improve.  Our GM would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. We will reach out to you directly.  Thanks, and have a great day!

Joseph H.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Not Prepared
Do a better job of having loaner vehicles available for customers, especially long time customers
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Joseph, thanks for taking the time to express your honest concerns. We are disappointed to hear you left our dealership feeling this way and we would appreciate the chance to discuss this matter further.  We will reach out to you directly.  Thanks again.

S W.
04/25/2019
Fear-Mongering and Price Hiking
I went in for a procedure I had done by this dealership/autoshop before which I was expecting to pay $100 for. They fixed the issue for my alarm going off which came down to a $5 censor. However, while checking out my alarm problem the mechanic also decided to fiddle with my air filter. It was dusty but not terrible. I decided to be agreeable and have it changed. Now I know diagnostics is no more than hooking your car up to a handheld that tells you if the car has a problem. Mine didn't. They ordered a five dollar part. Then tacked on $77 for CHANGING an air filter. The air filter was triple the price of its market cost and there was $25 for labor. What labor? No one told you to take the filter out in the first place which means if I had just told them to put it back with the old one and not a new one they wouldn't have tacked on $50. Before I agreed to the air filter the salesman started to tell me about breathing in dirt, etc and how important it is to have these things changed. Then they tried to sell me a tune up plan and some other services for $700. I came in for an alarm expecting to pay maybe $100 and nearly left paying $1,000. It's my stupidity though for even saying yes to an air filter that takes less work than it does to open my hood. Next time I will change my own air filter and I'm asking them for the box to my sensor so I can buy it and replace it my damn self.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Good morning.  Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We are disappointed that you have had such a negative experience dealing with us here at Joe Pecheles Hyundai. We can assure you that it was truly not our intention to disappoint or frustrate you during this process. The authorized work that was performed on your older model vehicle was recommended to keep your investment running well.  We would like the opportunity to address your concerns and better explain the repairs that were made.  You are important to us and we will reach out directly.  We look forward to speaking with you.

2015 Hyundai Veloster
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Ignorance is bliss.
Service Writer ignored my every request. I paid $300 for them to find out why my car overheats and why the A/C won't blow cold and they assured me my car is fine. Easter traffic, boiling over on the freeway!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Good morning.  Thank you for sharing your feedback.  It is discouraging to learn of your experience with us. Your feedback helps us improve and we would like to learn more about how we can make this better.  We will reach out to you directly.  Thank you.

04/18/2019 Category: Service
Not recommend
I would not recommend Joe Pecheles to anyone where customer service and friendliness is important factor in both buying and service .
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thanks for sharing feedback with us about your recent service visit.  I would appreciate having the opportunity to speak with you directly about exactly where we failed your expectations.  I will be glad to call you at any time that is convenient.  I want to apologize for where we failed and I look forward to being able to speak with you.   Thank you.   Doug Batchelor, General Manager,
Joe Pecheles Automotive.

Ahoskie, NC
2010 Hyundai Genesis
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Not satisfied
Not satisfied with service or communication for. Company
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Kelsie
Customer Relations Specialist
252-361-0378

2013 Hyundai Azera
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Satisfactory follow-up
Service advisor called several times as follow up.

09/10/2018 Category: Service
Stunned at how little they care about customers
Hyundai and pecheles both acknowledge that my car has a mechanical issue and refuses to fix it. the manager and technicians all agree that there is a issue in the engine, yet my car is considered, “operating normally”. Even when the car was under factory warranty, they refused to fix my car. Under my extended warranty, they refused to fix my car. I suppose they can rest comfortably knowing that I have a car that is not fixed, that will one day break down for certain ...and I’m still making payments. Awesome .
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please reach out to us at (252) 756-1135. We look forward to hearing from you.

Dawn Kortze
Customer Service Representative
252-756-1135

2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/14/2018 Category: Service
No communication
Good luck getting warranty work done. You have to fight with Hyundai for them to cover anything.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

Hello.  Customer service is one of our top priorities so we are disappointed to hear we failed to provide you with the quality experience you deserve.  We appreciate the chance to try and make this better.  Our management team will reach out to you directly.  We look forward to speaking with you.  Thank you.

GM
Gaspare M.
Merry Hill, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Poor listening skills and customer care
Poor listening skills and customer care. I know bagels need more than just carbons built-up cleaning service at 50,000 miles. How come nothing else was checked? No fluids, tire rotation, shake off Excess contaminants off filters Instead of replacing them with all the bugs and dirt, it would’ve cost anything to just shake them off before we install them.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/13/2018

Gaspare, we regret that this situation has not been resolved to your satisfaction and we would like to try to restore your confidence in our business. We have reached out to you several times, so won't you please contact us?  We value your feedback and would appreciate the chance to correct any concerns with our staff and provide a quality experience for you.  We hope to hear from you.  Thanks again!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
I was very upset after leaving. They were rude and VERY unhelpful. This WILL be my last visit.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/23/2018

Hello.  Thank you for your honest feedback about your experience with us. It is our goal that every customer leaves satisfied so we are disappointed to hear that you did not.  We would like the opportunity to address your concerns and will reach out to you directly. Thank you, and we look forward to talking with you.  You are important to us.

TL
Timothy L.
Littleton, NC
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/06/2018 Category: Service
MAKING GOOD ON A MISTAKE
After having a bad service experience the GM contacted me personally to apologize for the mistake and also offered to compensate me for my time and the service mistake. I believe they genuinely want to keep me as a satisfied customer. I will definitely give them the chance to show me their service is as good as their sales.

03/06/2018 Category: Service
MARK YOUR TIRES WHEN GETTING A FREE ROTATION
POOR SERVICE
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/07/2018

Timothy, we're extremely disappointed to hear about your negative experience at our dealership. Our customers mean a great deal to us and we regret that we failed to provide you with the quality service you deserve. We have also received feedback from your wife, and our general manager has reached out to you both regarding this matter. We will continue to reach out to you directly so that we may resolve your concerns. Thank you and have a great day.

Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/13/2018

Timothy, we greatly apologize for the incident you described and the way it was handled initially. Our GM Doug Batchelor indicated that he has reached out to you to resolve.  It is very important to us that we have resolved your concerns to your complete satisfaction. We would greatly appreciate your taking the time to re-score us based on this.  If you have any questions, please DO let us know.  Thank you again.

New Bern, NC
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/26/2017 Category: Service
You Can Have Reasons or You Can Have Results
The vehicle was dropped off for a/c repair at 8:15 on Thursday. I incurred the expense of a rental car due to the car not being repaired on Thursday. At 4 p.m. on Friday, I went to the service department to get a straight answer after several excuses as to why my vehicle was not ready. I was told that this had been a "nightmare". I was given several weak suggestions of continuing to pay for a rental over the weekend, have the car put back together and come back on Saturday, or schedule another time. Finally, a miracle happened and the car was fixed after it was apparent I was not going away.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/27/2017

Dear sir, we sincerely apologize and recognize your frustration with your recent service experience. We would love the opportunity to make things right for you and will reach out to you directly.  We do appreciate your taking the time to share your feedback with us.

KD
Kenneth D.
09/13/2017 Category: Service
Friendly Courteous
Great
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/14/2017

Kenneth, we understand and appreciate how inconvenient the timing on your repair was.  We apologize and are so glad that you were able to speak with our service manager Neal to discuss the circumstances surrounding the delay.  We will continue to work hard to keep you completely satisfied.  Thank you for sharing your feedback.  We appreciate your business.