Overall Rating 4.697674/5Overall Rating 4.697674/5Overall Rating 4.697674/5Overall Rating 4.697674/5rating 4.697674
Overall Rating 2.39535/5Overall Rating 2.39535/5rating 2.39535rating 2.39535rating 2.39535

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
No Communication poor service
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are disappointed to hear you did not receive top-notch customer service from us and would like the opportunity to try and make this right with you.  We will reach out to you directly.

GW
Gilbert W.
Williamston, NC
11/05/2018 Category: Service
THEY NEED TO MAKE A LOT OF INPROVEMENTS
POOR SERVICE HAD TO WAIT FROM1PM TO 5PM THE FILTER WAS OUT THE GLOVE BOX WAS NOT TOGETHER WHEN WE GOT THE CAR BACK AND THEN I HAD TO WAIT LONGER FOR THEM TO FIX THE FILTER AND PUT THE GLOVE BOX BACK TOGETHER.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Washington, NC
07/07/2018 Category: Service
No Business Sense
I was told at the beginning of the service I would be paying a certain amount. When it was done I was not given the keys until I payed $66 more than I originally SIGNED for. There was no apology and a very poor explanation. I will be not going back ever again.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for bringing this unfortunate experience to our attention. We value our clients and your feedback so we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your situation to try and regain your confidence back in our dealership.  We will reach out to you directly.  Thanks again!

07/01/2018 Category: Service
Wait time for service needs improvement
Overall wait time for basic maintenance is slow and needs inmprovement. Second time taking my car for routine oil change and it takes longer than an hour
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one and we know your time is valuable. We will continue to work on this area for an improved experience. Thanks again!

Worst customer service
Would never recommend this service department and honestly overall recommend a Hyundai! Not the best car I've ever owned. Just made me realize how good Toyota is and how I will go back to a Toyota after my lease!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/19/2018

Good morning.  Thanks for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are disappointed to hear you did not receive top-notch customer service from us and would like the opportunity to try and make this right with you.  We will reach out to you directly.  Thanks again.

DE
Debra E.
Tarboro, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
C
Spoke with Doug made me feel better on what happen

Debra
If u make an appt don't make me,wait an hour and take other people ahead of me
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/16/2018

Debra, it sounds like your visit here at Joe Pecheles Hyundai did not live up to our expectations.  Please accept our most sincere apology. Rest assured we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality automotive care —and we know that your time is important!  Our service manager will reach out to you directly.  Thank you for your feedback.

Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/23/2018

Debra, thank you for speaking with us.  We appreciate your business.  Have a great weekend!

Washington, NC
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Follow up regarding concerns
The service manager contacted me to follow up regarding my concerns. Neal has always been helpful during previous visits. I have better feelings after talking with him. I appreciate him reaching out.

02/28/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Took too long to complete the repair on my vehicle.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/01/2018

Good morning!  Thanks for taking the time to express your honest concerns. We are disappointed to hear you left our dealership feeling this way and we would appreciate the chance to discuss this matter further. We will reach out to you directly to see how we may resolve your concerns.  Thanks again!

Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/05/2018

Thank you for speaking with us about your concerns.  We appreciate your business!  Have a great day!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Miscommunication
Don't purchase the driver plus program. Not worth it.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/27/2017

Good morning!  Please give us a call at (252) 756-1135 if you’d like to discuss this matter further. Thank you again for your honest feedback and we look forward to hearing from you. We will work hard to ensure your satisfaction.  Take care!

Wilson, NC
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/02/2017 Category: Service
Failed to correct the original problem!
Not a Happy Customer!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/02/2017

We apologize for your experiences and value you as a customer.  One of our managers will be reaching out to you to see how we might resolve your concerns.  Thank you for letting us know.

KH
Kevin H.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
10/20/2017 Category: Service
Matt did a great job!
Matt was very helpful and expressed his concern over the time it was taking to get my vehicle repaired. Length of time to get an appointment is another story.

10/20/2017 Category: Service
poor service time and long time to get an appointment
Took 3 days to get work done that should have been one. I have made appointments twice and one took almost two weeks to get in and the other a week. Thankfully my car was still able to be driven with the type of service that was needed.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 10/23/2017

Kevin, we hear you and we apologize for the inconvenience to you. We know your time is valuable.  Our service manager Neal Williams will reach out to you directly to see how we might improve.  Thank you for the feedback, we do appreciate your business.

AW
Ashley W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Joes
K
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/11/2017

Ms. Wilkes, any Hyundai factory certified technician will make the same recommendation for your Hyundai vehicle to best protect your investment.  Our service manager is very interested in speaking with you to help you understand why and to answer any questions you may have.  Please reach out to Neal Williams at 252-756-1135.  We appreciate your business.

03/17/2017 Category: Service
Lack of service
Do not go unless you're prepared to wait and then be told you'll need to come back another day if they get the parts in stock.
German L. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/17/2017

I am so sorry for your inconvenience. This is not how we conduct business on a regular day to day basis and want you to know that customer satisfaction is our #1 priority here at Joe Pecheles. Our Service Manager will be reaching out to you to see how we can resolve this. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you being a Pecheles customer.

Donald D.
Ahoskie, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/12/2017 Category: Service
late service
iwas told they would be with me in a few minutes,but afew minutesturned into 45 minutes of waiting.then I went into the service area and asked if they were running behind.they told me no and then found my papers in the file.then they got right on it.they were very apologetic and the service was very good other than this.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 01/12/2017

Mr. Donalds, we apologize again for any confusion and thank you for your feedback.  Thank you for speaking with our service manager.  We promise a better experience for you next time.

NW
Nita W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/12/2016 Category: Service
Car service
Not pleased
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/13/2016

Nita, We are so sorry that your service experience was less then excellent. I will be passing this along to our service manager and he will be in contact with you shortly. We value your business and would like to find a resolution to your issues. Thank you for your feedback.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2016 Category: Service
Pecheles Responded to my Concerns
Kudo's to both Cameron and Dawn for investigating my complaint and determining that I was due a refund from Enterprise Car Rental. While Enterprise chose to drag their feet on issuing this refund, Dawn's dogged determination ensured that they eventually complied and refunded the over charges to my account. A special recognition should go to Dawn at Pecheles for making sure that I was provided with an outstanding customer service experience!

11/07/2016 Category: Service
Repair was good, additional services lacking
Needed a starter repair. Told that the part would not arrive to next day. I was fine with that. Said I would rent a car, they said they could get me a deal through Enterprise... ended up costing more than price I was quoted, could have gotten a better car at better price on my own. They also noticed I needed a belt so I gave permission to go ahead and change since they had vehicle... that part never arrived and they left car sitting in shop until I pressed issue... at which time they ran down street to auto parts store to get belt and get vehicle back to me just prior to closing time.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/08/2016

We are so sorry to hear that your service experience with us was less then satisfactory. Your service advisor is looking into the rental car issue and has been in contact with the company. Neal, The service manager, has tried to contact you unsuccessfully. We would love the opportunity to discuss this issue with you to find a resolution to your concerns. Please return his call at 252-756-1135 at your earliest convenience. We value you as a customer and we do appreciate your business.

Grifton, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2016 Category: Service
!
Bad experience
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/22/2016

We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. I have tried to be in contact with you as we would like speak to you about your experience. Please return our call at 252-756-1135 at your earliest convenience. Thank you

ST
Steven T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2016 Category: Service
Expected Better
Hello sir,

This email is a follow up from the email sent to me about our recent service provided to our 2016 Hyundai Elantra. Our scheduled service was for 8:30am, which my wife actually dropped off our vehicle near 8am. My only concern about this particular service date was the time we were expecting our vehicle to be finished because of other appointments later on that afternoon. Our vehicle was scheduled for an oil change and my wife also asked (as she arrived) if a vehicle safety inspection could be completed (if possible). Clearly these two tasks shouldn't take all morning (several hours), and so our expectations was to have our vehicle back by 11:30 (or no later than noon) which would give us amble time for our other engagements. My wife didn't get any notification about our vehicle being done after two hours (nor did she receive an updated status of why it was taking longer than expected); so she calls and leaves a message, but still no returned call. By 12:30 (4 hours passed) and still nothing and my wife calls again, because our time is limited and precious to us. Finally, she was able to speak with a service representative and they said it was 'just finished'. After everything was said and done and my wife had the keys in her hand, it was over 4 hours for two simple maintenance tasks for a new vehicle. I was very disappointed. Hopefully future arrangements will run much smoother. Thank you.

PS: I wrote all this out as a fair assessment from the eyes of a valued customer.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/13/2016

Steven, We do apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced. We strive to provide exceptional service with each and every valued customer. We will be in touch with you to discuss this matter. We appreciate the feedback and will be using this as a learning tool to improve on our service.

09/08/2016 Category: Service
Poor service
Hopefully the next service appointment will be better but this particular time was horrible
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/08/2016

We are so sorry to hear that your service visit was less then satisfactory. Thank you for taking the time to speak with John Skeen this morning. You are a valued customer and we value you as a customer.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2016 Category: Service
Poor service time
I do not want to write review
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/15/2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I have spoken to your service adviser Will Turner and he explained that you had both your regular maintenance and also a NC state inspection completed. The extra time that you experienced was due to adding the NC inspection. We are sorry that you felt you experienced a longer waiting time then expected. We will be in contact with you today to discuss this further. We appreciate the feedback as this allows us to use it as a learning tool. Please advise Will of any further questions you may have as we strive to provide each customer with exceptional service.

BV
Barry V.
Fort Mill, SC
2007 Hyundai Entourage
06/12/2016 Category: Service
Not so good to
Not recommended if your from out of town
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/14/2016

Barry, Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to talk with the service writer. You are a valued customer and we hope that we were able to clear up any confusion you may have had with the charges. Thank you for choosing Joe Pecheles and please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.