02/08/2020 Category: Service
It’s ok
They fixed the car in a timely manner once it was approved but they need better communication with the customers
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Good morning and thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience.  We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Our service manager will reach out to you directly. Thank you again, and we look forward to speaking with you.  Have a good day.

Dennis L.
Rocky Mount, NC
2013 Hyundai Equus
12/16/2019 Category: Service
Rescore
Staff was very friendly and tried to make everyone comfortable

12/16/2019 Category: Service
Timelyness
Improve waiting time
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/17/2019

Dennis, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Customer service is one of our top priorities and we are disappointed to learn that you had anything less than a stellar experience with us.  We know your time is valuable and we apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured that we will address this and provide a better experience for you next visit.  Thanks again.

SD
Shauntai D.
Wilson, NC
11/04/2019 Category: Service

11/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Very pleased... I can always depend on Joe Pecheles Hyundai to make sure my vehicle is in top condition.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Shauntai, thank you for the rating.  We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and it seems you were not completely satisfied.  We will reach out to you directly to see how we might improve.  Thank you kindly.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
No Communication poor service
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are disappointed to hear you did not receive top-notch customer service from us and would like the opportunity to try and make this right with you.  We will reach out to you directly.

GW
Gilbert W.
Williamston, NC
11/05/2018 Category: Service
THEY NEED TO MAKE A LOT OF INPROVEMENTS
POOR SERVICE HAD TO WAIT FROM1PM TO 5PM THE FILTER WAS OUT THE GLOVE BOX WAS NOT TOGETHER WHEN WE GOT THE CAR BACK AND THEN I HAD TO WAIT LONGER FOR THEM TO FIX THE FILTER AND PUT THE GLOVE BOX BACK TOGETHER.
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Dawn Kortze
Customer Service Representative
252-756-1135

Washington, NC
07/07/2018 Category: Service
No Business Sense
I was told at the beginning of the service I would be paying a certain amount. When it was done I was not given the keys until I payed $66 more than I originally SIGNED for. There was no apology and a very poor explanation. I will be not going back ever again.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for bringing this unfortunate experience to our attention. We value our clients and your feedback so we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your situation to try and regain your confidence back in our dealership.  We will reach out to you directly.  Thanks again!

Chocowinity, NC
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Wait time for service needs improvement
Overall wait time for basic maintenance is slow and needs inmprovement. Second time taking my car for routine oil change and it takes longer than an hour
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one and we know your time is valuable. We will continue to work on this area for an improved experience. Thanks again!

Chocowinity, NC
Worst customer service
Would never recommend this service department and honestly overall recommend a Hyundai! Not the best car I've ever owned. Just made me realize how good Toyota is and how I will go back to a Toyota after my lease!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/19/2018

Good morning.  Thanks for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are disappointed to hear you did not receive top-notch customer service from us and would like the opportunity to try and make this right with you.  We will reach out to you directly.  Thanks again.

DE
Debra E.
Tarboro, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
C
Spoke with Doug made me feel better on what happen

Debra
If u make an appt don't make me,wait an hour and take other people ahead of me
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/16/2018

Debra, it sounds like your visit here at Joe Pecheles Hyundai did not live up to our expectations.  Please accept our most sincere apology. Rest assured we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality automotive care —and we know that your time is important!  Our service manager will reach out to you directly.  Thank you for your feedback.

Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/23/2018

Debra, thank you for speaking with us.  We appreciate your business.  Have a great weekend!

Washington, NC
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Follow up regarding concerns
The service manager contacted me to follow up regarding my concerns. Neal has always been helpful during previous visits. I have better feelings after talking with him. I appreciate him reaching out.

02/28/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Took too long to complete the repair on my vehicle.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/01/2018

Good morning!  Thanks for taking the time to express your honest concerns. We are disappointed to hear you left our dealership feeling this way and we would appreciate the chance to discuss this matter further. We will reach out to you directly to see how we may resolve your concerns.  Thanks again!

Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/05/2018

Thank you for speaking with us about your concerns.  We appreciate your business!  Have a great day!

Winterville, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Miscommunication
Don't purchase the driver plus program. Not worth it.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/27/2017

Good morning!  Please give us a call at (252) 756-1135 if you’d like to discuss this matter further. Thank you again for your honest feedback and we look forward to hearing from you. We will work hard to ensure your satisfaction.  Take care!

Wilson, NC
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/02/2017 Category: Service
Failed to correct the original problem!
Not a Happy Customer!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/02/2017

We apologize for your experiences and value you as a customer.  One of our managers will be reaching out to you to see how we might resolve your concerns.  Thank you for letting us know.

KH
Kevin H.
Winterville, NC
2010 Hyundai Tucson
10/20/2017 Category: Service
Matt did a great job!
Matt was very helpful and expressed his concern over the time it was taking to get my vehicle repaired. Length of time to get an appointment is another story.

10/20/2017 Category: Service
poor service time and long time to get an appointment
Took 3 days to get work done that should have been one. I have made appointments twice and one took almost two weeks to get in and the other a week. Thankfully my car was still able to be driven with the type of service that was needed.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 10/23/2017

Kevin, we hear you and we apologize for the inconvenience to you. We know your time is valuable.  Our service manager Neal Williams will reach out to you directly to see how we might improve.  Thank you for the feedback, we do appreciate your business.

AW
Ashley W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Joes
K
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/11/2017

Ms. Wilkes, any Hyundai factory certified technician will make the same recommendation for your Hyundai vehicle to best protect your investment.  Our service manager is very interested in speaking with you to help you understand why and to answer any questions you may have.  Please reach out to Neal Williams at 252-756-1135.  We appreciate your business.

03/17/2017 Category: Service
Lack of service
Do not go unless you're prepared to wait and then be told you'll need to come back another day if they get the parts in stock.
German L. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 03/17/2017

I am so sorry for your inconvenience. This is not how we conduct business on a regular day to day basis and want you to know that customer satisfaction is our #1 priority here at Joe Pecheles. Our Service Manager will be reaching out to you to see how we can resolve this. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you being a Pecheles customer.