04/17/2020 Category: Service

04/17/2020 Category: Service
Review
The service was completed in a timely manner and explained.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/17/2020

Good afternoon.  It sounds like you had a pleasant experience with us! Your low star-rating has us concerned that there was something more we could have done to make your experience better. We would love to understand how we can better serve you moving forward. We sincerely value your business and hope to be of service to you again in the future.

TL
Tracy L.
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Went above and beyond
Management reach out to me immediately to address all of my concerns. They took my feedback and handled the situation with urgency. They were very remorseful and meet all of my requirements to resolve the situation.

02/03/2020 Category: Service
Worst experience ever. Failed to tighten my lug nuts on two different tires.
Lack of effort could have resulted in the death of my family and myself.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you for bringing this unfortunate situation to our attention. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the details with you so we can determine how we can best assist you.  We will contact you directly. Thanks again for reaching out.

Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you so much!  We are committed to excellent customer service and we will work hard to make sure we do our best for you.   Have a great day!

SD
Shaneisha D.
Winterville, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Great Follow by Joe Pecheles
Thanks to Neal of Joe Pecheles Hyundai for following up with me about my previous experience. He issued an apology first off, for not exceeding my expectations. He reached out and listened to my concerns, and took steps to correct the situation. He's polite and pleasant to talk, and wants All customers to have a positive experience. That speaks volume to me about my value as a customer to Joe Pecheles!!!

01/16/2020 Category: Service
Horrible long 3 hour wait just for oil change/rotation.
I won't be going back to wait 3 hours for something as short and simple as an oil change and tire rotation. Especially with this being my first since getting the vehicle. And the rep that checked me out wasn't friendly and didn't offer to find out how much longer the wait would be!!! I paid all $69 for this service with no discounts or coupons, and it took over 3 hours. What's the point in having an appointment if it's no quicker than just popping up!!!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Shaneisha, we apologize for your experience and appreciate your allowing us to make this right for you.  We will use your feedback as a training opportunity to improve.  Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Dennis L.
Rocky Mount, NC
2013 Hyundai Equus
12/16/2019 Category: Service
Rescore
Staff was very friendly and tried to make everyone comfortable

12/16/2019 Category: Service
Timelyness
Improve waiting time
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/17/2019

Dennis, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Customer service is one of our top priorities and we are disappointed to learn that you had anything less than a stellar experience with us.  We know your time is valuable and we apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured that we will address this and provide a better experience for you next visit.  Thanks again.

12/13/2019 Category: Service
Rescore - 12/19/2019
4/5

12/13/2019 Category: Service
Review
N/A
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/16/2019

Good morning.  It sounds like you had a pleasant experience with us! Your low star-rating has us concerned that there was something more we could have done to make your experience better. We will reach out directly so we can understand how we can better serve you moving forward. We sincerely value your business and hope to be of service to you again in the future. Thank you!

SD
Shauntai D.
Wilson, NC
11/04/2019 Category: Service

11/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Very pleased... I can always depend on Joe Pecheles Hyundai to make sure my vehicle is in top condition.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Shauntai, thank you for the rating.  We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and it seems you were not completely satisfied.  We will reach out to you directly to see how we might improve.  Thank you kindly.

09/06/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
Serviced my car returned it in a timely manor

09/06/2019 Category: Service
Somewhat satisfied
Overall they fixed what the computer said the problem was. I originally was not happy with the customer service but felt as though once I got there they were more understanding and I appreciated that. They have a shuttle so that’s great and they were friendly. I still feel like my car is not performing at its max but I’m not sure. My car was returned in a timely manner, actually faster than I expected which was great! I purchased my car here so I’m using the service department because of my warranty other than that I’m not sure whether I’d still used there service department theres no reason for me to stay or go, Thank you for working on my car!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Good afternoon, and thank you for the review and feedback!  If there is more we could have done to make your experience better, we would love to hear back from you. We are always interested in improving where we can and we sincerely value your business. Thank you again!

Jillian C.
08/31/2019 Category: Service
The guys in the service department really went out of their way to take care of me for my appointment. I appreciate how kind and helpful they were.

08/31/2019 Category: Service
Long wait.
I had a scheduled appointment for 2pm. My car was finally taken to a service bay at 3pm. I only needed a state inspection done.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Jillian, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret that you had a negative experience, as we know your time is valuable!  We will use this as an opportunity to improve.  Thank you for letting us know.

Rachel G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Great staff!!!
The staff as Joe Pecheles Hyundai is absolutely amazing! Neal and his team did everything they could to make the process easy by keeping us informed of the numerous problems with our car. They were so patient!

08/22/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe
The service folks were very nice and communicated effectively.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Rachel, thank you for the kind words about our team.  We appreciate the great feedback and are truly sorry that the complicated repair was not completed in a more timely manner.  We will use the information you provided us to try and improve our processes.  Thank you so much for sharing your feedback.  We appreciate your business.

Donna D.
Tarboro, NC
08/10/2019 Category: Service
car
people are friendly, I have received a call and will take it in again

08/10/2019 Category: Service
car problem
item not repaired
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Donna, we are sorry that you are not satisfied with your visit and the concern you had is still present.  We will reach out to you directly to resolve this.  Thank you for letting us know.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Top notch
Love the staff at Pecheles. I’ve been there a few times for service. Always satisfied, if I wasn’t, they did all they could do to resolve the issue. Highly recommend and the service staff is hilarious.

07/19/2019 Category: Service
Better than 3
Only gave a three star because my car is still doing what it was doing when I brought it there to get fixed. However, they are a great place to take your car to! Great staff
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback.  We are very sorry that you still have this concern about your vehicle.  We will reach out to see if there is anything more we can do.  Have a great day!

Raleigh, NC
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Issues resolved.

09/27/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
Mediocrity
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Please contact us at (252) 756-1135 at your convenience so that we can understand the details of your situation and attempt to resolve this issue. Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback and we look forward to speaking with you.

2013 Hyundai Azera
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Satisfactory follow-up
Service advisor called several times as follow up.

09/10/2018 Category: Service
Stunned at how little they care about customers
Hyundai and pecheles both acknowledge that my car has a mechanical issue and refuses to fix it. the manager and technicians all agree that there is a issue in the engine, yet my car is considered, “operating normally”. Even when the car was under factory warranty, they refused to fix my car. Under my extended warranty, they refused to fix my car. I suppose they can rest comfortably knowing that I have a car that is not fixed, that will one day break down for certain ...and I’m still making payments. Awesome .
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please reach out to us at (252) 756-1135. We look forward to hearing from you.

Kinston, NC
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Work on my Hyundai Sonata
I give Pecheles Hyundai a five in their efforts to reach out to their customers to make sure that their customers are satisfied.

08/01/2018 Category: Service
Work on my Hyundai Sonata
My service is so much different than when I first bought my car. Everyone was very nice and cooperative, but it seems after your car gets older, all of that goes away. So sad...
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

It sounds like your visit here at Joe Pecheles did not live up to our expectations—which is not what we like to hear.  Rest assured we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality automotive care —and direct, honest feedback from our clients like you is imperative in helping us do that. I have spoken to our service manager an he will be reaching out to you soon.

07/10/2018 Category: Service
issue resolved
Service manager contacted me personally to discuss my concerns which were not about the employees but more so with their system. I appreciate his willingness to reach out

07/10/2018 Category: Service
online scheduling fail
Website is incorrect
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Good morning.  It sounds like your visit did not live up to our expectations—which is not what we like to hear. Rest assured we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality automotive care —and direct, honest feedback from our clients like you is imperative in helping us do that.  We value your input and your business so we will reach out to you directly to see how we might make it right.  Thank you!