04/17/2020 Category: Service
Rescore
Rescore

04/17/2020 Category: Service
Review
The service was completed in a timely manner and explained.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/17/2020

Good afternoon.  It sounds like you had a pleasant experience with us! Your low star-rating has us concerned that there was something more we could have done to make your experience better. We would love to understand how we can better serve you moving forward. We sincerely value your business and hope to be of service to you again in the future.

01/31/2020 Category: Service
Service Review
Overall, there service provided was acceptable and was completed in a timely manner.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

Good morning and thank you for your feedback.  We are always looking for ways to improve.  We will reach out to you directly to speak with you about your experience.  Thank you for being our customer.

01/27/2020 Category: Service
Disappointed
Just disappointed in the communication & pricing.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you for speaking with us about your experience.

12/13/2019 Category: Service
Rescore - 12/19/2019
4/5

12/13/2019 Category: Service
Review
N/A
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/16/2019

Good morning.  It sounds like you had a pleasant experience with us! Your low star-rating has us concerned that there was something more we could have done to make your experience better. We will reach out directly so we can understand how we can better serve you moving forward. We sincerely value your business and hope to be of service to you again in the future. Thank you!

Chocowinity, NC
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

It sounds like you had a pleasant experience with us! Your low star-rating has us concerned that there was something more we could have done to make your experience better. If this was the case, please reach out to us at (252) 756-1135 at your earliest convenience so we can understand how we can better serve you moving forward. We sincerely value your business and hope to be of service to you again in the future. Take care!

Kelsie
Customer Relations Specialist
252-361-0378

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/25/2019 Category: Service
No idea what this means!
Hoping for a great experience next time!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Good morning and thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.  We regret your most recent visit with us was not up to the standards we strive for. We appreciate the chance to try and make this better and we will reach out to you directly.  Thanks again!

10/04/2019 Category: Service
Ok
The place is pretty good except for the prices just a little outrageous at times. Also when you yen to get service seems like something is wrong all the time.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Dear Valued Customer, thank you for sharing your feedback as it's very important to us and helps us improve.  We reached out to you previously about similar feedback you gave us on this same visit and we would love to speak with you directly if we could.  Please call us at 252-756-1135 and ask for service manager Neal Williams.  Thank you sincerely, and have a great day!

09/06/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
Serviced my car returned it in a timely manor

09/06/2019 Category: Service
Somewhat satisfied
Overall they fixed what the computer said the problem was. I originally was not happy with the customer service but felt as though once I got there they were more understanding and I appreciated that. They have a shuttle so that’s great and they were friendly. I still feel like my car is not performing at its max but I’m not sure. My car was returned in a timely manner, actually faster than I expected which was great! I purchased my car here so I’m using the service department because of my warranty other than that I’m not sure whether I’d still used there service department theres no reason for me to stay or go, Thank you for working on my car!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Good afternoon, and thank you for the review and feedback!  If there is more we could have done to make your experience better, we would love to hear back from you. We are always interested in improving where we can and we sincerely value your business. Thank you again!

Jillian C.
08/31/2019 Category: Service
The guys in the service department really went out of their way to take care of me for my appointment. I appreciate how kind and helpful they were.

08/31/2019 Category: Service
Long wait.
I had a scheduled appointment for 2pm. My car was finally taken to a service bay at 3pm. I only needed a state inspection done.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Jillian, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret that you had a negative experience, as we know your time is valuable!  We will use this as an opportunity to improve.  Thank you for letting us know.

Rachel G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Great staff!!!
The staff as Joe Pecheles Hyundai is absolutely amazing! Neal and his team did everything they could to make the process easy by keeping us informed of the numerous problems with our car. They were so patient!

08/22/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe
The service folks were very nice and communicated effectively.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Rachel, thank you for the kind words about our team.  We appreciate the great feedback and are truly sorry that the complicated repair was not completed in a more timely manner.  We will use the information you provided us to try and improve our processes.  Thank you so much for sharing your feedback.  We appreciate your business.

Donna D.
Tarboro, NC
08/10/2019 Category: Service
car
people are friendly, I have received a call and will take it in again

08/10/2019 Category: Service
car problem
item not repaired
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Donna, we are sorry that you are not satisfied with your visit and the concern you had is still present.  We will reach out to you directly to resolve this.  Thank you for letting us know.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Top notch
Love the staff at Pecheles. I’ve been there a few times for service. Always satisfied, if I wasn’t, they did all they could do to resolve the issue. Highly recommend and the service staff is hilarious.

07/19/2019 Category: Service
Better than 3
Only gave a three star because my car is still doing what it was doing when I brought it there to get fixed. However, they are a great place to take your car to! Great staff
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback.  We are very sorry that you still have this concern about your vehicle.  We will reach out to see if there is anything more we can do.  Have a great day!

GM
Gerald M.
Farmville, NC
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/31/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE MANAGER WORKED HARD TO HELP SOLVE PROBLEMS
FOR HYUNDAI; WHY DID IT TAKE YOU SO LONG TO TO HONOR WARRANTY AND APPROVE WORK
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Good morning.  Thank you for your feedback.  We are sorry you were not completely satisfied with your experience and will reach out directly to see how we might help improve.  We appreciate your business.  Thanks again!

Jennifer W.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Changing overall rating to 5
Sale Manager contacted me and apologized for the technical error. He also informed me that the next time my car is service I will receive some discounts. He was very professional and concern about my issues. I would like to change my "Overall Rating 5'. Thank you very much J W
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Jennifer, we are sorry you did not experience an excellent visit.  Our service manager will reach out to you directly to resolve your concern.  You are very important to us.  Thank you for letting us know.

Raleigh, NC
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Issues resolved.

09/27/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
Mediocrity
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Please contact us at (252) 756-1135 at your convenience so that we can understand the details of your situation and attempt to resolve this issue. Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback and we look forward to speaking with you.

Dawn Kortze