Overall Rating 4.697674/5Overall Rating 4.697674/5Overall Rating 4.697674/5Overall Rating 4.697674/5rating 4.697674
Overall Rating 2.39535/5Overall Rating 2.39535/5rating 2.39535rating 2.39535rating 2.39535

Rachel G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe
The service folks were very nice and communicated effectively.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Rachel, thank you for the kind words about our team.  We appreciate the great feedback and are truly sorry that the complicated repair was not completed in a more timely manner.  We will use the information you provided us to try and improve our processes.  Thank you so much for sharing your feedback.  We appreciate your business.

Donna D.
Tarboro, NC
08/10/2019 Category: Service
car
people are friendly, I have received a call and will take it in again

08/10/2019 Category: Service
car problem
item not repaired
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Donna, we are sorry that you are not satisfied with your visit and the concern you had is still present.  We will reach out to you directly to resolve this.  Thank you for letting us know.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Top notch
Love the staff at Pecheles. I’ve been there a few times for service. Always satisfied, if I wasn’t, they did all they could do to resolve the issue. Highly recommend and the service staff is hilarious.

07/19/2019 Category: Service
Better than 3
Only gave a three star because my car is still doing what it was doing when I brought it there to get fixed. However, they are a great place to take your car to! Great staff
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback.  We are very sorry that you still have this concern about your vehicle.  We will reach out to see if there is anything more we can do.  Have a great day!

GM
Gerald M.
Farmville, NC
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/31/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE MANAGER WORKED HARD TO HELP SOLVE PROBLEMS
FOR HYUNDAI; WHY DID IT TAKE YOU SO LONG TO TO HONOR WARRANTY AND APPROVE WORK
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Good morning.  Thank you for your feedback.  We are sorry you were not completely satisfied with your experience and will reach out directly to see how we might help improve.  We appreciate your business.  Thanks again!

Jennifer W.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Changing overall rating to 5
Sale Manager contacted me and apologized for the technical error. He also informed me that the next time my car is service I will receive some discounts. He was very professional and concern about my issues. I would like to change my "Overall Rating 5'. Thank you very much J W
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Jennifer, we are sorry you did not experience an excellent visit.  Our service manager will reach out to you directly to resolve your concern.  You are very important to us.  Thank you for letting us know.

Raleigh, NC
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Issues resolved.

09/27/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
Mediocrity
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Please contact us at (252) 756-1135 at your convenience so that we can understand the details of your situation and attempt to resolve this issue. Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback and we look forward to speaking with you.

Dawn Kortze
Customer Service Representative
252-756-1135

Kinston, NC
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Work on my Hyundai Sonata
I give Pecheles Hyundai a five in their efforts to reach out to their customers to make sure that their customers are satisfied.

08/01/2018 Category: Service
Work on my Hyundai Sonata
My service is so much different than when I first bought my car. Everyone was very nice and cooperative, but it seems after your car gets older, all of that goes away. So sad...
Dawn K. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

It sounds like your visit here at Joe Pecheles did not live up to our expectations—which is not what we like to hear.  Rest assured we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality automotive care —and direct, honest feedback from our clients like you is imperative in helping us do that. I have spoken to our service manager an he will be reaching out to you soon.

Dawn Kortze
Customer Service Representative
252-756-1135

07/10/2018 Category: Service
issue resolved
Service manager contacted me personally to discuss my concerns which were not about the employees but more so with their system. I appreciate his willingness to reach out

07/10/2018 Category: Service
online scheduling fail
Website is incorrect
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Good morning.  It sounds like your visit did not live up to our expectations—which is not what we like to hear. Rest assured we pride ourselves on delivering the best quality automotive care —and direct, honest feedback from our clients like you is imperative in helping us do that.  We value your input and your business so we will reach out to you directly to see how we might make it right.  Thank you!

Grimesland, NC
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Sonata
Neil and Matt are two very professional young men, they seem to care about the people they help, they are friendly and very nice, they make the waiting bearable. I have met ( I think his name was Keith ) he was helpful to. Your customers are very fortunate to have them to assist us .

06/22/2018 Category: Service
Mrs
Usually we've had great service and communication, I don't know what happen this time
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Good afternoon and thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Customer service is one of our top priorities and we are disappointed to learn that you had anything less than a stellar experience with us.  Please accept our apology and we will reach out to you directly to try and make things right.  Thanks again!

Chocowinity, NC
06/04/2018 Category: Service
The service department
Friendly staff
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Tanekia, we try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust. Your provided us with some good feedback, but is there something more we can help with?  We greatly appreciate knowing how we might improve.  We look forward to hearing from you.  Thanks!

HG
Harold G.
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Never too late to do the right thing...
Special thanks to the service department staff for contacting me and making me feel valued and part of the team when it comes to my car. Validating my concerns and feelings was the first step but not the only step Neil and the service team provided in making things right. Taking ownership was important but explaining the domino effect of the service calls despite creating open spots was also helpful. Additionally, although it was just an oil change initially, they in fact did much more than that. They ran full checks of the entire car and did typical maintenance for the tires. Thanks again team for being awesome!

06/01/2018 Category: Service
Opportunity for Improvement...
As always your staff are super friendly and informative which definitely always helps ease my concerns about the care of my vehicle. Timeliness however could be improved as my 1430 appointment for a routine oil change resulted in a 90 minute job. Things happen of course and yes the car probably needs to cool down but perhaps creating an intermittent open spot to reduce an domino effect when issues occur will help prevent this as well as decrease stress of all involved including your staff. Thanks for the car wash to help ease the stress!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

Harold, your satisfaction means a lot to us so we truly appreciate receiving your feedback. Thanks so much! Our service manager will be reaching out to you directly to discuss your recommendations.  Have a great day!

05/09/2018 Category: Service
All around a great experience

05/09/2018 Category: Service
Very Friendly, Very fast!
It was an all around good place to take my car for maintenance. However, the three stars are because I was told my car needed an unexpected fix along with what it was originally going in for and then I received an attitude when I came back for my maintenance and I had gotten service for the other thing elsewhere because it was LOADS cheaper.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Hello. We're sorry if there was any confusion about any recommended services, and we value your input.  We will reach out to you directly so that we can clear up any misunderstandings.  Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your business.  Thank you so much!

Chocowinity, NC
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick responsiveness to care.
The team at Pecheles Honda did an excellent job working with me due to a concern. They met with me and we took a brief trip in my car to test the noise problems that was affecting the vehicle. This was very helpful as we drove in several difficult traffic situations and were able to identify the problem and worked through the problem with clear results. The team was responsive and provided me with a detailed discussion and recommendations should future problems arise. Throughout our experience with Pecheles Hyundai they have been of great help with both of our Hyundais. Their service has been excellent and responsive.

02/16/2018 Category: Service
Easy in and out
They work with your schedule to get you an open time when needed. Front desk people do a great job of discussing issues and findings to me when I am there. they are very response to immediate or rushed need for services. This level of assistance is rare in this industry.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 02/16/2018

Thank you for the great feedback.  It sounds like you had a pleasant experience with us! Your low star-rating has us concerned that there was something more we could have done to make your experience better. We sincerely value your business and we will reach out to you directly just to make sure we haven't missed anything.  Thanks again, and have a great weekend!

LA
Lorie A.
Plymouth, NC
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Cutomers should come first.
Like I said I used to love this place and recommend it to everyone but my last 2 experiences left a bad taste in my mouth. I still like the Hyundai brand but the service I received bothered me. I felt like it was more about their commission than my satisfaction. That is not a good feeling.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 02/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Customer service is one of our top priorities and we are disappointed to learn that you had anything less than a stellar experience with us.  We will reach out directly to you and look forward to speaking with you. Thanks again!

Winterville, NC
2005 Hyundai Tucson
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent follow-up
The service department staff responded to my comments promptly and took care of the issue.
Good to know that they are serious about listening to costumers’ voice.

01/10/2018 Category: Service
Managers need to be more caring and detail-oriented...
...
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 01/10/2018

Hello!  Customer service is one of our top priorities so we are disappointed to hear we failed to provide you with the quality experience you deserve.  We would very much like the opportunity to speak with you.  We will reach out to you directly.  Thank you for your feedback, we value your opinion.

PG
Patricia G.
12/08/2017 Category: Service
DO BETTER
when I BRING CAR IN FOR SERVICE IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE THING FIX THE FIRST TIME OR TOLD WHY NOT. YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO KEEP COMING BACK FOR THE SAME THING.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 12/08/2017

We agree, Patricia, and we apologize for not getting it right the first time around.  We have tried to reach out to you several times without success.  Won't you please give us the chance to make it right?  We appreciate your review and more importantly, your feedback.  Thank you so much!

Winterville, NC
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Preventive maintenance
The service was good even though nothing was done about my breaks.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/30/2017

Good morning!  Thank you for your feedback.  We have been trying to reach you to discuss your brake concerns.  Please give us a call at 252-756-1135 and ask for Neal.  Thank you kindly.

Washington, NC
11/03/2017 Category: Service
Average
Fine overall
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 11/06/2017

Please accept our most sincere apology for the inconvenience you experienced with our shuttle.  We know your time is valuable.  Our service manager would like to reach out personally to see how we might make this right for you and to prevent this from happening again.  We appreciate your feedback.  Thank you for reaching out to us.

Grimesland, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/11/2017 Category: Service
Great Service Guys, but High Prices
The service team was filled with great staff, however, the prices are super expensive and the courtesy drivers are not dependable. So if you need to be somewhere on time, get your own ride and be prepared to break the bank for your maintenance!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 10/11/2017

Good afternoon. You bring up some valid points, thank you for sharing.  We would like to reach out to you to see how we might resolve your concerns.  Our mission is to continually improve and your feedback can help us do just that.  Thanks for your time, we know it is valuable.

PB
Phylicia B.
Grifton, NC
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/06/2017 Category: Service

07/06/2017 Category: Service
Looked at my car quickly and were very thorough
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/06/2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our service manager, Neal.

German L. from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 07/13/2017

Phylicia, we are glad to know we were able to get your concerns addressed! Thank you for speaking with us about the problem and for being our customer! We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.