Overall Rating 4.697674/5Overall Rating 4.697674/5Overall Rating 4.697674/5Overall Rating 4.697674/5rating 4.697674
Overall Rating 2.39535/5Overall Rating 2.39535/5rating 2.39535rating 2.39535rating 2.39535

Jeremy R.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
I just purchased a Preowned Hyundai, and this was my first time at this particular shop. Thy were friendly and service was fast. I will most definitely be returning g
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

05/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast service and friendly staff.

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and we hope you have a fantastic day!

Pollocksville, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Great service! Great customer service and didnt have to wait long!
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for the encouraging feedback! We are glad to hear you had a great service! Have a fantastic day!

05/10/2019 Category: Service
Schedule maintenance friendly service very prompt

We appreciate the positive feedback! We are pleased to hear that you had a prompt service, that is one of our goals here at Pecheles and we are glad to hear we reached that goal! Thanks again and have a great day!

James H.
New Bern, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/07/2019 Category: Service
As always great experience
I cannot wait for the palisade to be released. That’s our next Hyundai
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

We appreciate the 5 star-rating! We are excited for the release as well and would be more than happy to help you get your dream car! we appreciate your business and have a wonderful day!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Superb Customer Service
Neal and his staff do not disappoint. I will not take my car anywhere else! Thanks for always helping me keep my car in tip top shape.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! Thank you so much for the awesome feedback, we appreciate your business and have a great day!

LC
Louis C.
Farmville, NC
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!!!
I have been very pleased with my service at your dealership. Your Service Manager (can't remember name) has been just great. Very helpful with any of my concerns. I would highly recommend them for your service needs. Keep up the great work.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

We are so happy to hear that we were able to help you with any of your concerns! Thank you for your recommendation of our dealership and for your business. We hope you have a great day!

04/29/2019 Category: Service
Always has great service when I bring my vehicle in.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

We appreciate your kind comments on our staff's outstanding serivce! We are pleased to hear you had a great service, that is one of our goals here at Pecheles! Thank you for your business and have a great day!

Belhaven, NC
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Good honest service
I was given an estimate before hand of some work that needed to be done, when paying the estimate was almost spot on, they get everything done in a timely manner and very friendly staff.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review!

The staff
Amazing service and great customer service
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!  We appreciate your business.

KF
Khivia F.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Awesome
They are professional friendly, helpful, good spirits, ppl people's, and eager to get the job done for the customers.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Khavia, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Thank you for your business!

LT
Lisa T.
Jason was great

Lisa, thank you so much for your kind comments and 5 star rating! Our staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests!

Robert S.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always
Will continue to return for service. My car is serviced at the time I set my appointment, and is always finished in a reasonable amount of time. As long as that continues I will continue to do business here.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us and we hope to see you again in the future, thank you for your business!

Jill C.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Great service every time!
I take my 2017 Hyndai in for servicing when required. I have never had a bad experience in any way. I have used the shuttle service and highly recommend them as well. The service department is always very professional and funny as well.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Jill, thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! We truly appreciate your business and are happy to hear you had a good experience here at Pecheles!

S W.
04/25/2019
Fear-Mongering and Price Hiking
I went in for a procedure I had done by this dealership/autoshop before which I was expecting to pay $100 for. They fixed the issue for my alarm going off which came down to a $5 censor. However, while checking out my alarm problem the mechanic also decided to fiddle with my air filter. It was dusty but not terrible. I decided to be agreeable and have it changed. Now I know diagnostics is no more than hooking your car up to a handheld that tells you if the car has a problem. Mine didn't. They ordered a five dollar part. Then tacked on $77 for CHANGING an air filter. The air filter was triple the price of its market cost and there was $25 for labor. What labor? No one told you to take the filter out in the first place which means if I had just told them to put it back with the old one and not a new one they wouldn't have tacked on $50. Before I agreed to the air filter the salesman started to tell me about breathing in dirt, etc and how important it is to have these things changed. Then they tried to sell me a tune up plan and some other services for $700. I came in for an alarm expecting to pay maybe $100 and nearly left paying $1,000. It's my stupidity though for even saying yes to an air filter that takes less work than it does to open my hood. Next time I will change my own air filter and I'm asking them for the box to my sensor so I can buy it and replace it my damn self.
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Good morning.  Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We are disappointed that you have had such a negative experience dealing with us here at Joe Pecheles Hyundai. We can assure you that it was truly not our intention to disappoint or frustrate you during this process. The authorized work that was performed on your older model vehicle was recommended to keep your investment running well.  We would like the opportunity to address your concerns and better explain the repairs that were made.  You are important to us and we will reach out directly.  We look forward to speaking with you.

Washington, NC
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Very short handed - need more employees
It would be nice if it would be open until 6 or 7 and open longer on Saturdays and offered more services on Saturdays
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Pecheles for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

2015 Hyundai Veloster
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Ignorance is bliss.
Service Writer ignored my every request. I paid $300 for them to find out why my car overheats and why the A/C won't blow cold and they assured me my car is fine. Easter traffic, boiling over on the freeway!
Laura L P., Customer Relations Director from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Good morning.  Thank you for sharing your feedback.  It is discouraging to learn of your experience with us. Your feedback helps us improve and we would like to learn more about how we can make this better.  We will reach out to you directly.  Thank you.

ND
Norman D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
I showed up early. I was waited on promptly and courteously. I was made to feel important. I waited in the courtesy area and about a half hour later my vehicle was ready.
Kelsie C., Customer Relations Specialist from Joe Pecheles Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

We are so happy to hear you had an experience that made you feel important, all of our customers are so important to us and we strive to give the best experience we can!

Debra S.
Snow Hill, NC
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful staff!
Staff is friendly and helpful but not pushy. They did a great job taking care of my car and provided helpful information.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service!

Michael C.
Wilson, NC
04/19/2019 Category: Service
They are very professional and polite. Explained everything that was going to be done.

Your positive review means a lot to us and we’re happy we could help you!