TA
TRICIA A.
Volkswagen Routan
04/21/2019
Always great service
Overley has the cleaned shop and waiting area I have ever seen. Oil changes are quick and reasonably priced. I always have a smile on my face when I leave the shop. Everyone is very friendly

HS
HENRY S.
Ram Pickup
04/18/2019
Excellent repairs, reasonable fees!
John always pleasant with a good sense of humor.

AW
ANGELA W.
Nissan Versa
04/13/2019
Employees were all very nice and friendly and answered all my questions.
Employees were all very nice and friendly and answered all my questions.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the fantastic review!

Jeff D.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the employees were honest.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the great review!  We know how hard honestly can be to come by in our line of work.

ES
Elizabeth S.
Saab 9-3
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said she feels like her issues were addressed promptly and carefully. The staff explained everything to her and when she calls in she gets very good customer service.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 04/16/2019

We're glad you had such a great experience with us!  Thank you!

LARRY B.
Chevrolet Prizm
03/25/2019
The people and the excellent service
I came here on 3/23/19, a Saturday. He appeared to be very busy because there were a LOT of cars in his parking lot. I got there about 8:30 AM & didn’t expect to be done before he closed at 2 PM. He called me about 2 hours later with the estimate and he finished the repairs about an hour after the estimate was given. He has ALWAYS done a great job & been fair with the prices of parts.
Thank you, John.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 03/26/2019

Thanks for the great review!  We're always excited to hear about the great experiences our customers have with us!  Thank you for sharing with us!

AW
ALAYNE W.
Subaru Impreza
03/23/2019
Again my car is in great hands
When I go to John Overleys I know my car will be checked out to see how things are going not just for the reason I brought it in. This makes me feel VERY secure.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 03/26/2019

We're always happy to help out!  Thank you for the great review!

LW
Lisa W.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Lisa said the business was great and wonderful and he is a very honest man.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you very much!  We're glad to hear you had such a good experience!

CF
Cory F.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Cory said it was expensive for no reason.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 03/18/2019

I apologize you thought it was expensive.  However, we did have to get the drive shaft for your vehicle from California, which cost a lot in shipping.  Everything we do is also backed by our industry leading 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warranty.

CG
Chris G.
Saturn SL
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Chris said he received good service from the staff.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you!  We're glad to here you were happy with our services!

Chevrolet S10 Pickup
03/09/2019
Great work
As always great work and friendly customer service!
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you!  We are glad to hear that you had such a great experience!

GW
GARY W.
03/09/2019
Fast, courteous, trustworthy
They are always courteous and trustworthy. I’ve been having cars serviced here for years.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for your continued support over the years!

Douglas W.
Cincinnati, OH
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Douglas said everything was great. He was from out of town. They had him in and out in 3 hours.

Ford Edge
03/05/2019
The service and the location
They provide great service and complete the work in a timely manner. Very courteous and professional
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you so much! We're always happy to hear about our customer's great experiences with us!

BW
BARBARA, DORTHY W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/24/2019
great service
I always get great service here.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you!  We always try our best to deliver the best services possible!

Ryan C.
Monticello, KY
Buick Encore
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the business did a great job.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you!  We're glad to hear you were pleased with our work!

MA
Mary A.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Mary said she is made to feel comfortable when she visits this business.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for the great review!  We really appreciate it!

LE
Ladana E.
Kentucky
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Ladana said that the place was good, very professional, always on time, and had good prices.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you!  We're happy to know you were pleased with our services!

KRISTINA M.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
02/13/2019
Oil Change Appointment
Very prompt with appointments.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 02/13/2019

Thanks for the great review!

JOHN M.
02/12/2019
Very timely!
Broke down in the afternoon, Called John Overley Automotive to receive the truck from the tow service. They called early the next morning to tell me that they had the truck ready to pick up. They replaced a punctured vacuum on the back side of the air intake for around $130. Not as cheap as if I had done it myself but still a fair price. These folks are always very nice and they offer coffee, tea or water and snacks while you wait for your vehicle in a comfortable lounge in the front of the reception area. Have recommended them to family and friends.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you very much!  We really appreciate the review, as well as all the recomendations!