Latest Review about 1 year ago

MT
Mary T.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Mary said that the business did a good job and that they always do.

DEBBIE B.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/04/2019
Oil Change and summer check up
As always all went well with service.

TJ
THOMAS E J.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
08/03/2019
Flexible schedule
Good service and great location

AW
ALAYNE W.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
08/01/2019
Another good day
Had my oil changed and asked all the needed questions. Came away with knowing all was well and I could have a good day knowing my car and I are in good hands. Thanks John

Mercury Mariner
08/01/2019
Repairs
I was quoted $3000 for a job that I got done for less than $1000 at a reputable shop...$2000 difference. And when I picked up my car they wanted to charge me $125 to pick it up. They didn’t tell me it would cost $125 just to tell me what was wrong until I went to pick up my vehicle. I complained and they took off $50. I am a woman so I just figured it was because I am woman I was quoted such a high price. I didn’t know any better until I spoke with a man. He told me to take it somewhere else.

RE
Roy E.
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Roy said the staff did a good job and got the service done right.

DK
David K.
Milford, MI
07/24/2019 Category: Service
David said everything went well at the business. The work was good and they got him in, out and back home.

James B.
Buick Century
07/24/2019 Category: Service
James said his vehicle had to go in a couple of times until they fixed it but they didn't charge him any extra. He said they did a great job.

Dodge Journey
06/22/2019
Excellent!
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you!  We really appreciate your business!

CR
CORNEIL R.
Lexus LS 430
06/20/2019
John is very friendly and honest
John is very friendly and honest
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you!  We really appreciate your review!

MARIE L.
06/18/2019
Great people. Does a great job.

PB
PATRICIA B.
Volkswagen Passat
06/13/2019
Regular Service
The Overley team changed oil, checked all fluids and recommended changing thE air filter.

Their facility is clean and attractive - everyone is professional and pleasant.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you very much!  We work hard to keep everything as clean as possible, so it's always nice when people notice!  Thank you for the review!

Justin M.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the business was honest and solved his problems. He said they were reasonable and when they gave him an estimate and ordered the wrong part, they did not charge him any more for the right part.

EP
Elva P.
Shepherdsville, KY
Chevrolet Uplander
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Elva said the service was very good and was completed quickly. She appreciates it.

Bethany M.
Ford Expedition EL
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Bethany said she didn't have any problems at this business. They were straight forward and she was in and out. Everything went as planned.