MT
Mary T.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Mary said that the business did a good job and that they always do.

DEBBIE B.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/04/2019
Oil Change and summer check up
As always all went well with service.

TJ
THOMAS E J.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
08/03/2019
Flexible schedule
Good service and great location

AW
ALAYNE W.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
08/01/2019
Another good day
Had my oil changed and asked all the needed questions. Came away with knowing all was well and I could have a good day knowing my car and I are in good hands. Thanks John

Mercury Mariner
08/01/2019
Repairs
I was quoted $3000 for a job that I got done for less than $1000 at a reputable shop...$2000 difference. And when I picked up my car they wanted to charge me $125 to pick it up. They didn’t tell me it would cost $125 just to tell me what was wrong until I went to pick up my vehicle. I complained and they took off $50. I am a woman so I just figured it was because I am woman I was quoted such a high price. I didn’t know any better until I spoke with a man. He told me to take it somewhere else.

RE
Roy E.
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Roy said the staff did a good job and got the service done right.

DK
David K.
Milford, MI
07/24/2019 Category: Service
David said everything went well at the business. The work was good and they got him in, out and back home.

James B.
Buick Century
07/24/2019 Category: Service
James said his vehicle had to go in a couple of times until they fixed it but they didn't charge him any extra. He said they did a great job.

Dodge Journey
06/22/2019
Excellent!
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you!  We really appreciate your business!

CR
CORNEIL R.
Lexus LS 430
06/20/2019
John is very friendly and honest
John is very friendly and honest
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you!  We really appreciate your review!

MARIE L.
06/18/2019
Great people. Does a great job.

PB
PATRICIA B.
Volkswagen Passat
06/13/2019
Regular Service
The Overley team changed oil, checked all fluids and recommended changing thE air filter.

Their facility is clean and attractive - everyone is professional and pleasant.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you very much!  We work hard to keep everything as clean as possible, so it's always nice when people notice!  Thank you for the review!

Justin M.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the business was honest and solved his problems. He said they were reasonable and when they gave him an estimate and ordered the wrong part, they did not charge him any more for the right part.

EP
Elva P.
Shepherdsville, KY
Chevrolet Uplander
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Elva said the service was very good and was completed quickly. She appreciates it.

Bethany M.
Ford Expedition EL
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Bethany said she didn't have any problems at this business. They were straight forward and she was in and out. Everything went as planned.

JOEL T.
Nissan Titan
06/09/2019
Great service as always.
Car was taken in the morning and the service was done fairly quick. Not many shops open on Saturday and honor AAA or Veterans discount. People might seem that could be pricy but good and reliable work is not cheap either. This is my preferred shop.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you!  We really appreciate your review!

AW
ALAYNE W.
Subaru Impreza
06/05/2019
Fast and good service
Getting my car serviced with John Overley means I know my car is taken care of and this means I am also taken care of. NO WORRIES
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you very much!  It is always a pleasure to work on your car.  Thank you for being such a great customer!

AP
Amy P.
Shepherdsville, KY
GMC Acadia
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Amy said that the staff was nice.

Thank you very much!

Michael P.
Mount Washington, KY
05/28/2019
My truck
Company is way to high you have more then half of the amount and yet they won't try anything to work with you worse customer service ever please I'm begging you not to bring your car there
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 06/13/2019

We apologize that you are not happy with your experience with us.  However, our prices are comparable to those of other reputable shops.  We also give you quality work done by certified technicians, and we back it all up with a 3 Years / 36,000 Miles Parts and Labor Warranty, which is the best in the industry.

Mary H.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Mary said that the place was excellent, she trusted them with everything.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you very much!  We know as a auto repair shop how hard trust can be to find.  We're glad we were able to earn yours!