RD
Ralph D.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Lisa. She said the employees were very nice. They were courteous. They were professional. They completed service in a timely manner. They provided her service transportation. She was satisfied with their work.

ANTHONY B.
Nissan Xterra
01/13/2019
Mr. Overley is the best will not take my Vehicle no place else.Very though with my vehicle.
These guys are the best. Anthony Box

TW
Theresa W.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Theresa said they fixed it and it is running, so far.

BW
Bill W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the business is great. It was a good experience and he appreciates the help from John.

Dan H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the business was up front with pricing and let him know what the price would be before they started the work.

LINDA M.
Volvo V70
Courteous service.

SG
SUSAN G.
Chevrolet Lumina
01/08/2019
Friendly, honest, dependable and most of all clean........
You can always depend on John Overley Automotive. They are quick to determine the issue, notifies you with the issue and pricing prior to completing work and always has your vehicle ready when expected. Very fair and loyal to his customers. I won't go any place else. I recommend his services to anyone who wants to work with honest people. Thanks for a job well done!!!!

LW
LEKESHIA W.
Best service hands down
John and his team are amazing. They care are their customers and most of all they care about your vehicle and offer the best and affordable prices. When I take my car other places I’m so scared something is going to go wrong. John always leaves me with a worry-free experience! Join the car club it will definitely save you $$$$!!! Choose john overly!!!

GB
GENEVA B.
01/06/2019
Great
I've been going to Overley for years with a lot of different vehicles and a lot of different issues. The last visit was as fast, friendly, and great service as always. Just keep up the great work and thanks.

John B.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
John said he likes service and the staff was easy to work with.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you!  We really appreciate the review!

TC
Tamara C.
New Hope, KY
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Tamara said over all she had a really good experience. This business was very pricey.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

We apologize that you thought we were a little bit high on price.  All of our work is backed by a 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warranty though that most shops do not offer.  We are a little higher, but we also stand behind everything we do.  We greatly appreciate your business, and we hope to be able to help out again in the future.  Thank you!

LINDA M.
Volvo V70
12/10/2018
Good service, friendly environment and trusted work.
Everyone is friendly. Waiting area is comfortable and clean. Capable mechanics and honest pricing.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you very much!  We really appreciate the business!

Kyle S.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said the customer service was great.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you!  We really appreciate your review!

AW
ALAYNE W.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
12/05/2018
Great car takers - - Oh yea
I was told many times " take care of your car and it will take care of you". I have great guys that take care of my car for me and I NEVER have to worry. Thanks Overley gang
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 12/06/2018

You're very welcome!  We are always happy to help out!

RON C.
12/05/2018
Great service,
Professional service, reasonable price.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the great review!

12/04/2018
Quality leader
Timely, professional and courteous. Very good establishment
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Review!

TA
TRICIA A.
Ram Pickup
12/01/2018
Always excellent service
My family has all of our vehicles serviced at John Overly Automotive. They are always friendly and efficient. The Car Care coupon book they offer is a money saver. Convenient hours and always a clean shop.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you so much for the review!  We really appreciate your business!

DAVID S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/30/2018
DEPENDABLE AUTO SERVICE
My wife and I rely on John Overley to keep our older cars - '94 Olds & 2002 - Mercury running and dependable. Their work is always done in a timely manner and we can be confident we won't have to bring it back because of something wrong or missing.

Thanks , John,
David S.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for placing your confidence in us.  It really means a lot.  We won't let you down!

REDA C.
Volkswagen Touareg
11/28/2018
their customer service is GRRRRREAT!!!.
they listen, and ask questions , take notes too!!..without judgement..
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you!  We work very hard to make sure our customer service is top notch, so it really feels good when others appreciate it as well!

RANDY S.
11/27/2018
Always fixes the problem no matter what it is.
I always take my trucks to John and this team. Very dependable and honest. I drop my truck off and told John I think I needed a brake job. He call me later and told me my brakes were fine that they just had brake dust build up. Most automotive places would have put new brakes on just to make the money but not John and his team. They only install parts that you need and will call you and tell you what you need before installing them. I will always go to Overley for all my automotive repairs.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you very much for the review!  We know trust can be hard to come by.  That is why we are as honest and up front with our customers as possible, so we can build the best relationships possible.  Thank you for placing your trust in us!