HF
HAROLD F.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/20/2019
Quality service
Quality service in a reasonable amount of time
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you sir!  We're glad you were pleased with the work we performed on your vehicle.

NM
NORM M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/20/2019
honest
preformed the service needed to keep my older car running, Gave me estimate for work needed to put the car in better shape. Have been a loyal customer for 16 years.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you so much sir!  We greatly appreciate your loyalty and business over the years!

James D.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
James said the employees were personable. They completed the needed service.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you sir!  We really appreciate the great review!

J W.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
J said the service is always quick and they find the lowest cost solution. He said he thinks they are awesome.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you!  We think you're awesome too!

LR
LISA R.
Kia Sorento
05/17/2019
Friendly fast service.
Love the fast great service I get every time I go there.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 05/17/2019

And we love our great customers like you! Thank you so much!

Lebanon Junction, KY
Nissan Rogue
05/08/2019
Continuing maintenance on my vehicle
Went in for a routine oil change, service was excellent and fast as always.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for the great review!  We're glad to hear you were pleased with our service!

KC
KATRINA C.
05/02/2019
I found my car repair shop!
They are honest and upfront about your car.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for the great review!  We're glad we were able to help out!

KT
KELSEY T.
Chrysler 200
05/01/2019
Trustworthy
The staff is so friendly and always makes me feel confident in the services my car actually needs
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you for the great review!  We really appreciate the business!

DANIEL H.
Lebanon Junction, KY
Suzuki Aerio
04/29/2019
Excellent warranty service
I had a failure of a part which had been replaced previously. I brought it into the shop and explained my trouble. They replaced the defective part within one day with no questions. They even apologized for my inconvenience for having to bring it back! That is truly excellent service.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for the review!  We don't have many parts fail, but, when we do, we always make sure to get it fixed up right away.  We're glad you were happy with the repairs!

TA
TRICIA A.
Volkswagen Routan
04/21/2019
Always great service
Overley has the cleaned shop and waiting area I have ever seen. Oil changes are quick and reasonably priced. I always have a smile on my face when I leave the shop. Everyone is very friendly
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you very much for the amazing review!  We really try hard to keep everything clean.  It's nice to know others notice!

David L.
Elizabethtown, KY
Chevrolet Pickup
04/19/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff treated him right and got him in and out.

HS
HENRY S.
Ram Pickup
04/18/2019
Excellent repairs, reasonable fees!
John always pleasant with a good sense of humor.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for the great review!

AW
ANGELA W.
Nissan Versa
04/13/2019
Employees were all very nice and friendly and answered all my questions.
Employees were all very nice and friendly and answered all my questions.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the fantastic review!

Jeff D.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the employees were honest.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the great review!  We know how hard honestly can be to come by in our line of work.

ES
Elizabeth S.
Shepherdsville, KY
Saab 9-3
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said she feels like her issues were addressed promptly and carefully. The staff explained everything to her and when she calls in she gets very good customer service.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 04/16/2019

We're glad you had such a great experience with us!  Thank you!

LARRY B.
Chevrolet Prizm
03/25/2019
The people and the excellent service
I came here on 3/23/19, a Saturday. He appeared to be very busy because there were a LOT of cars in his parking lot. I got there about 8:30 AM & didn’t expect to be done before he closed at 2 PM. He called me about 2 hours later with the estimate and he finished the repairs about an hour after the estimate was given. He has ALWAYS done a great job & been fair with the prices of parts.
Thank you, John.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 03/26/2019

Thanks for the great review!  We're always excited to hear about the great experiences our customers have with us!  Thank you for sharing with us!

AW
ALAYNE W.
Subaru Impreza
03/23/2019
Again my car is in great hands
When I go to John Overleys I know my car will be checked out to see how things are going not just for the reason I brought it in. This makes me feel VERY secure.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 03/26/2019

We're always happy to help out!  Thank you for the great review!

LW
Lisa W.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Lisa said the business was great and wonderful and he is a very honest man.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you very much!  We're glad to hear you had such a good experience!

CF
Cory F.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Cory said it was expensive for no reason.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 03/18/2019

I apologize you thought it was expensive.  However, we did have to get the drive shaft for your vehicle from California, which cost a lot in shipping.  Everything we do is also backed by our industry leading 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Parts & Labor Warranty.

CG
Chris G.
Saturn SL
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Chris said he received good service from the staff.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you!  We're glad to here you were happy with our services!