KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

DEBORA S.
Granite Falls, WA
06/16/2015 Category: Sales
the people who work there
Kelli took alot of time working with me to get a great offer for my trade in. She was spot on comparing different trucks that met my needs.
Everyone involved at the dealership treated me with the utmost respect. I did not feel pressured to make any decisions. This is the second truck I have purchased here. The customer service in all aspects of my purchase was outstanding.

TG
TIMOTHY G.
Bow, WA
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
06/15/2015 Category: Sales
once you buy and they get your money your not so important anymore.
I give it a 3 out of 5 because after i got the car home i noticed the rear vent windows in the van i just bought don't operate, the drivers floormat is missing and when I called the salesman all he had to say was make an appointment for the windows and too bad about the floormat. I just spent alot of money on this van and i wish they would do the right thing and make sure we are happy with the auto and everything works right.

LA
LUIS A.
06/15/2015 Category: Sales
Great People to work with
Great Customer services
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/15/2015

Luis,

Thank you for your business.

Caleb Woolman
KarMART CDJR

360-399-7503

Jonathan W.
Tacoma, WA
03/23/2015 Category: Sales
Overall a very good experience.
Please retract my previous review from 03/22/2015. The staff at Karmart treated us right. The sales manager was very approachable and I felt very comfortable with him. My wife, our pug, and I had a wonderful experience and would definitely go back. We recommend them highly! Thank you to Kelli and Ian in the internet sales team. Kelli is good with people and we really liked her. Thank you to the sales manager who also owns a pug, sorry I forgot your name. We would also like to express our appreciation for John in the finance office (GO HAWKS!) and Matt with Allstate very genuine and nice guy. John was strait up with me and went out of his way to give us the best deal. I really liked their system there, we were in and out with our new vehicle in less than 60 minutes which was perfect for me given the long drive home. P.S. we were looking at two specific trucks, both sorta rare option packages and Karmart had both Vehicles we wanted, I could not find the same vehicles anywhere else in the state. They know what truck guys want and which vehicles to order for their inventory. We drove six hours round trip and passed at least six or seven other Ram Dealers because of the prices and the fact that they had two of the exact vehicles we where looking for. Definitely worth the drive. Thanks Again from the Wicks Family.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 03/24/2015

Jonathan,

Thank you for choosing KarMART Dodge, we appreciate your business. We hope you enjoy your new truck.

Caleb Woolman
Karmart CDJR
360-399-7503

JEDIDIAH S.
07/23/2014 Category: Sales
friendly
large selection great prices
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 07/24/2014

Thank you Jedidiah!

TH
THOMAS H.
Lake Stevens, WA
07/17/2014 Category: Sales
friendly atmosphere, no pressure
The guys at KarMART were very friendly and easy to work with. I will defiantly recommend them to my friends and family.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 07/17/2014

We look forward to working with you in the future.

DT
DAVID T.
Winthrop, WA
KIA SORENTO
07/15/2014 Category: Sales
2013 Sorento
excellent prices outstanding sales staff
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 07/15/2014

David,

Thank you for choosing KaMART Auto Group!

CL
CHELSEY L.
Oak Harbor, WA
07/15/2014 Category: Sales
shady liars, and thieves.
I was lied to by their finance department, just so they could redo my contact and sell in more unneeded fees. They don't care about their customers, only the money they pay. I've tried contacting them multiple times via phone, email, and text. No one has responded back to me. I would 100% advise against doing business here. And I will make sure people know this story.

JAMES G.
RAM 2500
07/12/2014 Category: Sales
Very good experience
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 07/14/2014

Thank you very much Grant!

BR
BENJAMIN R.
07/12/2014 Category: Sales
Everyone was friendly and very helpful!! They were not pushy but instead educated me in the products so I could make the best decision.
It was a great buying experience. They showed me many different jeeps and answered all my questions. Both the sales manager and the general manager came out to meet me which was nice and it made me feel appreciated and that they cared about me. The other really cool thing was I bought this jeep for my girl friend as a surprise and they were willing to help hide the purchase until she got there and helped with presenting it to her. They all went above and beyond what I could have ever expected from a dealership. The fact they were willing to do this without a second thought and or any grief meant a lot to me. Thank you again KarMart I will be a customer for life and I recommend everyone to go to KarMart for their next purchase!!!! Thank you!!!!

Benjamin,
Wow, you bought a JEEP for a birthday gift! We are glad all worked out, hope she enjoys the new JEEP and we look forward to working with both of you in the future.

AR
ANTHONY R.
Arlington, WA
07/11/2014 Category: Sales
Customer service
WOW covers it all!!! Kellie Burress was great had the truck park and waiting for me with the 3 things i really wanted. Everyone was helpful and and got me a better rate and mde things painless and no long waiting period at the dealer.

Thank you Anthony, I will pass on the good word to Kellie. We do have a referral fee for you if any of your friends are interested in a vehicle, see Kellie for more details.

JAMES P.
Sedro Woolley, WA
07/08/2014 Category: Sales
the sales staff was amazing
I had the best experience at karmart I have ever had buying a truck. They were friendly and my sales person Kellie was exceptional and very friendly.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 07/08/2014

James, We are glad all went well! I will pass on the message to Kellie.

LH
LOREN H.
07/07/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly & Easy-To-Work-With Staff
The staff was very helpful throughout the entire process, and made this buying experience very easy for us.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 07/07/2014

Thank you Loren! We look forward to working with you in the future. Hope you enjoy your new JEEP!

RA
RICHARD A.
Bellingham, WA
great service
Friendly people really enjoyed working with david irvine
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 07/02/2014

Richard,
I will pass this on to Dave, Thank you for your business. If you have any questions about your new Dart please feel free to contact our service department. A few employees have also purchased Darts, popular car!

JAMES S.
JEEP WRANGLER
07/01/2014 Category: Sales
Super folks to work with.
Sean was very knowledgable and willing to go above the norms to make this work for me.

James,
I will pass on the response to Sean, thank you for choosing KarMART!

KARI M.
Purchased first Truck
Not only did we purchase our first truck, but we had by far out best purchase experience

I'm glad all went well. Thank you Kari, hope you enjoy your RAM!

RALPH C.
Ferndale, WA
JEEP CHEROKEE
Easy to deal with.
The staff was friendly and willing to haggle price until I was satisfied. I love buying cars, but I'm picky, and these guys had no problems getting me exactly what I wanted from another dealer. I had the new vehicle the next day. Would do business with again.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 07/01/2014

Thank you for choosing KarMART Ralf, I'm glad it was a great overall experience for you. We look forward to working with you in the future! Hope you enjoy your new JEEP!

CHRISTOPHER B.
Ferndale, WA
NISSAN ALTIMA
06/30/2014 Category: Sales
dave irvine
Dave makes deals happen
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/30/2014

Thanks Christopher!

SHAWN M.
FORD SUPER DUTY F-350 DRW
06/26/2014 Category: Sales
Love my new used Ford F-350
Thanks for the no pressure approach. I saw an add in the truck trader add, and called about the used truck I bought. the sales person was up front about the condition and how it would not last long with the shape/care of the one owner truck, I know it sounded like a typical sales pitch, but infect the truck was in mint condition, low miles, the process from start to finish was a grate experience not just good , but grate. thanks for everything, regards Shawn S. McDougall
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/26/2014

Awesome Shawn! Hope you enjoy your new truck! Thanks for choosing KarMART, if there is any way we can help please feel free to call 360-399-7570

SK
SUSAN K.
Arlington, WA
RAM 2500
06/25/2014 Category: Sales
friendly sales people and not pushy!
The whole process was great! The sales people, to the finance guy! Will definitely recommend Mike, Jason and John!

Thank you Susan! We hope you enjoy your new Truck!