KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

They did as promised.

Chrysler Pacifica
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Courteous Service
Not strict enough compliance with mask wearing. Very uncomfortable in the waiting area. It’s a matter of life and death for seniors.

BJ
BRANDON J.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Dodge Journey
11/09/2020 Category: Service
Fast to get stuff dine
Car got done really fast

AG
ANDY G.
Friday Harbor, WA
11/04/2020 Category: Service
Customer Experience
Friendly service staff, Hannah was great!

Ram 1500
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Good Service Team
Hannah is pretty good with customer satisfaction. The prior service rep couldn’t or wouldn't think outside the box. Hannah knew what to do and got me the 4 pack oil change that I could not get on the prior service visit.

GC
GUY C.
Ram 2500
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Guy C
Need to review records before recommending service.

DT
DALE T.
09/27/2020 Category: Service
This dealer has been my go to place for routine service. I have used Chrysler Service contracts since the car was new.
The service techs were very helpful and easy to work with. The service was completed promptly and I was notified throughout the experience.
My biggest concern was that after the fact I was informed that a “ mandatory “recall resulted in the removal Of the Chrysler emblem on my steering wheel. The replacement part was apparently not yet available and there was no plan to get the part installed when it became available. I asked for direction on what to do and when to expect the repair of the steering wheel. No one was able to clarify my concerns. I spend my winters in St. George Utah and would like the work to be completed there.

EB
ELIZABETH B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Jeep Cherokee
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Service was great and everything was done on time. The service tech kept me informed during the day via text which I liked. The only reason I did not give five stars, is that after spending over $500 on service i felt they should have washed the car before I picked it up. Normally they offer to do it, but this time they didn't and I forgot to ask. It should be automatic.

TR
Thuntika R.
Coupeville, WA
06/30/2020
Bring my car back the same day’s after fixed
I dropping my car for fix a sensor on June 12, 2020
I got fixed but the sensor was showing up again after I driving only 15 minutes from the car service
I have to bring the car back the same day at 5:50 pm. but the shop was Closed at 5:30 pm.
June 19,2020 I dropping my car for fix again but they find out have some wires damaged Everywhere inside the car’s
So finally
June 26,2020
I got all wires fixed for free and I only paid for the new sensor only
I would like to say Thank you To Mr. Eric and all Machanice for your service and helps!!

Ram 1500
06/25/2020 Category: Service
P/U wash
You should not have to remind the person who washes your P/U to also spray / clean the roof too!
The last time my P/U was in for service I paid $39 for a vacuum and wash. Once I returned to the dealership to get my vehicle, I noticed dirty footprints on both the left & on the L&R running boards-nice....

JEFFREY B.
Snohomish, WA
Ram 2500
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Service representative was friendly and helpful, got me in quick and they finished early.
Technician should have checked air in tires when they rotated tires. I got an error code for air pressure when I left.

BOB H.
Lopez Island, WA
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Will know in a couple months if car is running fine

ROBERT G.
Jeep Patriot
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Hanna is a great Rep! They’re good about following through on my requests. They even wash my car, gratis!

CG
CHRIS G.
Lynnwood, WA
Dodge Ram 1500
09/22/2019 Category: Service
The people are very nice and good service too!

WA
WILLIAM A.
Freeland, WA
Chrysler 300
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Provided valuable assistance in replacing my Sebring
Even though they did not have a suitable replacement for our Sebring at a cost we could afford, they helped us to change ownership of our replacement car with Chrysler and helped arrange maintenance on our replacement car.

They were genuinely involved in making our car replacement as easy as possible.