KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

ROBERT G.
Camano Island, WA
Jeep Patriot
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Hanna is a great Rep! They’re good about following through on my requests. They even wash my car, gratis!

CG
CHRIS G.
Lynnwood, WA
Dodge Ram 1500
09/22/2019 Category: Service
The people are very nice and good service too!

WA
WILLIAM A.
Freeland, WA
Chrysler 300
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Provided valuable assistance in replacing my Sebring
Even though they did not have a suitable replacement for our Sebring at a cost we could afford, they helped us to change ownership of our replacement car with Chrysler and helped arrange maintenance on our replacement car.

They were genuinely involved in making our car replacement as easy as possible.

JOHN L.
Mill Creek, WA
Dodge Challenger
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service staff that really knows Mopar material
Called Monday to get an appointment for air bag recall. They were able to get me in on Wednesday with a free loaner for the day. On the way my engine light came on, thermostat stuck open. Turned out that my radiator was leaking so they ordered a new one to be delivered the next day. Pretty much a free update to my vehicle thanks to extended warranty.

EZ
ED Z.
Box Elder, SD
Ram 2500
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Air bags
Installation was pretty fash, but had to go back for a bad air line.

DENNIS L.
Sedro Woolley, WA
FIAT 124 Spider
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Got my appointment quickly and service was done in a decent time.

MK
MYRANDA K.
Burlington, WA
Chrysler 200
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Good.
Would have given them five stars but they didn’t wash the car with the oil change. Said she didn’t know. And we could take it to a closer dealer to our house.

HH
HARRY H.
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Close to where I live
Have always had good service here.u

JO
JOHN O.
Bow, WA
Ram 2500
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Service dept. needs to communicate better .
I asked that service dept. to add 2 gals. of def I had brought to the dealer when the vehicle was serviced. Def was added, but not what l brought in. I discovered the def l furnished in the bed of my vehicle a week later.
I dropped the vehicle off around 0800 with the understanding l would be called late in afternoon when the work would be completed. As of around 1630 l became concerned and and found the work was completed

CF
CHRISTOPHER F.
Anacortes, WA
Dodge Ram 2500
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Took my 09 dodge truck in for recalls and had a wire hanging from the undercarriage. I was charged for one hour to remove the wiring that was installed for some aftermarket device by the previous owner. The one hour came to a total of around $76.00 this was ok but they didn’t even wash my truck after the work was done and didn’t put paper mats on floor when quick oil change businesses even wash the truck when they are done.

ARJAY B.
Dodge Avenger
03/31/2019 Category: Service
prompt
E-mobile notices comes in handy!

DAVID R.
Camano Island, WA
Dodge Ram 1500
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Shocking price, but it’ll be worth the cost of a new vehicle!
I went to this place mostly because of my airbag recall, also my engine light came on at 200,000 miles!
I had the airbags fixed, but was quoted 2000.00 dollars for parts and repair!
They did have it for a full week, and repaired and replaced everything that was needed! Rack and pinion, tie rods, transmission sensors, every oil replacement, gasgets replaced, water pump, radiator fluid! Rear end fluid, Multiple items thru out the truck!
I am very happy with my truck, the handling , it drives like a new truck!
My only complaint was the shell shocking price, 3800.00, I wasn’t totally prepared for that, but am happy with the overall handling.

JAMES W.
Ram 1500
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Found an oil and coolent leak during my oil change. Great job by the tech to catch it. Got me right back in to get it fixed under warranty. only thing is I found out after the fact that I could of had a rental car with warranty paying for it. This was not mentioned to me at all. Would of made it so much easier for dropping off and picking up.

SCOTT W.
Lummi Island, WA
Jeep Cherokee
02/04/2019 Category: Service
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 3.2L
They replaced 2 rocker arms to resolve a misfire on cylinder 1, from what I can tell the repair was successful. I am very unhappy because my powertrain warranty runs out in 2000mi, what do I do when this common problem happens to another cylinder?

They updated my transmission software to resolve some shifting problems at low speed. Not sure it has helped, same thing it goes out of warranty soon not sure if I get any extension due repairs?

I had an oil change, was upset they didn’t reset my oil indicator or do anything on the list other than the oil. They were supposed to lube the hinges, put on an oil change sticker and a few other things per their list. It doesn’t inspire confidence when they miss things on their own lists.

The service writer Melissa was nice however did seem a bit put off by some of my questions after they had the job and didn’t need me as a customer, she could have been having a bad day or I made her day worse?

I would consider going back however if the work is not covered I may just do it myself since the warranty work alone cost Fiat almost $1000.00 to replace two $14.00 rocker arms and do a couple updates that took 5 min each. Of course I cannot do the computer and they love that gravy work.

PB
PETER B.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great salespeople
We bought a car from Jen and it was effortless. The car is great the people are as well. Great way to start 2019!!