KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

JOHN L.
Mill Creek, WA
Dodge Challenger
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service staff that really knows Mopar material
Called Monday to get an appointment for air bag recall. They were able to get me in on Wednesday with a free loaner for the day. On the way my engine light came on, thermostat stuck open. Turned out that my radiator was leaking so they ordered a new one to be delivered the next day. Pretty much a free update to my vehicle thanks to extended warranty.

EZ
ED Z.
Box Elder, SD
Ram 2500
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Air bags
Installation was pretty fash, but had to go back for a bad air line.

DENNIS L.
Sedro Woolley, WA
FIAT 124 Spider
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Got my appointment quickly and service was done in a decent time.

MK
MYRANDA K.
Burlington, WA
Chrysler 200
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Good.
Would have given them five stars but they didn’t wash the car with the oil change. Said she didn’t know. And we could take it to a closer dealer to our house.

HH
HARRY H.
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Close to where I live
Have always had good service here.u

JO
JOHN O.
Bow, WA
Ram 2500
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Service dept. needs to communicate better .
I asked that service dept. to add 2 gals. of def I had brought to the dealer when the vehicle was serviced. Def was added, but not what l brought in. I discovered the def l furnished in the bed of my vehicle a week later.
I dropped the vehicle off around 0800 with the understanding l would be called late in afternoon when the work would be completed. As of around 1630 l became concerned and and found the work was completed

CF
CHRISTOPHER F.
Anacortes, WA
Dodge Ram 2500
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Took my 09 dodge truck in for recalls and had a wire hanging from the undercarriage. I was charged for one hour to remove the wiring that was installed for some aftermarket device by the previous owner. The one hour came to a total of around $76.00 this was ok but they didn’t even wash my truck after the work was done and didn’t put paper mats on floor when quick oil change businesses even wash the truck when they are done.

ARJAY B.
Dodge Avenger
03/31/2019 Category: Service
prompt
E-mobile notices comes in handy!

DAVID R.
Camano Island, WA
Dodge Ram 1500
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Shocking price, but it’ll be worth the cost of a new vehicle!
I went to this place mostly because of my airbag recall, also my engine light came on at 200,000 miles!
I had the airbags fixed, but was quoted 2000.00 dollars for parts and repair!
They did have it for a full week, and repaired and replaced everything that was needed! Rack and pinion, tie rods, transmission sensors, every oil replacement, gasgets replaced, water pump, radiator fluid! Rear end fluid, Multiple items thru out the truck!
I am very happy with my truck, the handling , it drives like a new truck!
My only complaint was the shell shocking price, 3800.00, I wasn’t totally prepared for that, but am happy with the overall handling.

JAMES W.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Found an oil and coolent leak during my oil change. Great job by the tech to catch it. Got me right back in to get it fixed under warranty. only thing is I found out after the fact that I could of had a rental car with warranty paying for it. This was not mentioned to me at all. Would of made it so much easier for dropping off and picking up.

SCOTT W.
Lummi Island, WA
Jeep Cherokee
02/04/2019 Category: Service
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 3.2L
They replaced 2 rocker arms to resolve a misfire on cylinder 1, from what I can tell the repair was successful. I am very unhappy because my powertrain warranty runs out in 2000mi, what do I do when this common problem happens to another cylinder?

They updated my transmission software to resolve some shifting problems at low speed. Not sure it has helped, same thing it goes out of warranty soon not sure if I get any extension due repairs?

I had an oil change, was upset they didn’t reset my oil indicator or do anything on the list other than the oil. They were supposed to lube the hinges, put on an oil change sticker and a few other things per their list. It doesn’t inspire confidence when they miss things on their own lists.

The service writer Melissa was nice however did seem a bit put off by some of my questions after they had the job and didn’t need me as a customer, she could have been having a bad day or I made her day worse?

I would consider going back however if the work is not covered I may just do it myself since the warranty work alone cost Fiat almost $1000.00 to replace two $14.00 rocker arms and do a couple updates that took 5 min each. Of course I cannot do the computer and they love that gravy work.

PB
PETER B.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great salespeople
We bought a car from Jen and it was effortless. The car is great the people are as well. Great way to start 2019!!

MICHELE W.
Camano Island, WA
Jeep Cherokee
12/18/2018 Category: Service
customer service
I went in and told them exactly what I was looking for and did not want to play any games and no haggling. Everyone was very nice and very helpful. got in and out with a great experience and it did not take all day.

Jerry T.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Jeep Liberty
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
The staff were very helpful and accommodating. The service seemed to be done well.

MICHAEL M.
Everett, WA
FIAT 124 Spider
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Honored my time
It was an overall positive experience. I was able to get in have the oil change in work done in a timely manner and the communication before hand was helpful.

10/25/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
My recall repair was taken care of efficiently

Coupeville, WA
Dodge Durango
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Great service associate!
The gal that checked my car in for service was very efficient. I was glad to get my oil changed and tires rotated for free, not to mention the basic car wash. All went very well till we noticed a smudge on the passenger side of the car which we immediately pointed out as new. The vehicle is new, we would have noticed that large smudge of goopy stuff against black paint. It was late in the day, so we figured the rag used to wipe down the car must have been dirty. When we told her about it, she immediately worked hard to rub it off the surface and got it looking great right away. The only reason we aren't giving 5 stars here is the time it takes to get a wash. 30 minutes seems excessive to us for this service. All total we waited 90 minutes.

JAMES W.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Lumbar support
Lumbar went fine, when I pick up the truck went to back out and the back up camera was not working. Went in and let them know and had tech look at it, open and closed tail gste and started working. Tech said he needed to do some research and have Eric get back to me. One week later and I'm still waiting for the get back. This place has always been great over the last 4 year's. Only issue to this point.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 10/23/2018

James,

I'm sorry for the delay, you should be hearing from Eric very soon.

Caleb Woolman
KarMART CDJRF

AD
ANGELIA D.
Dodge Journey
09/07/2018 Category: Service
My daughter and i took my Journey in for a recall fix. We had an hour to kill so we where just looking at a future vehicle for my daughter. We where greeted by Kevin from the Dodge outlet. He showed us a few different vehicles. Long story short we ended up driving away in a 2016 Chrysler 200. Great car. Thanks Kevin and finance team for all the time and effort you put into putting a smile on my daughter's face.

ZM
ZAC M.
Burlington, WA
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
09/02/2018 Category: Service
First time I've been here. Everything was great. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that the previous dealership I got my oil changed did a complimentary car wash as part of any service done, which of course is going above and beyond.