KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4.6

12/08/2019 Category: Service
Unnecessary add ons
Left Ram for tires and intermittent starting issue. Service dept. said transfer case needed immediate service and the differential service was due.
Week after I got the truck back with no remedy on the starter issue the starter failed and I had to swap it out. Had 4 tires installed and a wheel alignment, now pulls to the right. Checked owners manual and transfer case and differential service not due for another 30-40 thousand miles.

ALFRED B.

ERIKA K.
FIAT 500
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Nice people, mediocre work
First of all, I will say that the woman who helped me out was very nice. In addition, they have a free shuttle that brought me home and picked me up while I waited. I brought my Fiat in because there was a short affecting my instrument cluster, tail, and brake lights. I also asked to have a general inspection, which she told me they were planning on doing. Supposedly, I need a new instrument panel but for the moment they were able to fix it. I picked up my car and although the instrument panel was working (yay!) but I had a warning light that said my back tires were low and I was missing one headlight and one taillight. I went home and fixed those myself, but because they gave me a checklist that said my fluid levels, tires, and bulbs were ok, I wonder if they really looked at any of it. They also left the cover to the fuse box off and lying on the floor.. Now, I hardly trust what they told me about the instrument panel! I paid $170 for them to get my instrument panel back online but the inspection was non-existent. I just bought a Dodge Sprinter and talked to them about scheduling an all-over inspection but now I will take it somewhere else.

GB

JOSHUA B.
Anacortes, WA
Chrysler 200
07/28/2019 Category: Service
Karmart offers great price on oil change practices. Have always done fine work on my car.

Stanwood, WA
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Excessively long service visit
For oil change and 2 recalls I was told it would take 2 hours. I ended up with a 4 hour service visit.

Greasy fingerprints left all over my driver's door handle.

HW
HEIDI W.
Stanwood, WA
Jeep Patriot
05/13/2019 Category: Service
transmission rebuilt
rebuild was fin but didn't verify alignment upon completion of work, alignment was fine prior to work. Would think that if steering was disconnected to remove transmission the realignment would be done

JACK C.
Ram 2500
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Made an appointment and everything went as planned. took about 45 minutes.

HM
HECTOR M.
Anacortes, WA
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
09/07/2018 Category: Service
below my expectations.
too many excuses on a job that needed to be re done.

Conifer, CO
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Somewhat irregular service...
The service desk people are nice enough, but I've been there a couple times and it's too unpredictable just to get a straightforward oil change. I've waited from an hour to 3 hours. Plus, the waiting room is in a high traffic zone with overstuffed, uncomfortable chairs with little appeal.

Overall, I usually wait until I'm on the road somewhere and visit other Jeep Dealer's Express Oil change lanes, which this place does not have, and get my service there. It's when I'm strapped for time that I use this place since, unfortunately, it's the closest dealer.

08/07/2018 Category: Service
3 star

MARC D.
Dodge Caliber
07/31/2018 Category: Service
friendly staff
always friendly staff. take competitors coupons which keeps me coming back.
Only unsatisfactory is the car wash. not so good.

DOUG B.
Camano Island, WA
Jeep Renegade
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Oil change not sure what to think
I'm frustrated that I get my oil changed every 5,000 miles. This last time it was 3,000. Why the change? No information was given about this. This also makes the free oil change occur quicker. Not sure what to think now.

JOHN M.
Bellingham, WA
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Steering Problems
I don't think my steering issue is resolved or caused by the tires. And I would have to say I don't care for the two female service advisors yelling over each other, and myself when talking to Eric and would hate to work with them. Especially when dealing with Heart problems and having to put up with this B.S. I would also like to be told who will be my service advisor so I don't get treated like a jerk and talk to the wrong person in charge of my service needs.

GC
GREGG C.
Kenmore, WA
Ram 2500
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Good sales experience
The sales person was very knowledgeable however once I purchased the vehicle there was no time to get it cleaned. I was told I could get it done anytime 3 days after I purchased the vehicle it developed a fuel leak. I called the sales person and he told me to make an appointment with service. He said I could get the detail doen at that time. I dropped it off to get the work done. When they called to say they needed to order a part I asked if they could take care of the detail. He said no I had to go through the sales person. I sent a message to the sales person but never heard back. When I picked up the truck it was dirtier than when I dropped it off. Emailed the manager but never heard back from either the manager and sales person.