KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

JOSHUA B.
Chrysler 200
07/28/2019 Category: Service
Karmart offers great price on oil change practices. Have always done fine work on my car.

Stanwood, WA
Ram 1500
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Excessively long service visit
For oil change and 2 recalls I was told it would take 2 hours. I ended up with a 4 hour service visit.

Greasy fingerprints left all over my driver's door handle.

HW
HEIDI W.
Stanwood, WA
Jeep Patriot
05/13/2019 Category: Service
transmission rebuilt
rebuild was fin but didn't verify alignment upon completion of work, alignment was fine prior to work. Would think that if steering was disconnected to remove transmission the realignment would be done

JACK C.
Ram 2500
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Made an appointment and everything went as planned. took about 45 minutes.

HM
HECTOR M.
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
09/07/2018 Category: Service
below my expectations.
too many excuses on a job that needed to be re done.

Conifer, CO
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Somewhat irregular service...
The service desk people are nice enough, but I've been there a couple times and it's too unpredictable just to get a straightforward oil change. I've waited from an hour to 3 hours. Plus, the waiting room is in a high traffic zone with overstuffed, uncomfortable chairs with little appeal.

Overall, I usually wait until I'm on the road somewhere and visit other Jeep Dealer's Express Oil change lanes, which this place does not have, and get my service there. It's when I'm strapped for time that I use this place since, unfortunately, it's the closest dealer.

08/07/2018 Category: Service
3 star

MARC D.
Dodge Caliber
07/31/2018 Category: Service
friendly staff
always friendly staff. take competitors coupons which keeps me coming back.
Only unsatisfactory is the car wash. not so good.

DOUG B.
Camano Island, WA
Jeep Renegade
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Oil change not sure what to think
I'm frustrated that I get my oil changed every 5,000 miles. This last time it was 3,000. Why the change? No information was given about this. This also makes the free oil change occur quicker. Not sure what to think now.

JOHN M.
Bellingham, WA
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Steering Problems
I don't think my steering issue is resolved or caused by the tires. And I would have to say I don't care for the two female service advisors yelling over each other, and myself when talking to Eric and would hate to work with them. Especially when dealing with Heart problems and having to put up with this B.S. I would also like to be told who will be my service advisor so I don't get treated like a jerk and talk to the wrong person in charge of my service needs.

GC
GREGG C.
Kenmore, WA
Ram 2500
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Good sales experience
The sales person was very knowledgeable however once I purchased the vehicle there was no time to get it cleaned. I was told I could get it done anytime 3 days after I purchased the vehicle it developed a fuel leak. I called the sales person and he told me to make an appointment with service. He said I could get the detail doen at that time. I dropped it off to get the work done. When they called to say they needed to order a part I asked if they could take care of the detail. He said no I had to go through the sales person. I sent a message to the sales person but never heard back. When I picked up the truck it was dirtier than when I dropped it off. Emailed the manager but never heard back from either the manager and sales person.

MARY B.
Dodge Journey
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service and cost right on target.
The problem was quickly diagnosed as well as suggestions for other minor repair work. And the repair was also very fast. The cost was also right on target for what it would cost for the repairs. I was surprised that my car wasn't vacuumed after service. At other locations for auto repair that has been a plus that I have always appreciated.

MICHELE H.
Arlington, WA
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Shuttle vehicle
I brought my vehicle in and the part wouldn’t be there until the next day so i picked up my vehicle and came back the next day. I wish I was told that you have a shuttle vehicle. I didn’t know until I was coming to pick up my vehicle the second day and was having my daughter get out school each day when I dropped off my vehicle and again when I needed to come back and get it.

RJ
RICHARD J.
Arlington, WA
Dodge Charger
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Disappointing again
The service was done in descent time but disappointed that my car wasn’t washed or vacuumed out again. Everytime I hear the excuse not enough time to get it done. I was told I could come back during the week to have it done but have to be there before 4-5pm but I work in Everett and get off work at 4 so I can’t get there before 5 during the week. Everytime I have had my oil change there since I bought my car there in aug u guys have failed on car wash and vacuuming I took my car to smokey point dodge for oil change and didn’t have to ask to have it done. I need start sending my friends else where for good costumer service

ROGER R.
Lynden, WA
Ram 3500
03/27/2018 Category: Service
New Radio
I came in to your service department and asked for the cost of a new radio. I was told I’d get a better deal at CarToys. I went there and the cost $1700. I came back and finally got a quote from you for $320 plus labor. I had you do the work. I could have saved a lot of time if he would have given me the quote in the first place like I asked.

DZ
DAVID Z.
Ram 1500
03/12/2018 Category: Service
What I expected
The work is done like expected. Everyone in the service department is professional and polite. One thing I have noticed that is a bit annoying is that every time I have service done there is a salesman that comes into the waiting area and tries to get me to trade in my vehicle and sell me a new one. I just bought my vehicle there less than a year ago. If I want to buy a new vehicle I will let you know but please stop soliciting people that are waiting while their vehicle is being serviced.

DAVID G.
Dodge Ram 3500
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Not so great
Tech thinks I need to change out a right front hub assembly for $650. I put my truck up on my floor jack this morning. No noticeable play difference left to right front wheel. Took truck to local mechanic that confirmed my opinion. Looks like someone at Karmart Dodge has put out the word to push uneeded maintenance. I'm looking for an optional dealer now.

BJ
BRICE J.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Jeep Patriot
03/02/2018 Category: Service
when in for oil change and tire censor light goes on and off
oil change was geat. they even washed the Jeep, but the tire censor light keeps coming on then off. very frustrating. I just want it fixed, Ihave several Dr. appts./treatments a week. this makesme very nervous.

MICAH B.
Everett, WA
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Took over and hour and a half for a scheduled oil change

MICHAEL C.
Dodge Ram 1500
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
I was very impressed with the driver who took me to work and with the woman who checked me in but when I returned to pick up my truck I was not impressed with the service. I waited at the counter for awhile until a woman finally ask me what I needed. Then they couldn't find my keys and then they handed me the paperwork without a word. It would have been nice to been told to have a nice day or for the truck to be brought around to the front. Or for someone to go over the paperwork.