KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

JOHN K.
Granite Falls, WA
RAM 1500
09/23/2014 Category: Service
ReScore Review "Simple Oil Change"
We all make mistakes, thank you Caleb for calling me to resolve my concerns. Proof however will occur when I return for the next oil change.

09/23/2014 Category: Service
They could not even handle a simple oil change
2014 Dodge RAM 1500, first oil change at 5K miles, called the adviser about using synthetic oil, no problem he say's. They tried to take advantage of my wife by putting regular oil in. After waiting another 30 minutes to drain and replace with synthetic oil (hopefully) they over charged her and were smart with her trying to make her feel stupid.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 09/24/2014

John,

I'll give you a call to discuss the situation.

Caleb Woolman
Service manager
KarMART CDJR
360-399-7503

MARIA S.
Mount Vernon, WA
RAM 1500
08/28/2014 Category: Service
Unbelievable customer service and caring
Caleb Woolman (Srvcs Mgr) fought for me to get what I wanted when the trany slipped because of low trany fluid from the factory. I really really appreciate what the dealership did for me.

08/28/2014 Category: Service
2014 Ram Transmission
Had a trany slippage and it was low on fluid from the factory. Waiting to hear from Karmart GM on what Chryslers is going to do about warranting this trany because of the integrity is not 100% for a new vehicle.
Caleb W., Service Manager from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 09/10/2014

Bernie and Maria,

I'm so glad that we made this work out for you with Chrysler. We appreciate the business and your patience in the last couple weeks while we worked with the manufacture on your behalf. Enjoy your new Ram truck.

Caleb

RF
RANDAL F.
Oak Harbor, WA
TOYOTA COROLLA
07/18/2014 Category: Service
Good customer service
We experienced a few issues when we had an oil change recently. I understand not knowing the engine size for an oil filter on hand, and I also appreciate trying to get us on our way after it took a bit longer than anticipated and was why the vacuuming was not done. I received a call from the service department right after the event and was totally satisfied with the answers and actions to "make it right" for us. Kudos for excellent customer service.

07/18/2014 Category: Service
We appreciate the free oil changes
It was our first and were surprised they didn't have our oil filter after making an appointment the week before. We were told one hour and it ended up being two because they had to go out and get an oil filter. Usually our vehicles are vacuumed when we get our oil changed in Oak Harbor.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 07/21/2014

Randal, this good like we just dropped the ball all the way around! We do stock and can get other make service parts in a timely manner, I will have Caleb contact you shortly.

Parts and Service Director

Awesome

06/18/2014 Category: Service
To slow
Oil change took 1hr45mins thatsRidiculous
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 06/18/2014

Steven, Sorry to hear about the length of your visit! It looks like we also diagnosed a trunk latch and key remote issue at the same time as well as the oil change and inspection. I will give you a call to see how we can do a better job.

Parts and Service Director
360-755-3701

CR
CHRISTOPHER R.
CHRYSLER TOWN
05/24/2014 Category: Service
Response of Service Department Supervisor
I have been having my vehicles serviced at Karmart for years and have been very satisfied with both the repairs, costs, and customer service. My most recent Oil Change was completed and recommendations for other service were included on the service report. My initial questions about the items listed were not answered in a satisfactory manner. This included an error on my bill that required it to be recalculated.

After giving my previous online evaluation of service I received a phone call from Bill, the head of Karmart Service Departments to ask me about the poor evaluation and after a short time in which he asked specific questions about my service experience he communicated the errors that had taken place during my service were not typical and that he personally would work to correct the communication problems that took place so that the Service personnel would be better equipped to answer customer questions as they are trained to do.

I was personally convinced that Karmart does seek excellence in customer service and repair, and this phone call plus my previous history with the Karmart Service Department has restored my confidence in their ability to meet my automotive needs in a fair, cost effective, and professional manner. To be honest, it is really nice to know that I really am a valued customer and that my concerns are taken seriously. As I told bill on the phone, I still plan to use Karmart form my service needs because of the very positive track record I have had with them.

Thank you for valuing my concerns.

05/24/2014 Category: Service
Staff make all the difference
A woman (I think her name was Shannon) informed me that my oil change was completed and that the bill was ready.

She could not answer my questions about recommended service to be done on my 2005 T&C van including telling me that a $28 battery service was in recommended. I had just replaced the battery in the van in the past few months and when I questioned her about what "Needing service" meant she did not know. Then she guessed that my terminals needed to be cleaned. And this made the two other recommended maintenance issues sound like she was trying to sell me service I don't need. Eventually, Peter the mechanic came out to describe the leaks in my Power Steering hose and the need for replacement. He said that it could wait until the next oil change and that though they had all the parts in stock, they did not have any more time on the schedule until after the memorial day weekend.

I would rather talk to the person who repaired/serviced my van than try going through this woman who obviously was guessing at what the mechanic's recommendations on my paperwork meant.
Bill C., Parts and Service Director from KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded on 05/27/2014

Christopher,

Sorry for the confusion, I have not run into this issue with Sheila, She is very mechanically knowledgeable. I will look into this to see how we can do a better job communicating. After I touch all basses I will follow up with you. Thank you for your input!

JOSH W.
Stanwood, WA
Kia Spectra
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Great as always!!
Karmart is the best place for service. Always professional and do great work!!

Ram 1500
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Quick and fair service and pricing. Will be back

GB

VIVIAN S.
Bow, WA
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Just good service
Everyone in the service department is so friendly and helpful. It is “yes” to everything every time. And I like the text check-ins while I’m waiting.

HF
HOUSTON F.
Anacortes, WA
Jeep Cherokee
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Jeep Gladiator purchase
Kyle did a wonderful job guiding us to our purchase of our new Gladiator in pumpkin orange. He found it, gave us a good price on top of Jeeps 2000.00 in rebates. Showed us all the gadgets in it and how to use them. The Dwayne Lane dealership is clean and very professionally set up.

PB
PETER B.
Mount Vernon, WA
Best service
Josh is the best. You check in, they give you an estimated time, they keep you updated and I was called 15 minutes early. The information about the service was very complete. It was perfect. Thanks Josh and the team!

DEREK S.
Sammamish, WA
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
02/01/2020 Category: Service
The courtesy and respect from the staff
Very friendly environment

RICHARD O.
Dodge Durango
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Place is Well Managed
These people are very organized, friendly and efficient. Without a doubt the best service department experience I have ever had. My service advisor totally had his act together!

WA
WILLIAM A.
Freeland, WA
Chrysler 300
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Provided valuable assistance in replacing my Sebring
KarMart Chrysler has earned my business even though I must drive over 60 miles to take advantage of their deals.

I recently totaled my 2007 Sebring and they were extremely helpful in finding a replacement, Even though they didn't have a suitable replacement which I could afford, they provided me with the Carfax for the car I found. They also helped me change my maintenance contract for oil changes etc. over to my replacement vehicle.

The service center personnel are always extremely helpful and genuinely dedicated to provide honest and professional service dedicated to my personal needs.

Thank You!