KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

HH
HARRY H.
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Not happy
I do not see how a oil change and a thermostat replace should coast 894.00 dollars to fix. I feel like I was ripped off.I have been going to you guys for years but well not be back. Also my motor cover was just laid on top and not put in place.

Arlington, WA
FIAT 500
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Misdiagnosed Engine noise
Hello,
I recently went there for a recall, and asked them to check my engine for a really bad noise that was coming from it. They said I needed new tires. I bought new tires, not from them and the sound is still just as bad but now I spent 500$ for nothing, plus the $118 for their 'expert advice. Not a good experience, I guess the Kirkland dealership is the one that really works on Fiats.

KL
KIMBERLY L.
Everett, WA
Jeep Compass
01/01/2020 Category: Service
My first experience with service and we were made to feel like an inconvenience.
I had a few concerns about my new Jeep. When I brought it in my car was kept until the next day, I Had just had a car wash before I came in, my car was dirty when I picked it up, my gas was over a half a tank and when I picked it up it was at 1/4 of a tank. There were oil stained finger prints on both my visors. I was not Happy. I was required to replace the gas I used in the loaner, at the very least the gas in my Jeep should have been replaced.

JARED S.
Ram 2500
12/29/2019 Category: Service
Average
Bought a truck from private brought it to them for a full inspection and a fluid change.
They did a oil change and that’s it. Was looking for all fluids. Not just one. And got no response about the inspection.

AD
Anatoliy D.
12/13/2019
Sales guys will tell you anything just so you can make a purchase
Just bought a 2019 dodge ram from burlington karmart. Adrain was the sales guy i was dealing with. I tryed to get a lower price on the truck or a canopy of my choice to cover the difference. Now they are offering me only $1,000 for a canopy. I dont think that you can buy a new canopy for $1,000 bucks. They are LIERS and dont keep there promise! BE CAREFUL WHEN DEALING WITH THESE GUYS AND MAKE SURE YOU GET EVERY DETAIL ON PAPER. THEY WILL SAY ANYTHING JUST TO GET THERE SALE!

12/08/2019 Category: Service
Unnecessary add ons
Left Ram for tires and intermittent starting issue. Service dept. said transfer case needed immediate service and the differential service was due.
Week after I got the truck back with no remedy on the starter issue the starter failed and I had to swap it out. Had 4 tires installed and a wheel alignment, now pulls to the right. Checked owners manual and transfer case and differential service not due for another 30-40 thousand miles.

Burlington, WA
Dodge Ram Van
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
After talking with other mechanic shops I feel I was overcharged. I texted my service adviser about the costs and he never got back with me. The inside if my truck was damaged and dirty.

Oak Harbor, WA
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Went in for an oil change, drove out in my new car
I had been thinking about getting rid of my camper for some time: I went in for an oil change in my Ram 1500, got talking to the salesman, and found out that I can trade in my truck and camper and cut my vehicle payment (and monthly fuel costs) by more than $300/month. This is the 2nd vehicle I've bought from Karmart and I could not be happier.

KR
KEVIN R.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Very impersonal took pictures of potential problems without actually walking me around and showing me what was possibly wrong with my vehicle. Tried to sell me on a bunch of maintenance that actually doesn’t need to be done.

ALFRED B.

KRIS R.
Burlington, WA
Ram 2500
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Do not service your vehicle here
Brought it in for a service of the DEF system, couldn’t find anything wrong but said my turbo was bad($5500), when they called me I said just complete the oil change before I decide what to do. However they still charged me for a diagnostic fee for doing absolutely nothing, got a second opinion on my turbo and it was fine truck runs great. They will charge you for anything they can with or without your permission.

EK
ERIKA K.
FIAT 500
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Nice people, mediocre work
First of all, I will say that the woman who helped me out was very nice. In addition, they have a free shuttle that brought me home and picked me up while I waited. I brought my Fiat in because there was a short affecting my instrument cluster, tail, and brake lights. I also asked to have a general inspection, which she told me they were planning on doing. Supposedly, I need a new instrument panel but for the moment they were able to fix it. I picked up my car and although the instrument panel was working (yay!) but I had a warning light that said my back tires were low and I was missing one headlight and one taillight. I went home and fixed those myself, but because they gave me a checklist that said my fluid levels, tires, and bulbs were ok, I wonder if they really looked at any of it. They also left the cover to the fuse box off and lying on the floor.. Now, I hardly trust what they told me about the instrument panel! I paid $170 for them to get my instrument panel back online but the inspection was non-existent. I just bought a Dodge Sprinter and talked to them about scheduling an all-over inspection but now I will take it somewhere else.

Ken S.
07/12/2019
Sold an Illegal Vehicle
Purchased a $60k truck. Was stopped by a county sheriff and warned that I needed mud flaps on the truck per RCW 46.37.500 or I would be issued a ticket next time I was stopped. He logged the warning in "the system."

RCW 46.37.500 states, "Vehicles must have bumpers or mud flaps that extend to the middle of the rear axle, which would prevent rocks from being thrown rear-ward." Truck I was sold did not comply, unbenounced to me prior to my being stopped.

Spoke to the dealer, was told where to go to make the truck legal to drive. Cost is on me!

So..........if you want a vehicle that is legal to drive on state roads, go elsewhere.

ALDO M.
Bellingham, WA
FIAT 124 Spider
07/09/2019 Category: Service
My Fiat needed a new pump at 3,500; after dealer’s sloppy work engine lost all engine coolant again
Took my new Fiat 124 Spider with only 3,500 miles in for service because it was leaking engine coolant. The dealer diagnoses it as a failed water pump. They gave me a loaner, ordered the parts and did the work under warranty. They kept my car for a week. When I got my car back I checked the engine coolant level: it was at FULL.

On a road trip across the North Cascades a few days later, the car spills most of the engine coolant. Barely made it back home.

Three hundred miles after picking up the car from the dealership, the engine has zero coolant left in it. I have zero faith left in Fiat and in the dealership, but have to schedule another visit.

Stanwood, WA
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Excessively long service visit
For oil change and 2 recalls I was told it would take 2 hours. I ended up with a 4 hour service visit.

Greasy fingerprints left all over my driver's door handle.