KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

ALDO M.
FIAT 124 Spider
07/09/2019 Category: Service
My Fiat needed a new pump at 3,500; after dealer’s sloppy work engine lost all engine coolant again
Took my new Fiat 124 Spider with only 3,500 miles in for service because it was leaking engine coolant. The dealer diagnoses it as a failed water pump. They gave me a loaner, ordered the parts and did the work under warranty. They kept my car for a week. When I got my car back I checked the engine coolant level: it was at FULL.

On a road trip across the North Cascades a few days later, the car spills most of the engine coolant. Barely made it back home.

Three hundred miles after picking up the car from the dealership, the engine has zero coolant left in it. I have zero faith left in Fiat and in the dealership, but have to schedule another visit.

JACOB M.
Ram 1500
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Poor service writer
Ive always had good experiences with you guys, sales and service. This last time I delt directly with Eric. I had the V08 emission flash done on my ecodiesel and it created a Check engine light when i picked it up. My truck never had a check engine light until i picked it up after the v08 flash. Eric was a ignorant asshole to me in front of his employees in service. Hr wouldn't do anything for me, or about it. Ive already contacted FCA and filed a claim against the service department and the new check engine light after the v08 flash. He told me its $1200 fo fix it... i call BS! You guys should fix it since it happen during or after the v08 flash or it happen during the manual regen. This is completely crap.

SALINA H.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Got recall done took a day and a half. Asked for wash job and hand dry never got washed.

BT
Brian T.
03/14/2019
Failure to due what is right
I purchased a 2109 Dodge Ram at KarMART. Days later I noticed a small gouge/chip in the dashboard that it looked like someone had tried to touch up.

They said that they would bring in a vendor to try and touch it up so hopefully I would not be able to see it. WOW.. New vehicle.. Touch up instead of replacement for a new vehicle. WOW.... They were wonderful while I was buying the vehicle. Take warning..

BF
BRYCE F.
Camano Island, WA
Dodge Dart
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
When I called to make my appointment on Friday February 22nd I took the Monday at 9:30 appointment. It’s funny to see this email stating my appointment is today at 9:30. I would have never taken a Tuesday appointment because I work that day. When I showed up the lady at the counter said I had no appointment. Also a word of advise. When a customer asks how long there appointment will take and they are told about an hour and it takes two it tends to make customers frustrated. Had I been told 1-2 hours I would have left and gone to work. Being as I was told about an hour I decided I would stay and that was the wrong decision on my part. I would also like to tell you the other gentleman in the waiting room with me was just as frustrated with your service waits that he will be going to another dealership in the future. Hopefully you guys can get this figured out. And one more point it would be nice if your service staff recommended or offered things like vacuuming at the least the drivers side and maybe offering a wash instead of not getting any of it. Sorry but just my 2 cents.

Bryce

BRIAN H.
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Car too dirty for the complimentary car wash
Took my car in for a LOF. Not too complicated. I was told by the service writer my car was too dirty for the complimentary car wash. Sure enough when I returned to pick up my car it had not been washed. Not the greatest customer service.

Mount Vernon, WA
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Waiting area
You really need to get new couches for your service waiting area. As I sat there waiting for my vehicle I observed two probably 400 lb. men who sat down on the couch and sank nearly to the floor. They then had a terrible time getting out of them. And me, as an adult with a total knee replacement and arthritis in the other knee, it was indeed very difficult to get out of these couches.

BRANDT M.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Ram 2500
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Not what it once was...
Dropped my truck off for my first service. I asked them to take care of the fuel filter, oil change, recommended service, 3 recalls and rotate the tires. The service manager I talked to also offered to wash the truck and I marked the box for it to happen. Left it with them as my appointment was for the next day but they said they'd squeeze it in if possible and let me know. Never got any notice either way by that evening (kinda understandable) so picked it up the next day.

Wife picked up the keys since I wouldn't be home until later, and we went and got it after I got home from work. Problems are listed below...

1. They did the oil change and the 3 recalls as agreed. This was the only part right.
2. No fuel filter was changed.
3. The tires didn't get rotated.
4. The truck wasn't washed.

Everson, WA
Dodge Caliber
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Poor recommendation and poor consultation on repairs
Mechanic recommended items not needed and also did not explain upfront that the repairs made may not fix the problem that they were a best guess! Will not be back!

08/04/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
This was the first oil change on our new Jeep. Now it is dripping on our garage floor........

ANTHONY M.
Lake Stevens, WA
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Shoulder harness
Ok you asked. I haven’t had time to call and know they will make it right but; ask to have a plastic door trim replaced and now the shoulder adjustment is locked.
It’s in the details that keeps customers coming back. I like this shop and want it to succeed. This is a learning lesson.

JAN C.
Friday Harbor, WA
Dodge Dakota
04/30/2018 Category: Service
NOT SO GREAT
I did not get a call back very quickly, I called the service department 3 times. After spending $1500.00 no car wash and 3 miles off the lot my windshield washer showed empty. With 2 exceptions (for lube and oil change) since I bought my truck new, 2005, from this dealership I have always had the truck serviced here. I have to take a ferry to get to Dodge and it takes at least 3 hours to get there and another 3 to get home. I am a loyal customer and now I wonder if it is worth all the trouble to have your company do the service.
Thanks for asking Jan C

Mount Vernon, WA
Ram 1500
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Be Honest!
I don't feel like I was treated honestly. Just don't deliver your sales pitch then craw fish on what you tell someone.

GY
GARY Y.
Custer, WA
Dodge Ram 3500
03/24/2018 Category: Service
By the freeway
There was a problem presented that did not exist to the price of $450.00.

MZ
MARIA Z.
Jeep Compass
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
It took over two hours to get a simple oil change. It was explained to me that the delay was caused by an oil spill that needed to be cleaned up. I don't doubt that this was true but it still took a lot more of time than I was expecting. I would still recommend this business to a friend but I'm not overly impressed with the service I received on this particular visit.

LARRY M.
Ram 2500
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Check enginr
I brought my truck into the dealership with a check engine light issue it was my exhaust manifold sensors they managed to charge my warrenty for almost 2500 bucks and so they called and said it was done when i came to pick it up the light was on again this has been 7 days so i left without my vehicle again so finally i got a call saying it was needing more and more money from me another 208 then another 500 finally i had enough i left with my vehicle with the sane problem that i came in for with a galgass apology i will not ever bring my vehicle for any service at thus location seems they used my warrenty to make money gor their shop to fix anything and everything but what my original issue was im very dissappointed i feel used and taken advantage of at this point i will give a rating of f- 7 days and almost 3000 dollars and cant fix my origional problem...

JOSEPH C.
Tulalip, WA
Dodge Durango
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Shop supplies is a joke
They add a percentage to your bill for "supplies" that don't exist. I had two FOB's (hand held remotes) programed which required no parts. Labor only, and was charged this phoney addition to my total bill. I will not be back.

MATTHEW B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Dodge Ram 2500
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Below Average
Parking was hard to find. The service counter was surrounded by tires with only a small section open. Papers were all over the service desk. The service writer was eating lunch at the service desk. My truck was not washed and paperwork was not ready when promised. Otherwise, the receptionists were very pleasant and prompt to help.

STACY S.
Arlington, WA
12/01/2017 Category: Service
Less than satisfied.
When I arrived to pick up my vehicle I was greeted by a rude woman whom when I asked questions was unhelpful and seemed irritated because I wanted answers. I asked that my tires be rotated, they we're not. I asked what ype of oil was used, was told "I don't know" and she didn't bother to find out,. I was told they would vacuumed my Jeep out, it was not done. And finally, when I got into my Jeep there were several rags left in my vehicle. Needless to say, I am less than satisfied. I drove from Arlington to Burlington... when there is a dealer closer to my home. I may just need to give them a try next go around .

KC
KIMBERLY C.
11/30/2017 Category: Service
Dash lights
The dash lights on the temperature/heater control knobs no longer light up.