KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4.6

TR
TYLER R.
08/27/2020 Category: Service
I don't trust the service department
I brought my car in for a warranty fix (minor weird issue) but while it was there for 3 days.... I was contacted, they suggested I fix a whole list of items then claimed was bad in my car. 2 items they said were bad, I had just replaced (air filter, and cabin air filter) so I checked them again after I picked up the car, the filters were fine. Then when I told them I wouldn't be doing what they suggested, I got attitude from the guy on the phone. I will not be going back there unless I'm forced to for another warranty issue. I am also worried that they intentionally sabotaged something so that it would break after I declined the fake fix they wanted to charge me for.

ANTWANE S.
Oak Harbor, WA
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Average
Was told that I would receive an inspection report by email and not received. My oil change was not reset on my car.

DEBRA B.
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Convenient, great customer service.
Got a oil change, tire rotation, and new wipers. dropped the car the night before & it was ready early the next morning with the car even being washed.
great customer service.

Arlington, WA
FIAT 500
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Misdiagnosed Engine noise
Hello,
I recently went there for a recall, and asked them to check my engine for a really bad noise that was coming from it. They said I needed new tires. I bought new tires, not from them and the sound is still just as bad but now I spent 500$ for nothing, plus the $118 for their 'expert advice. Not a good experience, I guess the Kirkland dealership is the one that really works on Fiats.

JARED S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Ram 2500
12/29/2019 Category: Service
Average
Bought a truck from private brought it to them for a full inspection and a fluid change.
They did a oil change and that’s it. Was looking for all fluids. Not just one. And got no response about the inspection.

Dodge Ram Van
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
After talking with other mechanic shops I feel I was overcharged. I texted my service adviser about the costs and he never got back with me. The inside if my truck was damaged and dirty.

ALDO M.
FIAT 124 Spider
07/09/2019 Category: Service
My Fiat needed a new pump at 3,500; after dealer’s sloppy work engine lost all engine coolant again
Took my new Fiat 124 Spider with only 3,500 miles in for service because it was leaking engine coolant. The dealer diagnoses it as a failed water pump. They gave me a loaner, ordered the parts and did the work under warranty. They kept my car for a week. When I got my car back I checked the engine coolant level: it was at FULL.

On a road trip across the North Cascades a few days later, the car spills most of the engine coolant. Barely made it back home.

Three hundred miles after picking up the car from the dealership, the engine has zero coolant left in it. I have zero faith left in Fiat and in the dealership, but have to schedule another visit.

JACOB M.
Ram 1500
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Poor service writer
Ive always had good experiences with you guys, sales and service. This last time I delt directly with Eric. I had the V08 emission flash done on my ecodiesel and it created a Check engine light when i picked it up. My truck never had a check engine light until i picked it up after the v08 flash. Eric was a ignorant asshole to me in front of his employees in service. Hr wouldn't do anything for me, or about it. Ive already contacted FCA and filed a claim against the service department and the new check engine light after the v08 flash. He told me its $1200 fo fix it... i call BS! You guys should fix it since it happen during or after the v08 flash or it happen during the manual regen. This is completely crap.

SALINA H.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Got recall done took a day and a half. Asked for wash job and hand dry never got washed.

BT
Brian T.
03/14/2019
Failure to due what is right
I purchased a 2109 Dodge Ram at KarMART. Days later I noticed a small gouge/chip in the dashboard that it looked like someone had tried to touch up.

They said that they would bring in a vendor to try and touch it up so hopefully I would not be able to see it. WOW.. New vehicle.. Touch up instead of replacement for a new vehicle. WOW.... They were wonderful while I was buying the vehicle. Take warning..

BF
BRYCE F.
Camano Island, WA
Dodge Dart
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
When I called to make my appointment on Friday February 22nd I took the Monday at 9:30 appointment. It’s funny to see this email stating my appointment is today at 9:30. I would have never taken a Tuesday appointment because I work that day. When I showed up the lady at the counter said I had no appointment. Also a word of advise. When a customer asks how long there appointment will take and they are told about an hour and it takes two it tends to make customers frustrated. Had I been told 1-2 hours I would have left and gone to work. Being as I was told about an hour I decided I would stay and that was the wrong decision on my part. I would also like to tell you the other gentleman in the waiting room with me was just as frustrated with your service waits that he will be going to another dealership in the future. Hopefully you guys can get this figured out. And one more point it would be nice if your service staff recommended or offered things like vacuuming at the least the drivers side and maybe offering a wash instead of not getting any of it. Sorry but just my 2 cents.

Bryce

BRIAN H.
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Car too dirty for the complimentary car wash
Took my car in for a LOF. Not too complicated. I was told by the service writer my car was too dirty for the complimentary car wash. Sure enough when I returned to pick up my car it had not been washed. Not the greatest customer service.

02/06/2019 Category: Service
Waiting area
You really need to get new couches for your service waiting area. As I sat there waiting for my vehicle I observed two probably 400 lb. men who sat down on the couch and sank nearly to the floor. They then had a terrible time getting out of them. And me, as an adult with a total knee replacement and arthritis in the other knee, it was indeed very difficult to get out of these couches.

BRANDT M.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Ram 2500
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Not what it once was...
Dropped my truck off for my first service. I asked them to take care of the fuel filter, oil change, recommended service, 3 recalls and rotate the tires. The service manager I talked to also offered to wash the truck and I marked the box for it to happen. Left it with them as my appointment was for the next day but they said they'd squeeze it in if possible and let me know. Never got any notice either way by that evening (kinda understandable) so picked it up the next day.

Wife picked up the keys since I wouldn't be home until later, and we went and got it after I got home from work. Problems are listed below...

1. They did the oil change and the 3 recalls as agreed. This was the only part right.
2. No fuel filter was changed.
3. The tires didn't get rotated.
4. The truck wasn't washed.

Everson, WA
Dodge Caliber
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Poor recommendation and poor consultation on repairs
Mechanic recommended items not needed and also did not explain upfront that the repairs made may not fix the problem that they were a best guess! Will not be back!