KarMART Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Dodge Ram 3500
08/17/2019 Category: Service

Stanwood, WA
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Fast service and great raport with the service advisor
I went in and scheduled an appointment for the next day. Both recalls were completed with an oil change. I was advised about the tires needing replacement, I was given an estimate, with no pressure to get them replaced right away.
I like my Ram truck. 2013, 46,000 miles I have had no warranty issues . So I don't have a lot to say (good thing) about warranty and service. I think KarMART does a good job so far.

TF
TAMMY F.
Anacortes, WA
Dodge Charger
08/16/2019 Category: Service
convenince
Overall a good experience. But who ever was actually in my car needs to not leave their trash in it.

DAVID S.
Oak Harbor, WA
Ram 2500
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic service
I can trust their work . Not many businesses can earn that trust any more . Thank you Mellisa for being very good at your job too . Everybody at your service department call me by name and go out of their way to satisfy any issues . Great job !!

KP
KRISTI P.
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and helpful service

D M.
Mesa, AZ
Chrysler Pacifica
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Lube & Oil Change
Caleb and Josh were great. They communicated well and established what was being done and the timeline in which it woiuld be accomplished. Oil change, recall corrections and filters. All well done. Thank you.

Bow, WA
Dodge Ram 2500
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Sauce
Awesome service

MELANIE B.
08/10/2019 Category: Service
We brought both our vehicles in at the same time for oil changes, washes and it turned out the truck needed a new air filter and couple of recalls and it was all done in less time than one oil change at other places. Josh and Melissa are warm and friendly and made us feel like we really mattered. We will definitely be back for our service needs.

ME
MICHAEL E.
Chrysler 300
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Recall service
I brought my car in for a recall issue. Unfortunately the replacement part was defective and a new one had to be ordered. That required me to come back the next day. Kind of inconvenient. But my car was taken care of first thing in the morning and I was done within an hour. I'm glad the technician found the problem with the defective part.
On the day of my initial appointment I needed a loaner car in order to get to a meeting. I didn't expect having to walk across the street and through the Nissan dealership in order to do that. The last time I needed a loaner, it was a Jeep product and was right there in the lot for me. Why did this courtesy end?

Coupeville, WA
08/04/2019 Category: Service
personal
great personal. great adatude.

CR
CHRISTOPHER R.
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Coming home at 11:30pm while picking my son up from his job at Walmart we experienced a temperature spike with the temperature gauge passing the red zone. We pulled over and let the engine cool for 20 minutes and were then able to make it home safely. The next morning I contacted Eric at KarMart Service (Burlington) who was able to find time that day for our 2005 Town & Country to be serviced. Eric's service team discovered a thermostat that was stuck open, and after having it replaced and a coolant flush, our van was ready to be picked up just after 2:00pm. I want to thank Erich and his service team for getting out van, with over 192,000 miles, receive repairs and get us back on the road the same day. Well done, and thank you.

RICHARD B.
Anacortes, WA
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Radio repair
The replacement of my radio/ GPS/ Climate Control is an expensive repair for sure. The folks were real nice and helpful and the replacement was done quickly. I appreciate having someplace to that I trust when making expensive repairs.

BRAD H.
always wonderful

Dodge Journey
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Car work
They make you feel very welcomed

Bow, WA
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
What a great place. They always take good care of me.

JAMES H.
Dodge Ram 1500
07/21/2019 Category: Service
I was treated well and the price was very reasonable.

TRAVIS S.
Ram 2500
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Recalls and oil change
Fast and friendly service. Was able to get in the day after calling and received a loaner car which was very accommodating. Sometimes you don’t know what kind of service to expect from a dealership but I was very pleased and will continue to do business here, as long as I have the brown star

AH
ALYSSA H.
Jeep Compass
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly , Comfortable & quick
This place is always friendly recommends what you do and don’t need, They have a comfortable sitting lounge while you wait with kid toys and are quick.

KP
KRISTI P.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Awesome employees
Eric was great start to finish

DALE S.
Dodge Journey
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Service department
I have never received anything but amazing customer service