Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II

JOHN T.
06/24/2021
I have always gotten good service and reliable work when taken my vehicles to them.

ANDY M.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/23/2021
Mom and Pop Business Good People
From when they Greet you and Speak to you you feel The Honest Vibe
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 06/24/2021

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II to service your vehicle. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction with your experience at our facility. We greatly appreciate your business and welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

MARIANO H.
06/23/2021
The service was excellent they offered towing for my vehicle and had it diagnosed at their shop and had my vehicle back on the road right away. They were transparent and forthcoming with the issues I had and when I just happened to drop by to see what the problem was my vehicle was ready to go with the minor repair they told me they made. It was well worth the time and money to get my vehicle repaired with them which I knew would’ve cost me more at a dealership. With all that being said I will for sure go to Kevin’s automotive for my vehicle repair needs.

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II to service your vehicle. We are very pleased to hear of your satisfaction with your experience at our facility. We greatly appreciate your business and welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

06/19/2021
Rating
Kevin had my my car ready on time.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 06/21/2021

Thank you for being a valued customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We appreciate your business and welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

KAREN M.
Chevrolet Venture
06/11/2021
Wonderful people, great service!
Anytime I need service I go to Kevin's
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 06/14/2021

Thank you for being a valued customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We greatly appreciate your business and welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Moncks Corner, SC
HUMMER H2
06/09/2021
Awesome Service
Awesome Service
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 06/10/2021

CF
CATINA F.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
06/08/2021
Return satisfied customer
My son doesn't want anybody but Kevin's auto to touch his car... I have been nothing but satisfied Everytime we bring my son's vintage car here....I just love Mrs Gloria...she treats us like family.i would highly recommend Kevin's for your automotive needs
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you for being a loyal and valued customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction with the services received. Your business is greatly appreciated and we welcome the opportunity to continue serving you.

FB
FRANK B.
06/05/2021
Honest and dependable
We have used Kevin's for all of our repairs
Always very professional.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you for being a loyal & valued customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction with the services you've received. Your business is greatly appreciated and we welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

MAUCARIE G.
05/21/2021
Great
Great
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business and welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

CL
CARRIE L.
Charleston, SC
Ford E-350 Super Duty
05/10/2021
Determined the problem I was back to work the same day
Very professional, they know what they are doing, very pleased with the service.

Thank you for being a valued customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction with the service you received. Your business is greatly appreciated and we welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

ROBERT S.
Buick LaCrosse
05/04/2021
Quickness
Prices are reasonable, friendly, knowledgeable
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you for being a valued customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We are pleased to hear of your positive experience with us. Your business is greatly appreciated and we welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

EW
EDWARD W.
Mazda Protege
05/01/2021
Friendly staff
Was very pleased with the service they did on my car. First time in forever a didn't feel like I was going to get robbed on the charge of a car repair. I think the prices are fair.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II to service your vehicle. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction with your first visit at our facility. Your business is greatly appreciated and we welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

CI
CASSANDRA I.
Buick LaCrosse
04/29/2021
Customerservice is always good
I just got my car service Kevin and his techs always do such a great job on my car
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you for being a valued cusomer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We are pleased to hear of your continued satisfaction with the services you receive at our facility. Your business is greatly appreciated and we welcome the opportunity to continue serving you in the future.

Derrick W.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Derrick said it was good and the work was excellent.

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II to service your vehicle. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction with your first visit with us. Your business is greatly appreciated and we welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Jose G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Jose said the staff provide good service.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II to service your vehicle. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction of the services you received. We appreciate your business and welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future.