Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II

KW
Kyle W.
Nissan Pickup
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said they did a great job.

LISA S.
Summerville, SC
01/11/2019
Amazing
The service I receive at Kevin’s is always the best. They are always so friendly and get the job done quickly and done well. I have no complaints and will recommend them to everyone.

Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/11/2019
A 1 Service!!!!
The best service repair the Low Country

ANNETTE S.
01/10/2019
Ms. Gloria kindness and attention to detail
I've been coming here for years! I'm always pleased with the knowledge and professionalism. Sheldon and Ms. Gloria make a great team.

RJ
Roderick J.
Buick Regal
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Roderick said he would definitely recommend the business for service.

Chris B.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Chris said it was overall a good experience.

12/19/2018
Ms. Gloria and the staff are always great!
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for being a valued Kevin's North Area Transmissions II customer! We are pleased that you had such a positive experience with us. Your business is greatly appreciated.

MIKE M.
Holly Hill, SC
12/14/2018
Mike (Roberta)Moultrie
Excellent service took my car in for an oil change and I was seen in 5 minutes after I got there no waiting The Price is Right and a very friendly staff.. I would recommend this business to any friend if you have never been to Kevin's transmission give them a try I guarantee you will. be satisfy...Shelton and Staff excellent work!

Thank you for being a valued Kevin's North Area Transmissions II customer! We are pleased that you had such a positive experience with us. It is our culture to provide optimal customer service. Your business is greatly appreciated.

Denise M.
Ford Freestyle
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Denise said that the place treats him well.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for being a valued Kevin's North Area Transmissions II customer. We are happy to hear that you received the courteous service we strive to provide all our customers. Your business is greatly appreciated!

Miachel G.
Charleston Afb, SC
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Miachel said he would recommend this business for service.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for being a valued Kevin's North Area Transmissions II customer. We appreciate your business and your willingness to refer customers to us.

SD
STEPHAINE D.
Lexus IS 250
12/07/2018
Needs better Mechanics
My car was towed to Kevins because it wouldn’t start they had my car 6days couldn’t find the issue finally they told me it was electrical issues That had to be fix by dealer,had my car towed to dealership to find out that was never the issue and on top of that Kevins charge me 187.00 for diagnostic ,they had very poor communication with me I had to call them to see what was going on every time I called Buffy would say they’re still Trying to find issue I feel they just told me anything because they couldn’t get down to the issue. I’ve been long time customer but after this I will never do business with them again.

TJ
Terrance J.
Chrysler 300
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Terrance said that the business was alright.

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II to diagnose your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

J T.
11/27/2018
Oil change My apologizes!
I'm now embarrassed with a comment left below with fluids not being topped off when the fill line wasn't to the top. But I will say with the issue I "thought "I had they were quick to fix it. Again, sorry! I will definitely be coming back ☺️

RICK S.
Jeep Liberty
11/26/2018
Jeep repairs
Excellent and knowledgeable staff. They go the extra mile to ensure the work is done correctly!
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for being a valued & continued customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We greatly appreciate your business!

11/26/2018
Nothing was topped off , coolant, wiper fluid etc at all
And they forgot to put the new mileage sticker up
Not impressed

On behalf of the KNAT2 Management, we apologize for the quality of service you received. You will hear from our Management Team soon regarding your experience with us. We'd like the opportunity to make a better impression on you.

Sincerely,

Management
KNAT2, LLC

CP
CHRIS P.
Summerville, SC
Ram Pickup
11/21/2018
Quality work worth paying for
Great customer service. Work was done fast and good. They have made a customer for life.

Thank you for being a valued Kevin's North Area Transmissions II customer. We greatly appreciate your business and welcome the opportunity to serve you in the future.

CR
Clyde R.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Clyde said when he came in he was greeted immediately.

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II for your vehicle repair. We are pleased that you experienced the friendly, courteous service we strive to provide our customers. Your business is greatly appreciated.

DK
DARNELL K.
Goose Creek, SC
Chevrolet Caprice
11/19/2018
Best in the Low Country
Great Service, Good Prices
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for being a valued customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We appreciate your business.

EC
EMILLE C.
11/13/2018
Excellent!
Kevin’s transmission is always great. Ms. Gloria is always helpful and the rest of the team!
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II for your vehicle maintenance needs. We value providing friendly and professional service to all our customers. Your business is greatly appreciated!

MICHAEL C.
GMC Terrain
11/12/2018
Great service friendly staff.

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II for your vehicle maintenance needs. We strive to provide friendly and professional service to all our customers. Your business is greatly appreciated!