Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JASON W.
03/15/2019
You can't go wrong with Kevin's
Customer for life. Great service and family atmosphere. Always going the extra mile to make your experience a pleasant one. Highly recommend Kevin's fair, honest and friendly.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for being a valued customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We are pleased that you recognized our efforts to provide the excellent service you deserve. Your business is greatly appreciated!

Ralph R.
Kia Sorento
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Ralph said everything was fine. He did not have to wait long. They took him right in. The service was good. The price was reasonable. They treat him well. He has used them for 2 yeas and has been satisfied.

Thank you for being a continued and valued customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We take pride in providing our customers the timely and efficient service they deserve. Your business is greatly appreciated!

TC
Trishia C.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Trishia said they do a good job. She was going to another location but they closed it. So, she started going to this one.

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We are pleased that you are satisfied with the service you received. Your business is greatly appreciated!

Jason S.
South Carolina
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the business provided good service.

Thank you for being a valued customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We greatly appreciate your business!

Jeff K.
South Carolina
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the service and the reputation of this business is very good. They are outstanding people.

Thank you for being a valued customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We are pleased that you had such a positive experience with us. Your business is greatly appreciated!

RK
Robert K.
Hyundai Accent
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Robert said everything was good.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 03/13/2019

V
Valued Customer
03/08/2019
Best service ever !!!

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II to service your vehicle. We greatly appreciate your business!

EM
Eugene M.
Summerville, SC
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Eugene said they are very punctual and they gave him a call regarding his vehicle. He enjoyed the conversation and the environment.

Thank you for being a valued Kevin's North Area Transmissions II customer. We are pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us. Your business is greatly appreciated!

TYRISHIA S.
Goose Creek, SC
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
02/26/2019
Over charging customers
I won't send anybody here
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II for your diagnostic service. Please note that due to the issues with your vehicle at arrival to our facility, it was necessary to perform a full diagnostic of your vehicle. We informed you of the cost to perform the diagnostic of your vehicle and obtained your approval prior to performing the diagnostic. We regret that you were not pleased with the cost of the diagnostic service rendered; however, your approval to proceed with the diagnostic service was also your acceptance of the charge for the service. Although you were not pleased with your visit to our facility, we sincerely encourage you to get the recommended repairs for your vehicle as soon as possible to prevent further issues. Again, thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II.

TW
TAVIS W.
GMC Acadia
02/25/2019
Oil Change
Great servive

Thank you for being a valued Kevin's North Area Transmissions II customer. We greatly appreciate your business!

ROBERT M.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/21/2019
Great repair shop. Very reasonable prices , clean waiting area , great crew. Not just transmissions, they do it all ,I trust them!
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for being a valued Kevin's North Area Transmissions II customer! Your trust is important to us. We greatly appreciate your business!

Hyundai Tucson
02/15/2019
Harassment
Left an ANNONYMOUS review, only to receive a phone call the next day harassing me, asking me to change my review. The only thing addressed in the phone call was the overcharge mentioned in my original review. No apology for the rude behavior. I was also told I would have to come into the shop to pick up the difference that was being refunded. In my opinion, the money should be mailed to me seeing as they have my address on file and obviously have no problem singling out annonymous reviews. As this situation has progressed, I no longer feel safe going to this facility and unless my money is mailed to me, I will most likely never see it again. What an awful experience this whole ordeal has been. Save yourselves the trouble.

02/15/2019
Horrible customer service
First of all, the long haired blonde lady was rude right from the start. I walked in and she looked at me like I must have stumbled into the wrong place. I told her what I needed and then she told me I’d have to wait 30 min just for the one guy they have to do inspections to come back from lunch. I told her that was okay and that I would just go somewhere else and asked for my keys back. Her and this other lady looked at each other and then she proceeded to tell me never mind, that the guy could do it before he went to lunch. My issue is not only that she was rude the entire experience, but she was also going to make me wait an unnecessary amount of time to be helped when she didn’t even have to consult with him before telling me he would do it before lunch, making it seem as though she made it up to begin with. 1/5 would definitely not recommend. Oh and also, a vehicle inspection is cheaper at Jiffy Lube than this whatever place.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II for your vehicle maintenance. It is our core principle to entreat every customer with the kindness and professionalism they deserve. We apologize that your experience with us was not satisfactory for you. After review of your paid invoice of $28.44, we noticed that you inadvertently were not given the Uber/Lyft Driver Discount during your visit with us. We made certain to contact you regarding the offered refund in the amount of the generated discount. It is our hope that at your return to our facility to receive your refund, that a member of our management team be available, should you wish to speak with us in person. Again, we apologize that your experience at our facility was not satisfactory and we welcome the opportunity to provide exceptional service to you in the future.

Robbie S.
Mount Pleasant, SC
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Robbie said the business has excellent customer service.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for being a valued Kevin's North Area Transmissions II customer. We are pleased that you had such an excellent visit with us. We welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Your business is greatly appreciated!

ED
ERIC D.
02/13/2019
Patients
I would like to say for me to have had an attitude without clear understanding of what really was taking place they handle the situation with great patients

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II to service your vehicle. We understand the frustrations of needing your vehicle to operate properly and not know or understand the issues that prevent your vehicle from operating at its best. We are pleased that in the midst of that frustration, you allowed us to serve you with the respect and courtesy you deserve. We greatly appreciate your business!

KK
KEVIN K.
02/12/2019
Great sern
We always appreciate the excellent care we receive .
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 02/13/2019

DN
Damion N.
Summerville, SC
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Damion said the service price was more than he expected. He did not find the diagnostic necessary.

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II to service your vehicle. Whenever a vehicle is towed in to our facility it is our standard to perform a diagnostic of the vehicle to identify the cause(s) of why the vehicle is not operating normally. It is also our practice to ensure customers are aware of our diagnostic cost prior to performing the service, due to the length of time required to provide an efficient diagnosis of vehicle issues. In addition, we also afford customers the opportunity to have vehicles towed to our facility at their expense, or have the tow charge added to their service invoice with us, prior to scheduling the tow of a vehicle. Your invoice has been reviewed and we have not seen any indications of charges beyond our standard costs for diagnosis and tow service. It is unfortunate that due to your experience, you are not inclined to recommend our facility to others. We welcome the opportunity provide a more satisfactory service visit with us, perhaps for your next routine maintenance.

CR
Chris R.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the business did a great job.

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II for your vehicle needs. We greatly appreciate your business!

LV
LETICA V.
Buick LeSabre
01/29/2019
First visit at North Area Tramsmission
I had a wonderful experience they ladies where nice an it smelt wonderful inside the wait area
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II for your vehicle diagnostic service. We are pleased that you had a wonderful experience with us. We welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Your business is greatly appreciated.

DENNIS S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/28/2019
The follow up call, needs improvement.
Dealt with Kevin's many years, hopefully I don't have to stop, although my most recent repair which turned into repairs is the reason I'm posting this right now. Not returning customer's calls after major repair(s) with high concerns. Not going to rate, I'm only making just this statement. Spent dealership prices for repair which still faulty and I'm awaiting management to call me thanks. I'll recommend 'only because I can't leave blank' to each person be careful of the work needed to be done on your vehicle, this experience just open my eye.

KW
Kyle W.
Nissan Pickup
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said they did a great job.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for your recent visit to Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We are pleased you had a good experience with us. We welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Your business is greatly appreciated!