Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II

FM
Frank M.
Buick LeSabre
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Frank said he asked his barber if he could recommend someone who was good and wouldn't try to rob him, this is the business that was recommended, and he thinks they are very good.

LP
Lawrence P.
Goose Creek, SC
Dodge Dakota
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Lawrence said the staff was great and did what they were supposed do.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 02/27/2020

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II to service your vehicle. We are pleased to hear of your positive experience with us. We greatly appreciate your business and welcome the opportunity to serve you in the future.

LH
LEONARD H.
02/15/2020
Awesome service
You'll always receive great and timely service at Kevin's! And the little lady behind the counter is the sweetest, very personal service here!
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for being a loyal customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We are pleased to hear of your positive experience with us. We greatly appreciate your business and welcome the opportunity to continue providing the exceptional service you deserve.

RA
RICARDO A.
INFINITI M35
02/11/2020
Excellent service and friendly atmosphere
They explained what was needed for my car and had pragmatic approach to solve my issue with my heck check engine light. Technician went above and beyond so fix other issues with my car. Will have my patronage for now on.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II to service your vehicle. We are pleased to hear of your positive experience with us. We greatly appreciate your business and welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

LJ
Laquetta J.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Laquetta said this business was expeditious and she thanks them.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We are pleased to hear of your positive experience with us. Your business is greatly appreciated!

KH
KARL H.
Summerville, SC
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/28/2020
Replace airbag and air shock to conversion spring system
Did a great job Benz sitting up right and riding good
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II to service your vehicle. We are pleased that you had a pleased that you had a positive experience with us. Your business is greatly appreciated and we welcome the opportunity to serve you as needed in the future.

CF
CYNTHIA F.
01/22/2020
Excellent, fast service
I had taken my car to a midas shopfront and was quoted the price of a used car to fix my air conditioning. I was recommended Kevins Automotive by a family member that swears by them. Well his praise was rightfully deserved. I was treated quickly and they were fair in their quote for repairs. I will be taking my car to Kevins, in the future, for any servicing my car needs. I ve already have told my daughter to bring her car to have it serviced at Kevins. If i had one word to describe them, it would be trustworthy.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II to service your vehicle. We are pleased to hear of your positive experience with us. It is our culture to provide the honest, efficient and timely service our customers deserve. Your business is greatly appreciated and we welcome the opportunity to continue providing you exceptional service in the future.

RK
Robert K.
Hyundai Accent
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Robert said he has been going there for years and everything was fine.

Thank you for being a loyal customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We are pleased to hear of your positive experience with us. Your business is greatly appreciated and we welcome the opportunity to continue providing you exceptional service.

BL
Benjamin L.
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Benjamin said this business gave him a price that turned out to be a little more expensive.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II to service your vehicle. We emphathize with you for the price not being what you expected. However, please note that you were informed that the first price you were given was only a base cost. There would be no way of giving an accurate total cost without removing & evaluating the necessary parts required for repair.

We do our best to ensure our customers are fully aware and approve of repair costs prior to ordering parts and beginning repairs. Because we value you as a customer, if you would like to address any concerns regarding your repair, you are encouaged to contact a Service Manager by calling us at 843-552-2666. Your business is greatly appreciated!

PB
PAUL B.
Chevrolet Corvette
01/11/2020
Friendly
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for being a valued customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We greatly appreciate your business.

MICHAEL C.
Mc Clellanville, SC
01/09/2020
Good people and every time u get ur fix they give you an head up on other problem
Great place great people and great mechanic
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for being a loyal customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We are pleased to hear of your positive experiences with us. It is our culture to provide the honest, efficient and timelly service our customers deserve. Your business is greatly appreciated and we welcome the opportunity to continue providing you exceptional service in the future.

MT
Mike T.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they have been there multiple times and they have always done an amazing job for them.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 01/09/2020

JENNIFER L.
Honda Fit
01/06/2020
Wonderful family and great service
I found this place about a year-and-a-half ago and they have gone over and Beyond wonderful customer service and repair. This is a family business and they treat their clients like family too. I've dropped in for an oil change and it's done quickly and I've had bigger repairs there too and felt entirely comfortable letting them do the work. Thank you Kevin's transmission. When something goes wrong with my car now I don't go into a crazy panic I just know to take it there.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 01/07/2020

Wellsville, OH
Ford Expedition EL
01/04/2020
Brake caliper
Out of town visiting when the brake caliper stuck. Got my car in, assessed and repaired within a matter of 1 1/2 - 2 hrs.

ASHLEY M.
Charleston Afb, SC
Mitsubishi Mirage G4
01/03/2020
Always the best service
I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else. I trust the service team to take care of my car, and everyone at the front desk are so nice.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 01/03/2020