Michael A. on 09/29/2017
Michael said the staff did a very good job.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017

Becca S. on 09/28/2017
Becca said they were okay. She asked a question but they did not provide an honest, good or informative answer with options.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/28/2017
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 10/18/2017

Mrs Strom, I apologize that we were not able to provide the answer to the questions you had at the time. We are here to provide the most honest and most   service in the automotive business. If I can help you with anything, please don't hesitate to contact me personally. I notice that it was your first time and we did your state inspection Professional and oil change at the time. We would love for you to continue to come here and let us take care of your future services.

Jonas Cabrera

Shiva D. on 09/28/2017
Shiva said the business gave him the best service. He has never had any complaints or issues.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/28/2017

Ken J. on 09/27/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"1962 Cutlass Convertible "
Dwayne redid my seats, carpet and con top. Hie did an excellent job and I have received many compliments from car buffs.
Service Date: 07/04/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 03:40 PM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 10/18/2017

Mr Japp, Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate your business and we are very happy that you got many compliments on the Upholstery work that was done. Dwayne Takes pride on his work and always goes above and beyond.

David W. on 09/24/2017
"Great Local Automotive Service"
The LD team was great, found and fixed the electrical issue in my truck, did it quicker than promised, and communicated status the whole way through. I really like the online service history as well. I highly recommend this place!
Vehicle: GMC Pickup
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/24/2017 06:19 AM

Richard S. on 09/22/2017
Richard said he took his vehicle in on Thursday afternoon. He was from out of town but the mechanic took him back right way and diagnosed his problem. They got his parts in Monday and he was back on the road that day. He did not have any issues with the service. It was great and if he is ever back in that town this business would be his number one choice should he need it.
Vehicle: Ford Crown Victoria
Review Created: 09/22/2017

Braden J. on 09/22/2017
Braden said the staff were personable and knowledgeable. They accommodated him when he had to back out on the service and they refunded him his deposit. Everything was great.
Vehicle: Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 09/22/2017

Barry S. on 09/19/2017
"Routine service"
Jonah and everyone who works at LD Automotive are FANTASTIC! Great customer service, good pricing, GREAT mechanics.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Review Created: 09/19/2017 08:40 PM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 10/18/2017

Mr Sarnacki, Thank you very much for your 5 star review and your compliment. We appreciate your business brother.

Jonas Cabrera
Haley S. on 09/18/2017
"Fixed car as promised with good communication. "
My daughter had some serious issues with her car. The people at L D told her what the problem was, what it would cost, when the parts would come in, and when the car would be repaired. During the repair, they identified another problem that she knew about and had been wanting to get fixed. They gave her a separate quote for the second issue. In the end, the bill was right where they said it would be. No surprises.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-7
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 07:27 AM

Gary W. on 09/17/2017
"Excellent service and repairs at a fair price!"
L D Automotive has been taking care of my families 3 cars for about 6 years. I know Jake personally and trust him with all the repairs and maintenance that he does on our cars. The price for his services are always less than taking any of the vehicles to the dealer.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/17/2017 09:42 AM

Stephanie R. on 09/15/2017
"Fast and honest service"
Devin was great! He quoted me a good price, ordered the parts, and repaired my vehicle within 20 mins. He was also very friendly and professional. Will definitely go back!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 10:03 AM

Kelly R. on 09/13/2017
"Great Service"
Pleasant staff, well informed and timely service.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 05:10 PM

Freddie C. on 09/11/2017
Freddie said this business treats him well and they do a good job for him.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017

Joshua V. on 09/09/2017
"Honesty"
Jacob is always up front with me and makes sure that I know all of my options are on the table. I appreciate that.
Vehicle: Ram 2500
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/09/2017 07:57 PM

Jesse M. on 08/31/2017
"Best Auto repair service"
I can't say enough how pleased I am about the L&D automotive team of professionals. These guys rock. Each time my car is repaired by them I feel that I have received the best repair service in North Texas.
Vehicle: Lincoln LS
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017 05:03 PM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you Mr. Mckinnies for your 5 star review. We appreciate your busuness.

Larry R. on 08/25/2017
"Great Experience and know the job was done right"
First major repaired done here and Jonas was a great service manager and helped through the whole process. I felt the trust that the required repairs were suggested correctly and the mechanic crew seemed to work as a team and enjoy their work. I drove away knowing the job was done right. Thank you L D Automotive!
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 08:46 PM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 08/28/2017

Mr Ray, Thank you very much for your business and your 5 Star review. We appriciate your business.

Jonas
Neal M. on 08/25/2017
Neal said the business was able to meet all his requirements even while they were under construction.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017
Patrick M. on 08/24/2017
Patrick said he was happy with the service. He will be back and he plans to use them whenever he has a problem with his vehicle.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you Mr. Mackey for your 4 star review. We appreciate your busuness.

Valter O. on 08/23/2017
"Honest, fair, great staff, very convenient "
I wouldn't go anywhere else, more importantly is everyone I have recommended have their vehicle serviced at L.D. Automotive feels exactly as I do. Great testimony to their owner and employees.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017 09:54 AM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 08/28/2017

Valter, Thank you for your business and your 5 Star review. We appriciate your business and Thank you for recommending us.

Jonas

Caryn D. on 08/21/2017
"Thanks."
Excellent service and pricing.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier 2WD
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 07:34 AM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you for your 5 Star review. We always appreciate your business.