OG
Obed G.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Obed said they are quick and awesome

Thank you for your 5 Star review. We appreciate your business

Aaron Weaver & Jake Akins

HF
Hal F.
Oak Point, TX
Nissan Sentra
12/20/2018
Great People, Great Service
I love going LD automotive because the service is first rate. I never have to wait too long and the work is always complete. The people up front are courteous and they know what they're talking about. I wish I had found this company sooner.

Thank you Hal for your 5 Star review. We appreciate your business brother

Benita S.
Tip top service!
LD Automotive always delivers tip top service. I took my vehicle in for state inspection. I was in and out in no time. Each employee is always friendly.
L.D. A., Owner from L.D. Automotive responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for your 5 Star review Mrs. Benita. And like always, We appreciate your business.

Mitch M.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/13/2018
Great service! Highly recommend!
I’ve had many issues with my vehicle. These guys always give me a fair price, and have my car back 3x faster then the dealership.

Thank you for your 5 Star review. We appreciate your business

Josh F.
Great group of people!
These guys are great. Some people say they are expensive, and to that I say you get what you pay for. Expect honesty from LD. Jonas, thanks for all of your help man!

Chrysler Pacifica
Fair, Honest, Gracious
I love this place. I have been going to them for years after a neighbor referred them to me. The staff is always so welcoming, pleasant and so helpful.
I never feel like they are trying to up sell me on anything. The price point is fair and they do great work. They have earned my trust over the years and I would recommend them to anyone searching for a fair place for their automotive needs.

RN
Rajesh N.
Dodge Caravan
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Rajesh said that the business fixed all the problems fast. He said that the price was good.

MK
Mehdi K.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Mehdi said the business took care of the problem in a timely and professional manner.

JR W.
Allen, TX
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/08/2018
Most honest and Professional Shop Anywhere!
Time and time again, these guys prove that they are not only the best mechanics in the business, but they are the most honest. This is about ht 5th time they have saved me from another dishonest and / or incompetent diagnosis . Cannot say enough good things about these men.

GE
Glen E.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/03/2018
They do things right the first time!
Professional!

Glenn H Early

RK
Romie K.
The Colony, TX
Jeep Compass
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Romie said the employees were great, friendly, attentive and honest. She didn't have to wait for someone to drive in her vehicle to detect the problem. Unfortunately, they do not do payment plans and she could not afford to pay all at one time for a very expensive repair.

SA
Steven A.
Carrollton, TX
11/22/2018
The people are the best
I would not service any of my vehicles any place else. The staff is simply the best.

KJ
Kellum J.
Richardson, TX
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/16/2018
Honesty, skill, price
I won't take my car anywhere else now. These folks are scrupulously honest and tell you EXACTLY what they are doing in as much detail as you want. They seem to know everything about cars and they give a very fair price!

WD
Wade D.
Lewisville, TX
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/14/2018
Great Communication and fair pricing
Very Professional one stop shop that has the customer in mind and wont skimp on the small details just to get your car out of their service bay.

Jerry T.
Little Elm, TX
11/13/2018
LD is amazing, quick service and trustworthy
It is nice to be able to trust your mechanic, if you are going somewhere else you probably can’t say that.

Davis M.
11/10/2018
They stand behind their work
First time I've ever had to take anything back to LD Automotive. Been using them for many years. They jumped right on the problem fixed it to my satisfaction and sent me on my way. Great doing business with you

MJ
Marzenna J.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
11/09/2018
the only place you want to be
great people and very professional !!!on top of all very honest on all they do.
definitely will return and recommend

SO
Samuel O.
Mc Kinney, TX
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Samuel said they did a good job.

Mike D.
11/08/2018
I can't say anything but GREAT JOB. They do great work and they treat people with respect.

11/07/2018
Prompt, courteous maintenance
Prompt, courteous maintenance. I am glad that LD is taking care of my car.

I would post review as myself if my name was correct. :(