Douglas L.
Mc Kinney, TX
10/29/2018
Cooling System Repairs - Very Disappointed
I am very disappointed. I recently brought my 2012 F-150 in for some cooling system repairs and a tune up. The day I got my truck back, the cooling fan kicked on loud while I was driving home from picking up my truck (note that it wasn't doing that before I had the repairs done). I called LD and they told me to bring it in the next day. My truck was with LD basically all day the following day and I was told that there were some air bubbles in the cooling tank that needed to work their way out, and that all should be good. I picked it up, and sure enough on my way home, it happened again. I brought it back to LD, and same thing. They had my truck all day, told me that there were still a few air bubbles in the system, and that it should be good to go. To this day, I continue to have this issue. I brought my truck to them three separate times (and paid big $$), and they can't seem to figure out why the fan keeps kicking on (again, I've had the truck for 6 years, and it's never done that). I don't have time to keep leaving my truck with them all day, only to have the same issue keep popping up.

10/26/2018
Friendly Staff
Great group of individuals. Jonas has always been a pleasure to work with. You never really get the feeling that these guys are giving you the run around and they do quality work.

Jiyuan L.
10/25/2018
Great customer satisfaction here
Good customer service, very reliable and honest. Used them for a couple of years already.

TX
10/25/2018
Great auto shop
I finally found a honest auto repair shop.

Blake H.
Prosper, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Blake said that the place is always good to him.

Larry B.
10/22/2018
Perfect Service
Perfect is the word to describe how they were with me and my vehicle

GS
Gezime S.
Mc Kinney, TX
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Gezime said the employees provided amazing customer service. They provided great work.

David R.
Plano, TX
10/20/2018
Excellent customer service. The work performed on my Mazda 3 was superb. The car feels like it is new again. Will come back to keep my vehicles well maintained. Highly recommend.

Tom M.
Jeep Commander
10/18/2018
Consistently Great Service!
Fair, reasonable and trustworthy. I bring all my cars here and my relatives do to. Great guys, great service!

PM
Prasanth M.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Prasanth said the business provides pretty good service.

GW
Gary W.
Plano, TX
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/15/2018
You can trust L D Automotive
Always receive quality service at a fair price

Jerry T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Audi TT
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said they were friendly.

JV
Joseph V.
Dallas, TX
GMC Savana Passenger
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said his overall experience was excellent. The service was fast and great.

BT
Bobby T.
Chevrolet El Camino
10/14/2018
I have an 80 El Camino with no fuel injection or abs. This shop was able to fix the rough idle issue it had and custom fabricate a new transmission tunnel in about a day and a half. You won’t find another great staff and expertise for antiques or unique rides in Frisco.

BF
Bob F.
Ford Five Hundred
10/13/2018
L & D Service
High auto knowledge and service...little pricey$$$.

KJ
Kellum J.
Richardson, TX
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/12/2018
Simply the best
The mechanics at LD are thorough and honest. They do what you need and do it for the best price (seriously, the first time I came here, I was quoted over $600 for a thing by Big Chain Garage, and these guys got me on the riad for under half that by not selling me stuff I don’t need! Honesty is important and I will always cone vack to LD!

Dickson W.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Dickson said the business is hands-down the best place to go to for repairs, it is the most decent place he has ever seen and they always go way out of their way for service. The quoted price always stays, even if they find something, they stay to their price, as said.

Brian B.
Sanger, TX
Nissan Rogue
10/11/2018
great service, as usual
Love going here to get work done on the car. Always great service, fair prices, wonderful atmosphere. Makes other places pale in comparison.

Michael G.
Toyota Matrix
10/10/2018
Honest company great prices!
This is the 2nd time we have used L.D. Automotive and we have had a great experience both times! The guys here are very honest about what needed to be done and their pricing was very fair. The did a great job and even had the car repaired ahead of schedule. Highly recommend this company.

Chris m.
Little Elm, TX
Pontiac G6
10/05/2018
Nice guys, but car still has issues.
These guys are really nice, and I like doing business with them. However, the car isn’t fixed, and it’s sitting in the parking lot and waiting on them to try to get it right. I know they will.