Douglas L.
Mc Kinney, TX
10/29/2018
Cooling System Repairs - Very Disappointed
I am very disappointed. I recently brought my 2012 F-150 in for some cooling system repairs and a tune up. The day I got my truck back, the cooling fan kicked on loud while I was driving home from picking up my truck (note that it wasn't doing that before I had the repairs done). I called LD and they told me to bring it in the next day. My truck was with LD basically all day the following day and I was told that there were some air bubbles in the cooling tank that needed to work their way out, and that all should be good. I picked it up, and sure enough on my way home, it happened again. I brought it back to LD, and same thing. They had my truck all day, told me that there were still a few air bubbles in the system, and that it should be good to go. To this day, I continue to have this issue. I brought my truck to them three separate times (and paid big $$), and they can't seem to figure out why the fan keeps kicking on (again, I've had the truck for 6 years, and it's never done that). I don't have time to keep leaving my truck with them all day, only to have the same issue keep popping up.

Roosevelt C.
Aubrey, TX
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/09/2018
Problem wasn’t solved-Lack of follow up
I dropped off my vehicle @ 8am regards to coolant leak. I was told $50 for diagnosing the issue.Fast foward to 3pm nobody ever got back to me far as cause or estimates I decided to call the shop and was told about some upper and lower hoses were the issue. They will repair then do another check to make sure no other issues, I told them to proceed mind you they close at 6 I had no choice but to be without my vehicle for another day since they didnt have enough time to fix it (even though I was never contacted). The next day comes and its 12-1pm I still haven’t heard any updates so i call once again, I asked about my vehicle and i was told about all these things that didnt apply to my vehicle, he then found my repairs that I was told and said vehicle ready (again me doing the follow up). But funny part was that on my way AFTER being told vehicle is ready they wanted to tell me about other things they say to repair that doubles cost of my bill. Fast forward to less than week later I happen to look at guage and its over heating. So now I either have to fork out more money on whatever else they say is the problem that either wasn’t fixed properly or failed to identify and likely go thru same hassle where I will be forced to go elsewhere. (I’m typing this as I walk few miles to store for anti freeze as I dont want to continue driving in risk of more damage).

Chris S.
09/13/2016
Not exactly haply
Brought my truck in for ac repair. When I got the truck back the damper was making a squeaking noise. Brought it back for them to look at it, but I decided against having to pay to have that refixed. Now my ac taking up to a minute for it to begin blowing. That dampner just opens and closes opens and closes and eventually begins to blow. I have not brought it back yet, but I plan to. It just stared this now. Basically, my truck's ac is in worse shape than when I originally brought in the first time. I came to you based on the positive feedback on Google. I'm thinking I made a huge mistake. Very disappointed###
L.D. A., Owner from L.D. Automotive responded on 09/19/2016

Mr Santa Ana, we apoligize that you were not satisfy with our repairs. As you know, your AC blend door was not working at all at first and thats the reason why we were not able to detect the noise problem before the blend door was replaced. I appreciate that you brought your vehicle back to us to repair the problem you still had on your vehicle even though the vehicle never acted up while it was here. If the problem does return or if it acts up again, please don't hesitate to bring it so we can determine the problem. We appeciate your business.

Carson H.
Dallas, TX
Chevrolet Silverado
06/15/2016
Crooks
I brought my truck in because the check engine light was on. They did some wiring work which they charged me $200.00 for and told me that I needed a new fuel monitoring system for a mere $1300.00. Said that I wouldn't pass inspection without it. I took my truck down the street and passed inspection at a different mechanic. Oh yeah, and when I left the door locks didn't work right. So I paid $200 bucks for them to make my truck worse than when I brought it in.
L.D. A., Owner from L.D. Automotive responded on 06/15/2016

Dear Mr Hughes,
  I apoligize that you were not happy with our service. We aim to provide the best customer service and make sure our customers are pleased with our service and our work. I appriciate you taking My phone call When I called you to solve this matter and assure you that I personally do not take matters like this lightly. I notice in your invoice that you brought your vehicle for electrical problem and Check engine light coming on and off . With further diagnostic and electrical check out, we found a bad fuel sending unit. I called The Department of motor vehicles to get information to see if a vehicle will pass with a check engine light on and they said Absolutly NOT, so I don't really know how that other shop in Frisco was able to pass your state inspection.
       Also My adviser made me aware That he called you and made you aware That he was able to do those repairs for 863.22 And made you aware of your door locks acting up intermittently. Again, I apoligize for you not being satisfy with our business.

Shop Manager
                                                   Jonas Cabrera

Sanjay C.
Mc Kinney, TX
04/17/2016
Bad experience
Took the car for an oil change and came back with the radiator leaking and oil leaking. Took it back and they said all this was from before. Too much of a coincidence to believe that. I took the car to another place to replace the radiator. The found that the plastic cover under the car which is held in place with clips was missing. Can not justify going back to this place again.
L.D. A., Owner from L.D. Automotive responded on 05/05/2016

I'm sorry Mr. Chaudhary that you were not satisfy with our service. We try to contact and left you messages for you, multiple times to try to solve the issue the best we can, but we never heard from you. If you look at your receipt, it will show that your radiator took 1/2 gallon of coolant when your vehicle came in for the oil change.

Weaver & Jake Akins

Adam M.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
09/30/2015 Category: Service
Adam said he had to take his vehicle back to the business three times for the same repair and it was left in messy condition.

Shannon S.
Cadillac Escalade
09/01/2015
$600 down the drain
They said I needed an alternator, cable to battery, bla bla bla. 1 week later my escalade still doing what it was doing when I took it in. Sad thing is, I moved that weekend 5 hours away. So I can't take it back for them to make it right. :-(

WT
Wesley T.
Texas
Lexus ES 330
10/16/2013 Category: Service
Wesley said he was disappointed with his overall experience on this visit. He said he left his vehicle at 7:00 am at this business and they never looked at his vehicle or finished the job. He kept calling them to get status updates and left messages. They never called him back. He also has some doubts about parts put on his vehicle on a prior visit. He is unsure if those parts were new when put on the vehicle. He said he has lost some of his trust in this business.
L.D. A., Owner from L.D. Automotive responded on 11/11/2013

Thank you Mr. Taylor for bringing back your vehicle and letting us correct our parts issue .  Next time your in we will homer that free oil change offer . Don't forget to bring this email.

Chris S.
GMC Yukon
09/22/2013
Misdiagnosed
Car was misdiagnosed. I took it to the dealership, and a day later it was fixed at almost half the cost. I think you guys are very friendly and courteous. However, being without my car for 4 days only to have it still not working isn't what I'm looking for.
L.D. A., Owner from L.D. Automotive responded on 09/22/2013

Mr. Statzer,
i want to personal apologize for any misdiagnoses , we would like to extend a welcome back to you. Please except a free oil change on any of your vehicles or please let us know what we can do to  fix the issue. We strive to hold ourselves and technicians to higher standard  of service. Customer are always first.
sincerely,