Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Richardson, TX
Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/21/2019
Honesty is their policy
They always know just what to do, and often come in cheaper than they estimated!

I once had a competitor of theirs quote nearly $1000... LD told me what was wrong with my car, fixed it, and it cost about $350.

I have been going here ever since.

KP
Kyle P.
02/20/2019
Trust
Fair prices , I believe they are not trying to sell you stuff that you do not need !

Dawn D.
Saturn VUE
02/19/2019
Just the Best
I cannot say enough wonderful things about L.D. Automotive. I have been taking my 15-year-old vehicle there for years and I wouldn't take it anywhere else. The staff is incredibly helpful and polite. Someone is always available to answer questions and they explain things so that customers understand what's happening. They don't ever try to sell you repairs that you don't need. Jonas always takes time to help me prioritize the repairs that my vehicle requires. Go see L.D.!

GH
Greg H.
02/17/2019
Fast, couteous service as always.
We've always taken our vehicles to Discount Tire for new tires but recently discovered that LD does mounting and balancing. Ordered tires from Tire Rack online and had the crew at LD install them. We got the tires we wanted and had them mounted at a price about the same as a tire store, with the convenience of LD's central Frisco location and their expertise. If you believe in supporting local businesses, you can't go wrong with LD.

Kia Spectra
02/16/2019
Quality Friendly Service
I’d heard many great reviews about LD automotive. My vehicle needed transmission repair (wanted to know what it would cost to repair) and a timing belt replacement and they do it all, so I decided to take it to them. They were great from the moment I walked in the door. Replaced the timing belt for me and provided the needed quote. Car is driving solidly now. The front desk staff made you feel right at home and welcome and took their time explaining everything to you. All car repairs hurt, so I won’t say I enjoyed that, but they were right on par with other places I’d called, maybe even a little lower. All in all, great service z

Marissa M.
Plano, TX
Scion xD
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Marissa said that the place was quick to complete just what she needed.

JE
James E.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/12/2019
They treat you like family.
The LD Automotive crew treats customers as family, providing sound advice on solving the most difficult mechanical problems and at a fair price. They have my business from now on.

Tracy B.
These guys are awesome.

Jake R.
Ford Edge
02/06/2019
Great customer service and fast.
Took my wife's car in for the fan motors going out. Within 3 hours of dropping my car off they called and told me the problem and that its covered by warranty. By the end of the next day my wifes car was fixed and back on the road.

MK
Majid K.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Majid said the staff seemed like good, honest people, and he appreciated the good experience.

Salvador S.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Salvador said he would recommend the business for service.

MV

Whitney C.
Volkswagen Passat
01/24/2019
Y'all are awesome!
My recent visit was great! As always! We have referred many friends and family to LD. They are always fair, fast, and friendly!

Brian B.
Sanger, TX
Nissan Rogue
01/24/2019
Great service as usual
The guys at LD always go above and beyond to work on our behalf. Amazingly, they outdo the service of other auto places while coming in under their prices. Great experience, but that's not a surprise, it's always great.

Chris B.
Kia Optima
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the service was great, the guys were really good and he will definitely be back.

Arro B.
Kia Soul
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Arro said that the people are always nice. His whole family also take vehicles to the business. They always recommend them to others

Tito M.
01/09/2019
2011 Toyota Corolla
Had my car towed to LD Auto. They quickly diagnosed the problem and called me back with the information and an estimate. Less than a day later my car was fixed and ready for pickup. The estimate was accurate and the service was excellent.

NM
Netzer M.
Kia Soul
01/09/2019
Love these guys!
We have used L.D. Automotive for three cars over the years. It is a pleasure to work with them. We feel that they do excellent work, are honest and reasonable, and their customer service is terrific. Always feel
Like we are in good hands! Definitely recommend!

Daniel L.
01/04/2019
Always a Pleasure
Always a pleasure coming in. Jonas and the guys are always friendly and i always get a great price.