JE
James E.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/03/2018
I took my Avalanche into LD because the check engine light was on. They properly diagnosed the problem and made the necessary repair for a fair price. I have already referred family and friends to LD and I have only received positive feed back.

Jessi M.
03/31/2018
Five Stars!
Amazing experience! Will never go else where. Can’t recommend highly enough.

Rajeev R.
03/29/2018
Good Service.
Good Service.

Mary W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/24/2018
Guys are the greatest!
They all are very polite and did a great job on my car's 40K service.

BK
Bri K.
03/21/2018
Amazing Service
I love LD Automotive. I keep going back because I feel valued as a customer, not just a sale. All employees are very kind, helpful and direct. So glad I found this business!

MA
Michael A.
Mc Kinney, TX
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the employees were good at what they did.

Jason K.

Russ C.
Little Elm, TX
Saturn VUE
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Russ said the problem was diagnosed quickly and Gabriel and Frank were a big help.

Stephen M.
Mc Kinney, TX
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said the staff performed quality work in a quick amount of time. It was a good price.

RL
Robert L.
Grand Prairie, TX
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the staff kept him updated and was very courteous on the phone. They were all professional when explaining what needed to be repaired, and what it would cost.

Jamie L.
Jeep Liberty
03/12/2018
Great but expensive mechanics service
I had a fuel pump on my 2006 Jeep Liberty replaced. I'm not taking anything away from L. D. Automotive in terms of their professional courtesy or the quality of work.
But I do question their honesty in terms of their markup. I researched prices on the genuine OEM fuel pump for my Jeep and the average price was $235. My invoice stated that the part costed L. D. Automotive over $550. That is more than 100% markup on a part that I could have purchased at less than half the price.
People struggle to find an honest, affordable and quality mechanics. L.D. Automotive has a reputation around my area to be the most honest mechanic that provides quality service. But I question their honesty in this day and age where you can easily look up how much a part cost and it comes back at less than half what they charged me.
Why must they mark up the part cost so much? Don't they realize that they have a great reputation and it pays in the long run to develop a long term relationship with customers like many of their customers want to?
I take in my car to L.D. Automotive for repairs I deem to be too difficult for me or is going to cost me more time to complete it. As such, customers like myself are looking for honest pricing on the parts because that is not what I'm paying the mechanics for. I am paying for their expertise in car repair and quality of repair labor. They are a great local mechanic but something just didn't feel right even after a couple of weeks since I got the repair done.

SR
Stefeno R.
Ford Expedition
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Stefano said the staff did great work and provided good customer service.

Chris H.
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the staff had excellent customer service, and quick service.

Sarah S.
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said the business was very friendly and nice.

TT
Tayna T.
Lincoln Mark LT
03/06/2018
I trust them and that says alot
I have already taken my vehicle here twice. I was hesitant to do so the first time because I have been burned in the past by auto repair and oil change shops. But since taking my vehicle to LD Automotive I have been very peased with the service, respect and attentiveness they have shown. They do what they say and they listen. They will not give you the runaround or add-ons. I trust them and finally have a place that I can take my vehicle to. Thank you LD Automotive

BJ
Brian J.
03/06/2018
Friendly experts
My truck started having issues on a Thursday so I dropped it off. By Friday evening they had everything fixed and then some. They stayed late for me and the truck has never run so well. Everything was well explained with great friendly service.

Jake P.
Strafford, MO
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Jake said he would recommend the business, because they are all wonderful to work with.

GC
Gordon C.
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Gordon said everything was fine.

EV
Eric V.
03/03/2018
Simple Fix, Great Service
Came in after reading the reviews online. My car had a simple problem, and the guys told me to come in without an appointment. The problem was quickly identified, and fixed, and all for a simple $48 fee. The service was quick, professional, and I sincerely enjoyed talking to the employees. I'll be back for any car problems, routine or not. They have earned my respect and business.

Don D.
03/02/2018
Honest,fair price and it isn’t about the upscale.
Very happy with the work. Came in needing oil change and transmission service and that is what I got quickly and efficiently. Experience was not about the up sale that I always seem to get at a dealership. Brought my car in before with a leaky power steering. They looked at it and told me what needed to be fixed and fixed it. The dealer only wanted to sell me a new power steering pump which was going to cost me several hundreds of dollars. Work completed just over a hundred and no more leaky power steering pump.