GW
Gary W.
Plano, TX
09/17/2017
Excellent service and repairs at a fair price!
L D Automotive has been taking care of my families 3 cars for about 6 years. I know Jake personally and trust him with all the repairs and maintenance that he does on our cars. The price for his services are always less than taking any of the vehicles to the dealer.

SR
Stephanie R.
Aubrey, TX
09/15/2017
Fast and honest service
Devin was great! He quoted me a good price, ordered the parts, and repaired my vehicle within 20 mins. He was also very friendly and professional. Will definitely go back!

KR
Kelly R.
09/13/2017
Pleasant staff, well informed and timely service.

FC
Freddie C.
Honda Accord
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Freddie said this business treats him well and they do a good job for him.

JV
Joshua V.
Ram 2500
09/09/2017
Honesty
Jacob is always up front with me and makes sure that I know all of my options are on the table. I appreciate that.

Jesse M.
Lincoln LS
08/31/2017
Best Auto repair service
I can't say enough how pleased I am about the L&D automotive team of professionals. These guys rock. Each time my car is repaired by them I feel that I have received the best repair service in North Texas.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you Mr. Mckinnies for your 5 star review. We appreciate your busuness.

LR
Larry R.
Toyota Sequoia
08/25/2017
Great Experience and know the job was done right
First major repaired done here and Jonas was a great service manager and helped through the whole process. I felt the trust that the required repairs were suggested correctly and the mechanic crew seemed to work as a team and enjoy their work. I drove away knowing the job was done right. Thank you L D Automotive!
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 08/28/2017

Mr Ray, Thank you very much for your business and your 5 Star review. We appriciate your business.

NM
Neal M.
Melissa, TX
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Neal said the business was able to meet all his requirements even while they were under construction.

PM
Patrick M.
Ford Edge
08/24/2017 Category: Service
Patrick said he was happy with the service. He will be back and he plans to use them whenever he has a problem with his vehicle.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you Mr. Mackey for your 4 star review. We appreciate your busuness.

VO
Valter O.
Prosper, TX
08/23/2017
Honest, fair, great staff, very convenient
I wouldn't go anywhere else, more importantly is everyone I have recommended have their vehicle serviced at L.D. Automotive feels exactly as I do. Great testimony to their owner and employees.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 08/28/2017

Valter, Thank you for your business and your 5 Star review. We appriciate your business and Thank you for recommending us.

CD
Caryn D.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
08/21/2017
Thanks.
Excellent service and pricing.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you for your 5 Star review. We always appreciate your business.

GM
Gary M.
Prosper, TX
08/20/2017
My go-to auto shop
I bring all four family cars to LD. As always, my experience was laced with courtesy, friendliness, professionalism, and integrity.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 08/28/2017

Gary, thank you brother for your 5 Star review. We always appriciate your business.

Jesse M.
Scion tC
08/19/2017
Simply the best
I took my daughter's Scion TC in for service. Our service agent Jonas down to the entire repair team was not but professional. Even thought they are going through major remodeling, the service was still far more superior to any garage service in Frisco or surrounding counties. My daughter and myself was very pleased to get her car back fixed and in a timely manner. They called me several time to tell me what progress was made. I trust their judgement and the excellent service I have always received over the last 4 years which is nothing but their best !
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you Mr. Mckinnies for your 5 star review. We are here to serve you and we are in business because of customers like you.  We appreciate your busuness brother.

Mickey S.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Mickey said they did good work. They've always done good for work for him. They did a good job.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you Mr. Sams for your 5 star review. We appreciate your busuness.

CF
Charles F.
08/15/2017 Category: Service
Charles said the business provides great service. The employees are knowledgeable, quick, they get back to him and they stay on top of things. They are fantastic.

Jessica W.
Volvo XC90
08/10/2017
Very Satisfied!!
I wanted to say the Customer Service at LD was wonderful and very accommodating . They made me feel comfortable leaving my car there to be serviced. The car is running great!
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you Mrs. Williams for your 5 star review. We appreciate your busuness.

Mitch B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Mitch said he would recommend this business for service.

SA
Samuel A.
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Samuel said the service was great for his inspection at this business. They should get a front desk staff member instead of rotating employees in and out.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 09/07/2017

We apologize for all the inconvenience you had to deal with. We are expanding and trying to work around all the construction. I promise, We do have a stable and solid staff that are there to help you at all times and for all your needs. We appreciate your business and thank you very much for your 5 star review.

Anthony M.
Pearland, TX
08/07/2017
Great staff, great service
My truck broke down when I was in travelling for work. They worked me into the schedule, kept me updated on what they found, and charged me a reasonable price when we both knew they could have gouged me! They even gave me a ride to my meeting while they worked on the truck. I highly recommend these guys. They made a really stressful and frustrating day much better.

Christi H.
08/05/2017
Fixed a problem other places didn't find.
The only problem I had was throughout the 2 days I had to call about my car versus getting a call. But it is finally Fixed! The staff was friendly and professional.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 09/07/2017

We are glad that we were able to repair your problem for you. I apologize that the communication was not up to par like it usually is. We will definitely try harder. Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.