Meghan S.
07/27/2017
Great Service!
I take my car to LD Automotive because they are always so helpful and informative. Also, very quick compared to others and I find them to be honest, which is tough to find in this industry.

Davis M.
07/24/2017
Great service and a place to trust,
Dropped off the F150, left town for 4 days,and returned to the coldest air coming from the dashboard since it was new.
Thanks again for taking care of me.

Deanne H.
Chevrolet Silverado
07/23/2017
Trustworthy
Rarely do you find an automotive repair facility that is trustworthy, highly knowledgeable, and reliable. It's not just a job for them they all have cars they work on and rebuild at home too. LD has worked on our cars for years and I have the confidence in them to work with my 20 year old daughter on her 10 year old college truck without me being there. A quick oil change, brakes or other repairs are in their scope. They do not inflate what needs to be done and are just fun to talk to and work with. Highly recommend to all single women who fear going to get oil changed or something fixed on car. 5th street diner is in walking distance if want to get a bite while getting oil changed.

GB
George B.
Little Elm, TX
GMC Yukon XL
07/21/2017 Category: Service
George said the business finished everything quickly, and his vehicle is working fine.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 09/07/2017

Thank George for your 5 star review. We appreciate your business and also thank you for all your tech help you do for us on our computers.

Jonas

JI
Jeff I.
Prosper, TX
07/20/2017
Great Service!
Jonas was great to work with. Very knowledgeable and responsive to my questions/concerns.
L.D. A., Owner from L D Automotive responded on 09/07/2017

Hey Jeff, thanks brother for your compliment and thank you for all your business and the 5 star review.

Jonas

Alberto b.
Mazda 3
07/16/2017
Honest, professional
Although they could not find the exact cause of my problem they did not bullshit me like other people in the past. I highly recommend them!

BW
Brian W.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
07/13/2017 Category: Service
Brian said the business does a good job. The employees are honest and they communicate well.

AR
Alton R.
Ford Expedition
07/12/2017
People
Really make you feel good that you chose LD Automotive

Michael C.
07/12/2017 Category: Service
Michael said this business exceeded his expectations.

GA
Gregory A.
07/12/2017 Category: Service
Gregory said he had a good experience.

Jaime B.
07/12/2017 Category: Service
Jaime said they were great. She was happy with the service.

Daniel L.
Volkswagen Golf
07/12/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said the oil change was good.

Bryan S.
07/09/2017
Best automotive experience.
Jonas is the best. I've driven by L & D many of times, but this was my first visit. My A/C had quit blowing cold. Jonas and his team took great care of me and had me in and out in no time. I actually left feeling great about the repair, which is pretty unusual when it comes to having any work done.

RF
Robert F.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/04/2017
First Time Client
We were referred here by a friends of Meng one of the mechanics at LD. We had a vehichle with some oil leaks around the block. LD was great from the point of taking the vehicle in, doing all the diagnostic tests and communication back as to what wqs going on as well as other items found during the repairs. There was no pressure to do all the work, just simple quotes and suggestions. The communication during the process was great and we will definitely be using LD in the future for our repair needs.

AH
Andrew H.
RAM 1500
07/03/2017 Category: Service
Andrew said this business was quick and up-front with the cost.

JV
Jagadish V.
Nissan Sentra
07/03/2017 Category: Service
Jagadish said the staff were good with their customers. They provided good service.

Drew D.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/02/2017
Excellent work
They gave me the options for my vehicle and explained the necessity of each service, some more than others. This allowed me to prioritize some work.

IB
Ian B.
Celina, TX
Chevrolet Silverado
07/02/2017
Quick, polite and professional
L.D. Automotive always takes great care in my vehicles.

Mary C.
Texas
06/23/2017 Category: Service
Mary said she is happy with the service from this business, and they have great customer service.

Rusty W.
Little Elm, TX
Honda Accord
06/21/2017
Good service, honest, trustworthy and dependable!
Great service and a honest group of guys. Try them, you won't be disappointed.