Jeff C. on 02/22/2017
Jeff said this business is great and awesome. He said their prices are better than other facilities, along with their service and communication.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 02/20/2017
Review Created: 02/22/2017

Bahubali D. on 02/21/2017
Bahubali said his experience with this business was good. He went for a car inspection and the guy was really helpful. He showed him all the good things and bad things about the vehicle in an objective way. He got what he was looking for, and the price was really reasonable. It was good service.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 02/16/2017
Review Created: 02/21/2017

Armando A. on 02/15/2017
Armando said they were timely.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 02/13/2017
Review Created: 02/15/2017

Larry H. on 02/15/2017
Larry said they did a really good job.
Vehicle: Nissan Armada
Service Date: 02/13/2017
Review Created: 02/15/2017

Hari D. on 02/14/2017
Hari said the business is very understanding, and kind. They explained everything to him. He expressed they were very professional.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz SL550
Review Created: 02/14/2017
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 03/28/2017

Hari, thanks brother for your business and your 5 star review.. It's always good to see you man.

Bryan S. on 02/14/2017
Bryan said this business quoted him one thing and then the quote changed.
Vehicle: Saab 9-3
Review Created: 02/14/2017
Doug C. on 02/13/2017
Doug said this business did a great job on his vehicle and the repair was reasonably priced.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer
Service Date: 01/30/2017
Review Created: 02/13/2017

Weaver & Jake Akins

Wayne S. on 02/11/2017
"Dodge Ram 1500"
The guys at LD always are very prompt, professional and fair! I've have been taking our vehicles to the LD folks for a few years now and recommend them to all of my friends. They deliver great service at a competitive price and always work to fit us in in a pinch!
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Review Created: 02/11/2017 08:53 PM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 02/14/2017

Sonja B. on 02/08/2017
"2007 Cadillac CTS"
I was pleasantly happy with the service that I received at LD Automotive. The service was prompt , courtesy and friendly. My car is running like new. Thank you so much for explaining my services and putting me at easy. I will certainly use you in the future and pass the word to others . Thank you for making a Jersey Girl feel welcome.
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 02/07/2017
Review Created: 02/08/2017 09:31 PM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 02/15/2017

Thank you for your 5 star review. We appriciate your business. Welcome to Texas Jersey Girl :)

Jesse M. on 02/08/2017
"Good customer service"
I don't have one bad thing to say about LD automotive, good customer service, extremely professional. It's my place of choice for all my auto repairs .
Vehicle: Scion tC
Service Date: 02/06/2017
Review Created: 02/08/2017 09:37 AM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 02/15/2017

Thanks Jesse for a 5 star review. We appriciate your business.

Keith H. on 02/06/2017
Spoke with a customer who chose to remain anonymous. She said this business was very good and they didn't just fix her vehicle but they stood behind their work. They didn't ignore it.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Review Created: 02/06/2017
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 02/15/2017

Thank you Keith for your 5 Star review. We appriciate your business and we will always stand behind our work.

Chasity H. on 02/02/2017
"Wonderfully "
Good prices. Quick repairs. Great Staff.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Review Created: 02/02/2017 12:21 PM

Kevin E. on 01/25/2017
Kevin said they were honest. They fixed his vehicle and did a follow up. They also let him use his own parts and he was comfortable.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 01/16/2017
Review Created: 01/25/2017

Andre C. on 01/21/2017
"Great service as always"
The guys at LD are always honest and courteous. I can't count the number of time I wet to service my cars elsewhere and there was always the, "well you need to change this ... your air filter needs change, your spark plugs need change, this and that needs to be changed. Not at LD. They tell you ONLY what needs service and nothing else. I even told them, I need to change my transmission fluid because I hit 50k and they told me that my car does not need it. Now THAT is being honest. I'll never service my car anywhere else. Thanks LD!
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Review Created: 01/21/2017 10:56 AM

Gary M. on 01/20/2017
"Love this shop!"
As always, the guys at the front desk were thorough, knowledgeable, and courteous (Jake on this visit; Jonas on previous ones). Found the issue and fixed it. I take all four of my cars here.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 01/18/2017
Review Created: 01/20/2017 11:00 AM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 01/26/2017

Thank you Gary for your 5 Star review. We appriciate your business brother.

David R. on 01/19/2017
David said he brought his vehicle into this business for an oil change. They checked his brake fluid and found this was the cause of the issue. They fixed it.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 300
Service Date: 01/17/2017
Review Created: 01/19/2017

Keith B. on 01/18/2017
Keith said he has been dealing with this business for quite sometime. They've always taken care of him. They have great customer service and do good work. They don't try and overcharge and the prices are good.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK430
Service Date: 01/13/2017
Review Created: 01/18/2017

Sharath A. on 01/18/2017
Sharath said the business provides thorough service and they explained all the work to him.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 01/13/2017
Review Created: 01/18/2017

James S. on 01/17/2017
James said the business did good work but he was not satisfied with the cost of the service.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 12/21/2016
Review Created: 01/17/2017
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 01/26/2017

Thank you for your 5 Star review. We always try to use the best warranty, best parts for the best price to insure that you will be satisfy with our quality parts with our quality work. You as a customer, are very important to us, so We will sure try to bring our cost down when ever we can for all our customers. We appriciate your business.

Jen D. on 01/16/2017
"Outstanding!"
Jake and his staff are excellent! They work hard to find a solution & fix the problem in a cost effective way- We love LD Automotive is a Frisco Small business and we always support small business! Thank you LD for always taking care of us! You are in good hands with them!
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 01/11/2017
Review Created: 01/16/2017 01:10 PM
The L D C., Owner at L D Automotive responded on 02/15/2017

Thanks Orlando  for your 5 star review. We appriciate your business.