JE
JAIME E.
Mercedes-Benz G55
08/09/2019
Like home
You guys are the best. I’ve dealt with exotic vehicles most of my life, and no one understands them better than Vick& Quinn...real and warm & fuzzy humans who care about their customers... it always feels like home.

Mercedes-Benz C280
08/07/2019
Mercedes car repairs
Great service...reasonable prices...great communication

SUE W.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/03/2019
Incredible service
Vick & his team are the best. They get repairs done quickly, for a fair price and are very thoughtful about what needs to be done to keep my car running at its best. I sometimes think they care more about my car than I do. Highly recommend!

CASH M.
Dana Point, CA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
07/31/2019
Great Service and Quality
I have brought my SL in for two scheduled maintenance services to LMW, and they've have done an excellent job both times. It is a pleasure to visit them in Laguna, and I feel pretty certain that their pricing is better or at least very competitive to the dealership prices for the same service. Vick is great!!!

La Quinta, CA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
07/21/2019
Service is good. Vic is honest.
Good service. People are honest.

LYNN S.
07/19/2019
The honesty and integrity of Vic the owner and Matt and Quinn who work there.
Once again, I cannot say enough about how wonderful Vic, Matt and Quinn are. They are hard working, decent and honest. I don't worry about my car when Vic or Matt repair it. I am so grateful for Laguna Motor Werks.

JOSEPH D.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Acura MDX
07/07/2019
Balance Perfect
Took my MDX in to get my wheels banned. Vic did an outstanding job of balancing my wheels. The ride is now smooth as can be. Thanks for the great job!

MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/30/2019
2009 mini cooper s
diagnosed my problem honestly and effectively, but charged for the diagnosis even though they did the work which inflated my bill.

CHRIS C.
San Clemente, CA
Porsche Boxster
06/29/2019
Very happy with Vic
Vic and his team did an amazing job. Our Boxster needed an upgraded IMS bearing and Vic was cheaper than what we saw online by over $500 and did a thorough inspection of the car to give us a full picture. He is honest, does great work and you will keep going back to him if you go just one time. We will be.

PM
PAM M.
Mercedes-Benz S500
06/22/2019
Great!
Good job, Vic. We appreciated your help and will be back.

JOSEPH D.
Laguna Niguel, CA
06/02/2019
Expert Service
The service I receive there, which is frequently, is always top notch. They are thorough and knowledgeable. The personnel are friendly and courteous from Quinn the service writer to Vic the owner and Matt the technician. I would recommend this establishment for anyone's vehicle.

AA
ABED A.
Mercedes-Benz E550
05/25/2019
Quick turnaround on work done!
Very quick turn around on work done on vehicle. New tires, suspension, alignment and wash all within two days! They gave me a loaner car, kept communication clear and concise, were friendly and helpful! They solved my car issues without a hitch. Furthermore, they were priced competitively and you would be supporting a local business. All in all, highly recommended!

BP
BORIS P.
GMC Yukon XL
05/24/2019
Great Service!! Thanks!!
Working with them is such a pleasure!

LYNN S.
05/12/2019
Vic, Matt, Quinn and Bruno
I have known the owner for many years personally as a friend. Professionally you could not ask for a better person to service your car. He runs a trustworthy, decent, professional, hardworking company. Matt is just a great person as well (that is why they work together- show me your friends.... ) he is such a competent mechanic and good human being. Quinn is an angel. She is honest, professional, trustworthy and knows the business. Quinn thinks nothing of checking the tires getting a bit dirty and has great follow-up on your visit. Then there is Bruno, Vic's Bulldog. Bruno is just wonderful, loves butt rubs the best. Doesn't just like everyone though. Laguna Motor Werks is especially a great place for a woman to go to. You will never be taken advantage of for service or price. I have referred several friends and they were so pleased with the work that was done. They have all returned when needed. Their work is above and just exceptional quality. If something isn't right - no problem, they will make it right. I cannot say enough about the professional, years of expertise, decency and kindness of Laguna Motor Werks, the owner, other mechanics and competent staff. I give them 100 stars.

EL
ED L.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
05/05/2019
I like you guys
Always good communication. Even if bad news. Vick is great guy and knowledgeable. Quinn is very professional and a hot number. Sorry but us old guys can get away with it. We’re harmless.

Mercedes-Benz E320
05/05/2019
Great personable and quick service
Vic always does a great job w my cars. Speedy estimates and thorough service w good communication.

Arcadia, CA
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
04/04/2019
5-Star Service
When you wish to step up your car maintenance game, no one can match the superb customer service, amazing repair service and all at a beyond reasonable price of Laguna Motor Werks.

BRUCE M.
Chrysler Crossfire
03/18/2019
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Service
I found out a couple of things that needed to be done, got them done quickly and at a fair price, and I look forward to many more satisfactory miles on my favorite sports car.

DT
david t.
Laguna Hills, CA
03/15/2019
Always caring and always honest. First class. A*
My car was towed in, a BMW 330. Water pump failure. So it was a surprise for them to see my car on their forecourt in the morning. They attended to it, gave me an honest opinion and options for other worn items recommended while replacing the pump to not cause problems in the future. All sensible, all no stress and reasonable. They fixed the car, and it drives just great. Thank you.

BRADLEY S.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
02/28/2019
Great Job
Thanks for another great service visit.