JOE C.
Mercedes-Benz 300D
01/20/2020
My first time having any work done. I'm completely satisfied and they did a great job. Vic's follow-up was
I bought an old 1980 Mercedes and i had no idea the condition. Vic and his crew did an excellent job and explained a lot about the car to me which helped. so far everything they've done has been great and I'll continue to have them help me get this old car into decent running condition.

SA
STEVEN A.
Laguna Niguel, CA
01/15/2020
Honesty
Took my old BMW in because it was throwing codes. They reset the computer and it is now running much better. They did not try and sell me on a bunch of unneeded fixes. Been going to them for years.

Mercedes-Benz R500
12/11/2019
All american, old school, trustworthy like your commercials from the 70s!! Support small buisness!!
Thease guys rock. They know their stuff, honest & if they cant figure it out, they will find someone to do so. Yet they have it handled. Had another guy reset my stuff and go for a ride and voila found out my stuff just wasnt reset in the computer from when I bought it. Just a tec reset!

KIRK S.
12/06/2019
Service was excellent almost felt like I was talking to a good neighbor. Thanks!

JOSEPH D.
Laguna Niguel, CA
11/27/2019
Quick and efficient
Once again the service I received from Laguna Motor Werks was quick and efficient. They are courteous and are attention to detail oriented. Thank you Matt and Vic the owner.

BRUCE M.
Chrysler Crossfire
11/26/2019
Crossfire Maintenance
Stopped to see Vic, the diff needed fluid changed so it was done. Brakes squeal, but there's lots of pad left in all, so no service there. I will check in again in a few months. Satisfied customer.

DT
DAVE T.
Laguna Hills, CA
11/22/2019
Always honest and great mechanics. First class. A*
Honest garage and recommend them 110%. They know the cars and can source parts quick. A no hassle attitude. All good all of the time.

11/19/2019
Excellent service.
Honest and quick.
Very impressed with Vick.

BRADLEY S.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/24/2019
GREAT SERVICE
As always 100% satisfied. Accurate and prompt repair + a car wash! Thank you Vic and Team LMW

LOUISE B.
Mercedes-Benz SLC
10/20/2019
Efficient and Personal Service
Couldn't have been an easier service experience for my Mercedes, I dropped the car off with Vick and was given a diagnosis the next morning with a couple of options for repairs. The work was done quickly and my car now feels great (and safe!) to drive again. Pick up is simple with their after-hours service, too. Would recommend Vick and his team to anyone local to Laguna.

TJ
TERRI J.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/28/2019
Personal service
Vic and his crew provide professional and personal service. He researched a part my car needed to find the cheapest price but was as concerned about the integrity of the source. He seems to always “have my back!”

TD
THOMAS D.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/23/2019
Good work, clear estimate, easy to do business
found the shop accessible, quality work and will take my German made vehicles back, God knows the dealerships in the area are a total rip off..

JONI F.
09/14/2019
Car service
Vick is always nice and a very knowledgeable, I trust him with my car.

ER
ERIC R.
Cadillac Escalade
09/13/2019
Honest, fair and hard working
Vic is honest, fair price and gets the job done on time even if he has to come in on his day off!! I cannot say enough of how great this place is !!

JEFF B.
09/06/2019
Quick and easy
Always friendly Vic and his team take care of us with great service and we appreciate it