Anonymous avatar
05/21/2018
The care and personal service provided by Vick and his team.

LH
LISA H.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
05/16/2018
Vick is so efficient and I always appreciate his helpful and fair service... we’ve been clients for many years.

CN
CHRISTINA N.
04/27/2018
Service Maintenance
It was time for my Toyota Highlander to have it's regular service maintenance. Not only did they check the normal areas required but they also checked areas that were not necessary to fulfill the requirements. They let me know approximately how many miles driven before the next maintenance would be due so that I can plan in advance. They let me know the condition of the tires and based on my passed mileage an estimation of when to expect to buy new tires. One of the services they now offer is the replacement of tires which is nice in that the tires can be replaced at a time when servicing is also due. They offer a loaner car free of charge with the only requirement being that you replace the gas used. Not only are they thorough but they are honest as well. There are no surprise hidden costs and if something is found they contact you in advance to discuss it. I have been a customer of Laguna Motor Werks for over ten years and will not consider anyone else to service my car. I have even moved since I began using them and go out of my way knowing that I will not be taken advantage of. Being a single mom this is extremely important.

STEVE C.
04/26/2018
The most accommodating and comprehensive shop in Laguna Beach
The best shop in Laguna Beach

PH
PATRICK H.
04/26/2018
Met my high expectations.
I moved my office home from the Costa Mesa-area. I’m driving Bimmer # 4 and always had my vehicles serviced at the dealer through the maintenance warranty-period, and then neighborhood BMW mechanics in Costa Mesa/Newport Beach after the maintenance warranty-period, and now I needed a new local Laguna Beach BMW mechanic. Laguna Motor Werks has stellar online reviews so I gave them a try. I was slightly skeptical of those reviews, but LMW met my high expectations. Great customer service and quality work.

Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/29/2017
The best in town
As always LMW quickly and professionally diagnosed my problem and made the repairs in a timely manner. Highly recommend them.

CN
CHRISTINA N.
Porsche Boxster
11/25/2017
Small repair at the last minute
As always Laguna Motor Werks was there for me. I needed a small repair and they were able to order the part and do the repair the next day. It wasn't even expensive!

SUE W.
11/22/2017
Car died, needed battery asap
Awesome experience! Vic & Quinn could not have been more accommodating. Car repaired quickly for a fair price, no selling extra services, just got the job done. I will be back!

CHARLES B.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
11/21/2017
no worries now!
Its nce not to have to worry about possible problems with the defunct A.C compressor.
Thanks for making it so easy to get this work done close to home.
I'll be back!

Huntington Beach, CA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
10/28/2017
Got it done
I needed my car back for the weekend and they stayed late on Friday to finish it for me. Thank you...

HUMMER H2
10/17/2017
GREAT SERVICE
Thanks again for keeping our vehicles on the road

PG

Great prompt service

MICHELLE W.
09/07/2017
Very helpful!
Aaron is awesome. Actually all the whole team is awesome!

MT
MARK T.
Henderson, NV
Mercedes-Benz S550
08/24/2017
Immediate attention and clear simple explanations and options
I was from out of town and aAARONS'S CONCERN AND IMMEDIATE ATTENTION MADE A DIFFICULT SITUATION LESS SO. work WAS DONE TIMELY AND EFFICIENTLY.

CF
CLARA F.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
08/18/2017
I feel Aaron is very honest and I can trust him
First visit the minute I met him I felt I found an honest mechanic

MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/17/2017
The guys here are first class. I have a BWM, a Mini, and an MBZ and they keep them all on the road. Thanks Aaron and company!

JIM G.
Mercedes-Benz C280
08/08/2017
Excellent service and quality of work.
Highly recommended.

GG
GEOFFREY G.
07/25/2017
Nice people, good shop.
Always do a great job. Very very very knowledgable. While comparably priced, total experience is better than going through the dealership hassles.