Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5rating 3.3rating 3.3

Latest Review over 1 year ago

MICHAEL W.
FORD MUSTANG
02/01/2017 Category: Service
Courteous and prompt service from the service desk
technician got my car in and serviced in a timely manner.

AG
ANDREW G.
01/29/2017 Category: Service
Great Responsive Car Maintenance
Pleasant, efficient and reasonable service. It's easy to make an appointment, work is done in a timely manner, staff are always helpful, professional, and pleasant. They go above and beyond. I have stopped in without an appointment for various matters and they always assist me.

LA
LEE A.
01/29/2017 Category: Sales
Not blank
Overall very good. Single requested part (paid for) not present at delivery. Will be corrected this week

AO

MA
MARK A.
FORD FOCUS
Service Department
Jim has put together a great crew. I live in Des Moines WA and drive by 5 different Ford Dealers to get to Lakewood Ford. The Service Department is that good. I trust them. Dave Alger is the best service writer. He knows his stuff, is always friendly and very helpful.

MARVIN S.
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Ford centric...
I enjoy my visits with Lakewood Ford. The staff understands the commitment of caring for my vehicle and I like that...

RT
ROBERT T.
good service

MK
MICHAEL K.
Great Customer Service
Always great customer service and I was able to schedule my oil change exactly when I needed to.

JAMES R.
FORD TAURUS
Good people
I am very satisfied with thier work.

JENNIFER B.
01/26/2017 Category: Service
A few rotten apples can ruin the bunch
I have complete confidence in the mechanics that work behind the scene. My car is running strong and I thank you for the time it took you to do routine maintenance and completing recall repairs that were needed.
Customer service and communication needs work at the service check-in desk and on the phone. I was ignored when coming into service department to check-in for my scheduled appointment. I was not called with any updates on my car and my car took 3 more days than expected to complete the work. If it weren't for the loaner car that I arranged before dropping my car off this would have been an extreme hardship to be without my car as that is my only transportation.

BC
BRET C.
Service needs overhaul
Had to return to have previous work worked on again. Had to pay another 100.00 deductible on a issue that originated from a previous repair. Had my truck there for a week for a valve cover gasket.

DAVID M.
01/25/2017 Category: Service
Engine replacement
I brought my 2010 F-150 Harley-Davidson in to have a "check engine" light analyzed.

Ended up getting my entire engine replaced due to metal fragments contaminating and causing irrevocably damage.

Replacement was done under warranty.

Customer Service manager, Robert, demonstrated a sincere desire to make sure that we had a suitable loaner vehicle for the duration of the repairs and kept us informed of the status throughout the process.

I am pleased with the quality of work as well as the high degree of customer experience.

I can with all confidence endorse and recommend the Lakewood Ford Service Department.

AC
ALLEN C.
FORD FOCUS
01/25/2017 Category: Service
Got the job done
Changed oil and filter (we think), rotated tires, performed vehicle check, answered questions re possible recall. Took about an hour.

UW
ULRIKE W.
FORD C-MAX HYBRID
Was great!

EM
ED M.
FORD SUPER DUTY F-350 DRW
Really dedicated
Just completed a major overhaul of brakes, driveline, and 250,000 mile service. Haven't recommended or used anybody else since they stayed late to fix a blown water pump when I was hauling a horse to Canada 15 years ago.

LH
LEROY H.
FORD TRANSIT CONNECT WAGON
01/24/2017 Category: Service
There always ready to please and I they are so friendly.
I have always received the best service from a dealer.

NM

AL
AMY L.
01/19/2017 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Went in for a basic oil change package and they also addressed a concern that I was having with my power windows sticking. Checked with me on any parts that might need replacing and still got me in and out within an hour and a half. Made sure my Ford Advantage benefits were utilized. Thanks for the attention to detail!