4.5

Gail S.
Lacey, WA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Top notch service that can’t be beat.
I can’t even begin to tell you how thankful I am for Larson Hyundai. If it wasn’t for them I would never buy another Hyundai period. I bought my Hyundai Palisade at Titus Will Hyundai in Olympia. Without going into detail their service was so bad that I equated it to the brand. Called Hyundai and they were amazing & hooked me up with Larson. They are wonderful & I cannot recommend them enough.

Jose R.

Seattle, WA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
The customer service I received from Larson's Hyundai was outstanding. The staff made me feel welcome, valued as a customer and explained everything in detail, ensuring I got the best possible service for my 2019 Elantra, I would come back again and again, Service dept, they are very professional. ( keith- service mgr) he took care of my car from A to Z.

AJ
Angelica J.
Lakewood, WA
07/19/2020 Category: Service
Customer service keeps me coming back.
Larson Hyundai is going to be the only place I bring my car.

LA
Lynn A.
Spanaway, WA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/17/2020 Category: Service
I had the tow hitch installed on my Palisade. Keith was so helpful and worked diligently with me in researching the complete set up I would need to pull my travel trailer. He effectively communicated with me the entire time he had my vehicle. Honestly, this was the best service I have ever experienced at any dealership because of Keith from Larson Hyundai. Thank you

2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2020 Category: Service
2 weeks for an oil change appointment
The service lady was nice I just wish I could get an appointment quicker like say I call up and need an oil change/tire rotation and they say we can get u in today or tommorrow.
GAUDIE C. from Larson Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

Thanks for your response.  I attempted to reach out to you about your recent visit.  On behalf of Larson Hyundai, I'd like to apologize for the length of time it took to see your vehicle.  Longer wait times are being reported across the industry due to an influx of workers returning to work and for others capacity reasons.  I understand the vehicle was recently purchased and would like to reinterate that Larson Hyundai is committed to delivering excellent and timely service.  Adjustments have been made to accomodate the increase in traffic and to ensure a timely repair.

Regards,

Roy, WA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Great Communication
They kept me updated almost daily on every step they were taking. Service was prompt, professional and I couldn't be happier with the results. Ask for Keith. He'll take care of whatever you need!

Daniel P.

LW
Lisa W.
Federal Way, WA
07/12/2020 Category: Service
Best Dealership in Tacoma!
I love visiting Larson Hyundai not only for the product but most importantly for the PEOPLE! From sales to service to finance and all the people in between, I have 100% of the time been met with friendly and knowledgable staff dedicated to the customer experience.

I leave feeling valued and served VERY WELLl! Recently purchased a certified pre-owned Sonata SE and met Montana, Garrett, Mike and Dana!!! Exceptional people. Can't wait to purchase my next vehicle here!

AW
Anthony W.
Spanaway, WA
2015 Hyundai Azera
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service and personal experience and services

Duane H.
Steilacoom, WA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2020 Category: Service
great service
As always, the maintance team at Larson's provide great customer service.

EC
Edgar C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
It was a pleasant and quick experience

Tacoma, WA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2020 Category: Service
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe repair
I have a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe, bought new, with only 78,000 miles. It runs perfectly EXCEPT for the turn signals. Since about 2014 the signals have mysteriously stopped working and then have started up again, maybe the same day and sometimes not starting again for several days. I’ve taken it to the Hyundai dealership service department several times but they have not been able to fix the signals. I again took the car to the dealer’s service department June 8, 2020 & this time they determined it was a fuse box problem, part #911100W541 and would need to be ordered. I OK’d the repair but on June 23 I was informed the part is discontinued & is no longer available. So I have a perfectly fine Hyundai with no turn signals, unsafe to drive. My complaint is that Hyundai has stopped servicing problems with older Santa Fe’s. Their solution was to find a part in an auto junkyard. I am an older independent person but going to a junkyard & perhaps buying someone else’s problem is a hugely disappointing solution. So, don’t be surprised if you’ve taken good care of your older Hyundai & then find Hyundai has chosen to discontinue parts for it. While I have had satisfactory service on other Santa Fe repairs, this lack of service & repair is truly shameful & enormously disappointing.
GAUDIE C. from Larson Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Hello,

Thank you for responding to your most recent visit. We do apologize for ultimately not being able to remedy the issue and hope that you will be able to understand that our team was able to get to the root of your concern and worked with the manufactuer for assistance even though you were outside of warranty. I'd like to continue researching places that may be able to build or safely repair a harness for you in hopes of taking care of your concern once and for all.

Please call me at you earliest convenience to discuss this issue further.

Sincerely,