Overall Rating 4.2592611/5Overall Rating 4.2592611/5Overall Rating 4.2592611/5Overall Rating 4.2592611/5rating 4.2592611
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

EL
Eunkyung L.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
Recently I went to Hyundai Service. I got recall and several services. They charge less than any other local body shop. Jim is very kind to Hyundai clients. He is the best guy whom I have ever met in dealer shop. I will keep going in Hyundai Service in South Tacoma Way.

KH

CA
Chris A.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Service was good, confused about the actual service performed.
When I arrived I notified the service person that I selected the $45 oil change option online (which I knew wasn't the full synthetic option). I was then presented with the option of doing the normal synthetic blend, which was a little cheaper then the new option which was $99 (before tax). The new option was presented as going 7,000 miles between oil changes, so I selected that option. When I got back in the car, it was only 5,000 miles from the current mileage. Which left me confused, which service did I pay for, and how many miles until the next oil change.

Other then that, the service was relatively quick, and everything else was fine.

Amanda B.
Gig Harbor, WA
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Great service, they always go the extra mile!

Duane H.

Federal Way, WA
2007 Hyundai Tucson
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick reliable service
Took car in to pinpoint an antifreeze leak. Radiator hoses needed replacing. Larson had the parts in stock and had me back on the road quuickly.

02/01/2019 Category: Service
fine
fine

LA
Louis A.
Spanaway, WA
2013 Hyundai Azera
01/30/2019 Category: Service
All dealings with the service department have been excellent
Overall excellent

Timothy B.
Puyallup, WA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Service review
East, no stress. Just like it should be.

Ronald S.

University Place, WA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Larson Hyundai has been a pleasure to work with. If we accept that auto work is going to be expensive anywhere, it is critical to get good, courteous service. I've had several different services performed there in the last couple of years and have not been disappointed.

Jacqueline M.
University Place, WA
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Top notch service
Jim is by far one of the kindest, most awesome advisors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!

Meriah B.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Jim made my visit easy and painless. Went over my recommend service's with me and when to have them done. Edgar my tech was also great.

John B.
Puyallup, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Good I'm satisfied
Good clean shop people are friendly.i take all my recall work to them

KT
Krystal T.
Joint Base Lewis Mc Chord, WA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Assures me my vehicle was okay
The mechanic assured me my vehicle was okay but it’s not. He saw one tiny problem and blamed it on the bigger picture and guess what? That tiny problem didn’t fix anything.
JAMES E. from Larson Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Hello Kystal,

We are happy to have had the opportunity to serve you and your Hyundai needs.  It was truly a pleasure.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the service team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you.

I apologize your concern is back.
I am more than happy to complete a diagnosis on the failure when you're available.

You may contact me or your advisor to set up an appointment.

Talk to you soon.

James Ellis
jamesellis@looklarson.com

Gig Harbor, WA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
The service department always takes care of my car and the service manager is so nice to work with.

PB
Paul B.
Lakewood, WA
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Efficient. Communicate effectively.
Service department does a nice job. Not too crowded. They explain things well and get back to you in a timely manner. Service staff is knowledgeable. I have always had a positive experience here.

Art M.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent cust svc and caring communication.
Excellent cust svc and communication...

KL
Ken L.
Spanaway, WA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
I made an appointment by phone. When I arrived for my appointment I was not in the system, so I deducted a star for that. However, they were able to get me in anyway. Therefore, I will definitely return for future service. I recommend Larson Hyundai.

BI
Brian I.
Buckley, WA
2019 Hyundai Accent
Great staff!
I had an issue with my new 2019 Hyundai Accent recently that turned out to be very minor. They had me in and outta there in just under an hour. Marisa, in the service department, was wonderful! She answered my questions, and reached out afterwards to make sure I was satisfied with the service I received.