Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.2592611/5Overall Rating 4.2592611/5Overall Rating 4.2592611/5Overall Rating 4.2592611/5rating 4.2592611
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

customer service
they did a fine job

2005 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Professional, Honest, and Efficient Service Department!
I brought my car in to get the timing belt replaced. After they started examining things, they realized the drive belt was also about to snap, and a pully needed to be replaced, so they asked if I wanted to replace those too. They never replaced or did additional work without my approval though, and they even showed me the parts that needed to be replaced for reference. Also, I was quoted a price at the beginning of the appointment for the timing belt. The part ended up costing more than they thought. Instead of charging me more, they reduced the price of the labor to compensate for the price difference. The Larson Hyundai service department was professional, honest, and efficient in fixing my car. Even with the additional repairs, it did not take them any longer than they originally told me. I plan to come here for all of my maintenance and repair needs.

AW
Austin W.
Joint Base Lewis Mc Chord, WA
First time service
exceptional service however the car wash was closed on the Saturday of my service.

2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Employees are pleasant to work with.
I'm sorry that the maintenance check didn't identify that I needed a new battery.
JAMES E. from Larson Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Hello Karen,

I apologize this has happened.
Will you need to come in for a battery replacement?

jamesellis@looklarson.com

Olympia, WA
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Not what I would ever have expected from Larson Hyundai. See what I have already written earlier in this survey.
JAMES E. from Larson Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Hello Sara,

Thank you for the review on your recent service visit.
I am sorry to see the visit was not a good one and do apologize.
Please accept my invitation to come in to have your vehicle cleaned.

Have a great day.

jamesellis@looklarson.com

Robin R.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Larson Hyundai serviced the two vehicle recalls my car required very successfully.
I will be pleased to return my car to Larson Hyundai for my service requirements in the future.
RobinR

CA
Chris A.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Good service as always
I've always been impressed with the level of customer service at Larson Hyundai. I'll keep going back there for my oil changes, and services, and vehicle purchases.

GP
Greg P.
University Place, WA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Larsen Hyundai service department is always available when I need them. They are always polite and friendly and in my experience the work has always been well done by their technicians.

Mike W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Marissa and Tech staff were great!

Jeanne W.
Gig Harbor, WA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Good professional service
I have a Hyundai Ioniq that I love. I needed to get service and Larson Hyundai provides knowledgeable professional service in a timely manner. They even washing my car before I picked it up. I will definitely go back for service.

Steve W.
Steilacoom, WA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Walk around
As I wrote earlier there are small scratches on the left side. I think they occurred while the car was in your car. It I failed to walk around the car when I picked it up, was in too much of a hurry.

Easy Going
They got what I need without the hassle and I was in and out just like that

Thomas M.
Friendly admin staff
Work done in a timely manner

Spanaway, WA

Kirby C.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Happy camper
The service was great and so was the price,

TL
Terry L.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/02/2018 Category: Service
As always, outstanding service...You should be proud of your staff/Psnl. !!!!!

TC
Thurston C.
Lakewood, WA
10/01/2018 Category: Service
It's a horror story
I really don't like giving back reviews I really don't but I feel this is needed to be said I have not had any problems when I was coming in for my maintenance and paying them money but when something is covered by warranty it seems as though the employees and workers get an attitude, I should not have to call of work to take care of a brand new car it's 2018 my car is 2017... I have been to the shop over 9 different times for the same issue. The service is not standing up to the Hyundai name very dissapointed, unsatisfied customer.
JAMES E. from Larson Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Hello Thurston,

I apologize you were not treated well.
Is the check engine light still coming on?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Matthew M.
Lakewood, WA
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Good for a Laugh
Asked for an oil change and tire patch due to a tire needing to be filled daily. Got the oil change, but the mechanic filled up my tire and said there was no leak. Told me to come back if the tire leaked again, yeah it’s going to leak if you didn’t do anything haha. As a former mechanic I have seen some hilarious lazy work, but this was a good reminder that a certified dealership doesn’t equal good service.
JAMES E. from Larson Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit.
We do appreciate the feedback and will use it for improvement.
Is the tire currently still leaking?

Service manager

AL
Anthony L.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional Service!
The staff is always friendly and ready to assist. I have never hesitated or questioned doing business with this extraordinary team, ever!

HG
Harry G.
Vashon, WA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Repair to one of recently purchased new tires
One of new tires I had purchased from Larson in last few months developed a serious leak overnight and I thought it might have been a warranty issue. Fortunately that was not the case but the repaired the tire in a timely manner and did NOT charge me for repair.