Overall Rating 4.4117676/5Overall Rating 4.4117676/5Overall Rating 4.4117676/5Overall Rating 4.4117676/5rating 4.4117676
Overall Rating 2.14706/5Overall Rating 2.14706/5rating 2.14706rating 2.14706rating 2.14706

Dave M.
Olympia, WA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Found the problem
Found an oil leak on my vehicle, which was related to a rapid oil change shop not doing it correctly as in not tightening the drain plug, not changing the oil filter while charging me for a new one. Larson fixed the problem and wrote up a report on what was found so I had proof. Thank you.

Jorge R.
Puyallup, WA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Kylie was a legend. 6.3/6.3
Kylie being nice and the rest of the crew being nice and quick and efficient.

AW

Olympia, WA
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Peace of Mind
I didn't want to drive 60 miles round trip from Olympia to Tacoma for an oil change on my 2016 Hyundai Accent, so had my last oil change done locally. Even though I took my Larson Hyundai paperwork from my last service with me and told the local service rep the type and weight of oil needed, and even though he acknowledged what I told him, he wrote something totally different on their service papers. When I pointed this out to him, he changed the paperwork. When I saw the tech grab a big oil hose, it made me wonder if he was actually putting the correct oil requested in my car. When I looked at the final paperwork after I got home, I noticed he only added 3.4 quarts of oil, and Larson always added 3.8. That concerned me, so I checked the oil level several times over a period of a couple of weeks, and it just didn't look right. Also, the car didn't "feel" happy. So since I couldn't seem to let go of whether my car had the correct oil or the correct amount added, I made an appointment with Larson Hyundai to have the oil and filter change done after only seven weeks. Larson also cleaned the throttle body, and now I have a "happy" car. Best MPG has been 34.1, but last week it was 41 MPG on a round trip to Vancouver, WA! And, Larson vacuumed and washed my car, which paid for my trip to Tacoma. Thank you, Larson Hyundai, for taking good care of my car and restoring my peace of mind!

Jacqueline M.
University Place, WA
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Kylie is a rockstar!!!!!!!!
Kylie was such a great help. So sweet and def. listens!

NM
Neil M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Always a pleasant experience in coming here.

RP
Reed P.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Service Interval Discrepancy
Hyundai generally has a 7500 mile service interval, yet the maintenance provided on my vehicle was provided for 5000 mile maintenance, so now I’m sitting around concerned that either I got lied to at the sale, or I’m being duped servicing the vehicle at the dealership. I won’t be returning to this facility until this is clarified as to why they have a BG Service Program totally different from what my owners manual says...
JAMES E. from Larson Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Hello Reed,

We appreciate the feedback and will share this with our staff.
I am sorry to hear your visit did not go well.
It looks like the confusion is in the service intervals.
Your Sante Fe was delivered new with full synthetic oil bringing the oil service interval to 7,500 miles.
During your visit, a synthetic blend oil was selected making the interval go to 5,000 miles.

If this was done by mistake, or not fully explained, I am more than happy to drain the blend and put in full synthetic.
Let me know if this works for you and what your availability is.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Have a great day.

Gig Harbor, WA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Good job
They did a very good job repairing my vehicle.
JAMES E. from Larson Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for the kind words and support, Juan.
We look forward to seeing you again!

Matlock, WA
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Great
Everyone is always so nice and they explain what is going on.

Gig Harbor, WA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Good customer care
Competent work with good customer service.

Normally very good
I will still get my service done there even though I was disappointed this time.
JAMES E. from Larson Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Hello Patricia,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.
This will be shared with our staff to help improve our processes.

I apologize the visit did not well this time around.
The driver side front tire had a nail in it and it was repaired.  Are you still losing air in the tire?
We will also notify you when the parts arrive and get you in right way for the recalled part.

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.
Is there anything else I can do for you to make things right?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
Good Service Dept
Everyone in the Service Department is always friendly and helpful. My appointments are always on time and the car ready when I'm told it will be. I appreciate getting it washed and vaccuumed, too.

Lakewood, WA
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Na
Rude , and untimely service even with an appointment set up. Won’t be going back ever
JAMES E. from Larson Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Hello Jessamyne,

We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.
This will be shared with the staff to go over areas we can improve in.
I understand you feel the service advisor was rude to you.  Is there a specific thing that happened so I can make the proper correction?
I want to make sure we make things right by you so I will look forward to hearing from you soon.

Have a good day.

KG
Kimi G.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Super Service!
Marissa is awesome. She is the rep who checks you in and keeps you informed as your service to your car is rendered.
The entire service process at Larson Hyundai is exceptional. They provide great maintenance service and wash and vacuum your car.
Having a comfortable waiting area is a plus. Complimentary beverages, vending machine for snacks at a reasonable price, comfy seating and a TV.

Universaty Place, WA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/08/2019 Category: Service
Opening Time
Service department opened 20 minutes late but the quality of service was great.

BD
Brian D.
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Missing valve stem cover
They are lacking in attention to detail.

CA
Chris A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Difficult issue, excellent customer service.
Having an issue with my car under very specific circumstances, the service team worked with me to get a tech to witness the issue I had been having for over a year. The technician Lamar, did a fantastic job diagnosing and resolving the issue with my car. Kudus to the manager, service desk team and Lamar for patience and listening to the customer. I would highly recommend this service center.

Shin C.
5 star rating
All staffs are very kind and work's done quickly.

Duane H.
Steilacoom, WA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/29/2019 Category: Service
As always.great service on our Hyundai Santa fe.

Sheppard M.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Always on time and polite