Overall Rating 4.1304309/5Overall Rating 4.1304309/5Overall Rating 4.1304309/5Overall Rating 4.1304309/5rating 4.1304309
Overall Rating 2.04348/5Overall Rating 2.04348/5rating 2.04348rating 2.04348rating 2.04348

DA
Derek A.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Quality of brand
This dealership itself I have never had an issue with. Nice staff and I like how I can go back into the garage and personally talk with the person working on my car. What I'm not a fan of is the 1.6t engine I've had in my car. I own a veloster turbo with a 1.6l turbo and after doing some modifications of my own ive noticed alot ot shortcuts by the manufacturer. One problem I had was that a breather line from the cam shaft cover was linked to the air intake tubing, this would circulate oil back into the engine to be burned off but it would go through the turbo and the intercooler first before reaching the intake manifold. I countered this with an oil catch can but the mods I did to help the engine apparently voided the warranty. My engine gave out after 66k miles and would not be replaced by the manufacturer. I learned that a 1.6 anything is clearly to small to run in any car after I saw that the veloster n was coming with a 2.0 like every 4c should have, or bigger. At the end of the day the dealer was very helpful in trying to get my car a new engine but was not able to. It's a great dealership with kind service but I will not be owning another Hyundai after seeing the warranty limits and faults about the engines.

KW
Karin W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and very nice people
I tell everyone I know at work and relatives/friends about the awesome service I got there. I will be coming back for all my service.

RE
Ron E.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Taking care of your needs.
Making an appointment is easy, no hassle. Their are friendly and polite, meeting all your needs....

Auburn, WA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Attentive
I am happy with the performance of my car.

WV
Walter V.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Return for new problems
More attention to the service of the vehicle

Federal Way, WA

Port Orchard, WA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Great people and service
Always friendly and gets the job done

06/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Staff were super friendly and efficient. Cost of standard maintenance work was very high.

06/15/2018 Category: Service
Good job
They were pleasant and professional

YY
Yeo Y.
Awesome after service
Got a call and email from the service manager after what had happened. Larson scheduled me the day and time that worked for me to check the car over.
They also offered complementary oil service on my next visit.

Bad service
Recieved a oilchange. Upon completion during drive burning oil smell was coming through vents.
Checked in engine compartment to see visible problems. Inspection stick was loose and oil had spilt out onto engine and covers.
Engine oil cap was not tightened and oil was present around loose cap
182c47e3ba9f795a7d51385d649bb50e?s=28
JAMES E. from Larson Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know this happened.
I apologize the work was not completed properly.
If you could, please bring the vehicle to me to check the vehicle over and clean any residual oil.

I would also like to offer your next oil service on us for the inconvenience.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

James Ellis
jamesellis@looklarson.com

Federal Way, WA
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Great Service!
They went above and beyond what was expected. Jim was terrific! Will continue bringing our vehicles here for all service needs.

2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/10/2018 Category: Service
I liked how friendly the service group were to the customers.

Summer H.
Great service !
My car is always done in a timely manner and the customer service is great !

KL
Kevin L.
My service experience.
I was greeted by a friendly service associate. I had an oil change and tire rotation. The service was provided in a timely manner. The car was also washed and the interior was vacuumed out very nicely.

James B.

great

Mike W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great!
Jennee was very thorough and knowledgeable.
A pleasure working with her.
Mike Williams

Richard W.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Every effort was made to service my car as quickly as possible. The whole experience went
very well.

John B.
Lacey, WA
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Great service but with one issue
Even though I live 25 miles away, I always bring it here for service. Staff is friendly and service is fairly quick. Plus they know my car. However there is one issue. Loaners. Hard to get. Had to leave car overnight and had to get rental due to no availability of loaner even with week notice.

CL
Curtis L.
Puyallup, WA
2001 Hyundai Xg300
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Key Fob Programmed
Pros: able to get a service time the same day I called. staff was very friendly and courteous. price for the service was a good value(programmed 2 fobs for the same price as one).

Cons: the service time for in and out was twice as long; informed it would take 50 minutes, it took and hour and a half.

getting the service times to within reason would make it a 5 star rating in my book.