Overall Rating 4.1020429/5Overall Rating 4.1020429/5Overall Rating 4.1020429/5Overall Rating 4.1020429/5rating 4.1020429
Overall Rating 1.8571429/5rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429rating 1.8571429

HY
Heather Y.
FL
2012 Hyundai Accent
Amazing Service As Usual
Every time I take my car in for service, always look for Raymond because he always takes such good care of my car. And every time I leave, it feels like I'm driving a brand new car. Best service department ever.

AJ
Albert J.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Arnold the service manager and Danny the service writer are amazing.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Dear Albert, thank you for your feedback and the stars, we appreciate your business and value you as a customer. We do strive to give 100% satisfaction. Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening, and again thank you for your service.

EP
Eton P.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Candy was in the ball. The moment I stepped through the door, she greeted me and diagnosed the problems with my car. From start to finish, A1 service
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Dear Eton, thank you for your feedback ad the stars. We are very pleased that your service with us was good. We do strive to give 100% satisfaction, and we value you as a customer. Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening!

DA
Daisy A.
car services
excellent customers services, repair done on time.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Dear Daisy, thank you for your feedback and the five stars, we do strive to give 100% satisfaction. We value you as a customer. Enjoy the rest of your day, and thank you again!

Temeka S.
Miami Gardens, FL
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Orlando is a great service advisor and explains what need or should be done to my Hyundai.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Dear Temeka, thank you for your feedback and the stars. We appreciate your business and value you as a customer. We do strive to give 100% satisfaction. Enjoy the rest of your day!

09/15/2018 Category: Service
Communication
Improvement in your promises. Ask for a semi wash was not done .
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback and the stars. And we want to apologize to you for not getting the wash that you were promised. We will see to it on your next service that it gets done. We do strive to give 100% satisfaction.

Denelle C.
North Miami, FL
2016 Hyundai Azera
Service Department
Their Service Advisors are extremely knowledgeable and courteous
Arnaldo S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Denelle, thank you for the stars and the feedback with the experience you had on the last visit. Orlando is very professional at his work, he is an asset to the dealer.Once again thank you very much.

Lehman Service Experience
It was a great experience. They even paid for my Uber ride to and from work.
Arnaldo S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Dear customer thank you for the stars!!!!! We value your business & comments.

Bay Harbor Islands, FL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good Service, Awesome Service Advisor
I brought my car in for its 15,000 mile service. All went well. The car was ready much sooner than expected. My service advisor, Candy was very friendly, helpful and knowledgable. She had a great attitude and was interested in making sure that I was pleased with the service.

My other experiences in the service dept. have also been o.k., and Adam (service advisor) is also attentive and pleasant.

The waiting room is comfortable and o.k., but could use some improvements: a restroom with more than one stall, and situated in an area which is not directly in the waiting area; a coffee machine with more choices (which it used to have) and natural products (real milk/cream and stevia or another healthy sweetener to add into the coffee instead of just extremely unhealthy powdered creamer and sugar.

This visit for service was very good -- no complaints.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback and The stars. We welcome comments from our customer so that we can see where we need to improve. We do strive to give 100% satisfaction, and we value you as a customer and hope that you continue to be part of the Lehman family.

Cecilia C.
Appointment or not
Having an appointment made NO difference in the amount t of time I had to wait for
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Dear Cecilia, Thank you for your feedback, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience of having to wait longer than anticipated. I'm glad we got to speak. I hope you enjoy your weekend.

AR
Alfredo R.
Surfside, FL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Services and very good customers services
Excellent work and and good services
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Dear Alfredo, thank you for your feedback and the five stars, we value you as a customer. We strive for 100% satisfaction. Have a great day!

MF
Mirta F.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The Service
Excellen
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Dear Mirta, thank you for your feedback and the five stars. We strive for 100% satisfaction, and we value you as a customer. Have a great day!

OA
Olia A.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
I always go over there I think is the best in town
I think you are the best place in town
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Dear Olia, thank you so much for your feedback and the five stars, we always strive to give 100% satisfaction, and we value you as a customer. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Miami Gardens, FL
09/13/2018 Category: Service
with my past experence all of service advisors goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable.
like to thank again for everything
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback and the five stars, we really appreciate that. We value you as a customer and we always strive to give 100% satisfaction. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Professionalism and on time
I’ve been going to Lehman Hyundai Service for 5 years now and the service reps I use there are Orlando or Jason These two guys are friendly and professional and very courteous they always go out of there way to make sure everything is done to my expectations . I would recommend Lehman Hyundai in the highest regard
Thanks Guys
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback and the five stars. Thank you for being a loyal customer, we value you. Have a great day!

GG
Gennaro G.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Just great service with Orlando Mancini
GREAT
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Dear Gennaro, thank you fro your feedback and the stars, happy to know that your service was great. We strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. Hope you have a great day!

AD
Amy D.
Jason Cignoni
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Dear Amy, thank you for your feedback and the stars, we value you as a customer and strive to give 100% satisfaction. Have a great day!

PS
Pedro S.
Lehman Hyundai service
Excellent service. Very satisfied!
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Dear Pedro, thank you for your feedback and the stars. We value you as a customer and strive to give 100% satisfaction. Have a great day!

Jose C.
Bay Harbor Islands, FL
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service, and attention to customer needs.
Excellent service - went out their way to explain the problem and how to correct it. Courteous and knowledgeable service personnel.
Arnaldo S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Jose, thank you for the recommendations and the opportunity to service your automobile.Hope you think of us next time you need servicing your vehicle.

WV
William V.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and fast service too.
Great place to take my car for service. I never have issues going there.
Arnaldo S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

William thank you for the stars, the business and youir loyalty, very much appreciated.