Overall Rating 4.1864373/5Overall Rating 4.1864373/5Overall Rating 4.1864373/5Overall Rating 4.1864373/5rating 4.1864373
Overall Rating 1.862066/5rating 1.862066rating 1.862066rating 1.862066rating 1.862066

Miami Gardens, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Car service
I had a guy by the name of Stephen McKenzie off county line. Very very good service advisor. I appreciate everything. My car is running good now. I’m coming back

Miami Gardens, FL

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
change oil,
thanks

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Good
None

Latasha M.
Miramar, FL
02/15/2019 Category: Service
The servicer Dan made the process great, and stress free
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Dear Latasha, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. we strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Hope you have a great day.

EA
Edilyn A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Dear Edilyn, thank you for your feedback, we are always pleased when a customer is happy with the service they received. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.

KF
Karen F.
Pembroke Park, FL
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Awsome customer service
I always have an awsome experience when I get my car serviced. The workers are very friendly and are very honest with any questions that you may have.
Thank you to all the workers and kewp up the good wrk
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Dear Karen, thank you for your feedback, very happy that your experiences here are a;ways awesome. We do strive to give 100% satisfaction. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

TG
Tabitha G.
Miami Beach, FL
Horrible Service and Terrible Managers
Lehman dealership wrecked my car and made no amends to restore me as a repeat customer. I felt undervalued, taken advantage of, and insulted by the actions of management at Lehman Hyundai Miami Gardens.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Dear Tabitha, I would like to apologize for your recent experience and sorry to hear you were less than satisfied even though we took care of the accident repair and part of your bill. It was also to our understanding that you left here somewhat satisfied.

Reading your survey shows that you are still unsatisfied, if you would like to give me a call so that we can discuss this further, i'll be happy to assist. We pride ourselves with high quality standards, and want all our customers to be happy.

Yours sincerely,

PT
Paul T.
Pembroke Pines, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2019 Category: Service
First time at dealership and Orlando C. and crew service did a tremendous job taking care of my vehicle.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Dear Paul, thank you for feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

Joan B.
Hollywood, FL
Courteous Service Policy
I have always received the kind of service that demonstrated my value as a customer by all personnel at Lehman, An effort is always made to attend to my service needs as promptly as possible, and I really appreciate that. As a matter of fact, I just recently recommended Lehman to a friend who is going to be looking for a new vehicle shortly.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Dear Joan, thank you for your feedback and stars, as always they are appreciated. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

GC
Graciela C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Lehman Hyundai
The service at Hyundai is always good and Dan is an excellent service representative.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Dear Graciela, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive for total satisfaction for our customers. Have a great day.

AR
Anthony R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Best customer service.
My service advisor(Orlando Mancina) always takes good care of me and my car.
Arnaldo S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 02/10/2019

Anthony, thank you for the recommendations your business of so many years & of course the stars!!!!. We always appreciate loyal customers like you.

Sincerely

Sunny Isles Beach, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Mr Robert Varnagy
Service, courteous, kindness of the employees.
Good job with the car.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Dear Mr. Robert,

Thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers.  And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.  Have a great day.

KZ
Kseniya Z.
Hallandale Beach, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and professional staff
Fast, professional, good advises. THANK YOU !
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Dear Kseniya, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. Have a great weekend.

LA
Lorraine A.
Miramar, FL
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer service and quality care
Great customer service and quality care every time I visit. Staff are courteous and professional. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Dear Lorraine, thank you for your feedback and stars, we really appreciate it. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great a day.

Jennifer D.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Amazing customer service!!! Thank you. Was refreshing
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Dear Jennifer, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We strive for 100% satisfaction for our customers. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.

WD
Wilder D.
Tune up
Great service. My car running way better now.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Dear Wilder, thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

Leonard S.
Hollywood, FL
Spot on
Candy was great to us
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Dear Leonard, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

Deusdany G.
North Miami, FL
02/05/2019 Category: Service
It is a convenient location and excellent service
This place is excellent and provide excellent service I will continue to bring my Hyundai to service and maintain at this location.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Dear Deusdany, thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

North Miami Beach, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/04/2019 Category: Service
good place
The service was OK
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Dear customer, thanks you for your feedback, and thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.